Washing Away The SINS

• Thread starter DeletedUser114869
  • Start date

DeletedUser83995

Just a quick weekly update, 251 to 61. Looks like Gents snuck in a recap but am not 100% sure. :O SIN capping approximately 10 a day from Gents this week in terms of official in game stats, all those quit accounts in SIN territory are unaccounted for. SIN bar graph since the last update below (4 min | 15 max)

Well, they were never that great of a tribe. Just looked good on paper. Now they are fighting on two fronts with poor leadership. It is only a matter of time before they disband and players call it quits/move on to a different tribe.

~ Sci

DeletedUser

Now Bugz and Gents are slowly declining the world forums are so boring these days. What's new?

DeletedUser

hahaha kirk that is a legitamite reason not to post! I hope yous do outlast Gents always been a fan of your longevity

DeletedUser99565

Welcome back krik. I have my coat hanger ready for you and Nicholas Cage on standby whenever you're ready.

DeletedUser102104

Forgot(at war with Gents) have just merged into Gents. Gg, well played. More villages for me!

DeletedUser118002

Have to give brad credit when its due.......he is sure good at finding cannon fodder :lol:

DeletedUser118416

Maybe Bugz will adopt Brad's method of recruitment? Hmm... Already some ex gents have flocked to there. Sure more are to follow.

DeletedUser

taking on people who where left blind when TBL and a cry and disbanded the tribe leaving them to die i don't consider we are doing anything wrong then trying to give these guys a home when they where abandoned
at least we wont threaten to internal them every second day here