Wassup Hommies...?

DeletedUser

Hmmn, So Whats cookin' ? Some XLR or some Brains/z? Or some other sh*t I've never heard of, maybe? lol Anyway, the primary purpose of this thread is to say, wait say what?

Ah, Nevermind.

Daemon is on W19 now.

Frequently Asked Questions

Who is Daemon?
Answer: ¬¬

Whats his experience?
Answer: ¬¬

Why the f--- are you on World 19? Get Out!
Answer: :lol:

No, Seriously. Why're you even here? No one really cares.
Answer: To cook some xLR and Brains/z

Whats your account?
Answer: Why don't you figure it out. lol Smarta---s :icon_twisted:

Whats the point of this topic?
Answer: Oh Wait.... I Remembe NOW!!! :O

Its a Declaration on World 19. I'm gonna rape you all.

Seriously. :p

Now Now. Lets have a good time. =)

Daemon :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

oh its daemon ... far less serious than a demon ... and quite honestly no one (not even a demon or daemon) poses a problem for xlr to handle :)

DeletedUser

What r u talking about ? Which demon ?
Lol, Me Daemon The Demon. :icon_rolleyes:

oh its daemon ... far less serious than a demon ... and quite honestly no one (not even a demon or daemon) poses a problem for xlr to handle :)
XLR? Me a Problem? Lol
Never really said I was going to be problem. Lol Just going to have an over-whelming presence soon enough. We'll see who the problem is after that. :lol: This is going to be jokes!

lol i thought Doraemon :icon_confused:
Is that Digimon? Lol Daemon is better. Much Better. Trust me on that one. :icon_cool:

The only part of I agree with :icon_biggrin:
Oh, I knew there would be a couple of Nubs who would say something like that. Thats why I had to include it, you know. Just saying, I know how most of you think. So yeah!
One more thing, I included that to take the piss. If you didn't really care, why did you comment? :icon_razz: A pointless comment for a pointless pla... Nah Why am I picking a fight. Haha!!

I'm here to have some fun. :icon_twisted:

LOVERLOVER

One thing I've noticed throughout the years...

One who talks a lot of crap usually can't back it up. :spear:

DeletedUser

Doraemon ... not digimon ... search google for Doraemon please much better than u noob

DeletedUser

One thing I've noticed throughout the years...
One who talks a lot of crap usually can't back it up. :spear:
Well, since you're friends with Sicory and Bigboy, I'm not going to say much to ya :icon_smile:

BUT (a huge one) - I can back it up. :p Time will tell, right? Queen of W19 ;)

Doraemon ... not digimon ... search google for Doraemon please much better than u noob
Haha.. and Oh, Apologies. I don't read GadgetCatFromTheFuture Manga's. Doesn't make me a noob. Makes you a noob instead for not considering the fact that - Not everyone sucks like you. =D

^ Seriously. Whats your IGN? Lemme find where you are.

DeletedUser91043

Oh, I knew there would be a couple of Nubs who would say something like that. Thats why I had to include it, you know. Just saying, I know how most of you think. So yeah!
One more thing, I included that to take the piss. If you didn't really care, why did you comment? :icon_razz: A pointless comment for a pointless pla... Nah Why am I picking a fight. Haha!!

I'm here to have some fun. :icon_twisted:

A pointless player ha.I don't even know what account your playing but one on one I would win :icon_cool: I would nearly bet money if you got some friends and made it five on one I would still kick a*s :lol:

DeletedUser

A pointless player ha.I don't even know what account your playing but one on one I would win :icon_cool: I would nearly bet money if you got some friends and made it five on one I would still kick a*s :lol:

Now thats a challenge. Whats your IGN?

Wait out till I get used to the account. We will have this One on One after that :p

DeletedUser91043

Gazhick.If you took the time to look at the surroundings I wouldn't have had to tell you that :icon_rolleyes:

Thats the usual excuse,when you get used to the account you will probably make another :icon_rolleyes:

Same crap mouthing off when you have nothing to back it up.....

DeletedUser

Gazhick.If you took the time to look at the surroundings I wouldn't have had to tell you that :icon_rolleyes:

Thats the usual excuse,when you get used to the account you will probably make another :icon_rolleyes:

Same crap mouthing off when you have nothing to back it up.....

Talk about sh*T. ^^

Haha. No. Checked you. We're in the opposite sides of the world. We can't really have a match even if we wanted to. Either way, I'd murk you.

