Wassup Hommies...?

DeletedUser

to bad you only realized once the nukes started to land xD and dont worry about my attacking skills worry about the rebuilding youll be doing soon ;)

You of all should know i have been catted alot of times befor and much more then