You're only on 2000 villages. Lol I'm approximately double your size. =|

DeletedUser91043

What you got over me in villages I no doubt have over you in skill :icon_rolleyes: (which probably isn't overly hard)

I will move towards you just tell me where to go.....

Waiting on your next excuse now :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well, since you're friends with Sicory and Bigboy, I'm not going to say much to ya :icon_smile:

BUT (a huge one) - I can back it up. :p Time will tell, right? Queen of W19 ;)

Haha.. and Oh, Apologies. I don't read GadgetCatFromTheFuture Manga's. Doesn't make me a noob. Makes you a noob instead for not considering the fact that - Not everyone sucks like you. =D

^ Seriously. Whats your IGN? Lemme find where you are.

hey just two curious question: Which world have u played before ? I can't track u :icon_wink:

And why do u want to spam all our forum w19 topic :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

What you got over me in villages I no doubt have over you in skill :icon_rolleyes: (which probably isn't overly hard)
I will move towards you just tell me where to go.....
Waiting on your next excuse now :icon_rolleyes:

Lol Hmn. Skill is a issue. We will find out soon enough.
You will move towards me? I am telling you where to do. Go south-east and I'll meet you in the frontlines soon enough. Enjoy Boy. You don't know me so I suggest you don't really talk about skill lol.

Next thing you know.. BOOM! All [your villages] fall down! :lol:

hey just two curious question: Which world have u played before ? I can't track u :icon_wink:
And why do u want to spam all our forum w19 topic :icon_wink:

Which Worlds? Hmn. 1,2,3,4,9,11,17,19,25,30,39,40,41,47,48,52,53,55,56,57,58,60. You don't need to track me. I will not answer any more questions regarding my experience because it doesn't really matter. I just need to show you once I'm all set with my account.

Answering your second question - W19 Forum is Dead. Thats why I wanted to liven it up a little. Its all good! =D And, I've only commented on 2 topics so far. Mine & the pointless war ¬¬ comparison sh*t lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser91043

Lol Hmn. Skill is a issue. We will find out soon enough.
You will move towards me? I am telling you where to do. Go south-east and I'll meet you in the frontlines soon enough. Enjoy Boy. You don't know me so I suggest you don't really talk about skill lol.

Next thing you know.. BOOM! All [your villages] fall down! :lol:

No I don't know you but in the few posts you have posted I get a good picture of what you are like.You sir are a MOUTH....hence why I can safely say you will do no damage to me.And if I'm wrong well won't make much of a difference because I don't go down without a fight...How are you going to accomplish what others can't do (and thats not me have a big head here) the proof is in my stats..

DeletedUser

No I don't know you but in the few posts you have posted I get a good picture of what you are like.You sir are a MOUTH....hence why I can safely say you will do no damage to me.And if I'm wrong well won't make much of a difference because I don't go down without a fight...How are you going to accomplish what others can't do (and thats not me have a big head here) the proof is in my Wellstats..

Well said. However, if you are able to form a judgement about a player after a matter of few posts, then you are completely judgemental.

Well the Jolly F----- attitude was only for show. We'll see who plays how soon enough. And you're in the opposite end. You'll have to wait a but before I get there. But don't worry. I'll be there.

DeletedUser91043

Well said. However, if you are able to form a judgement about a player after a matter of few posts, then you are completely judgemental.

Well the Jolly F----- attitude was only for show. We'll see who plays how soon enough. And you're in the opposite end. You'll have to wait a but before I get there. But don't worry. I'll be there.

A person character and traits follow through to their game play but then again I could just be completely judgmental as you say.

You can have a cluster of my villages to get you started up here in k1 I will even time support to land after your nobles to give you a fair advantage till your own troops arrive :lol:

DeletedUser

A person character and traits follow through to their game play but then again I could just be completely judgmental as you say.

You can have a cluster of my villages to get you started up here in k1 I will even time support to land after your nobles to give you a fair advantage till your own troops arrive :lol:

But if the while thing was a show, then everything here makes no difference. Anyway, a persons character does not determine how good they are or even from the way they type. A person who is a complete show-off could be the best player there is. Doesn't mean he is a noob for taking the Piss out of people.

Like I said, we shall wait and see. And I'll make my own way there through XLR. Don't worry. Thank You for the offer anyway.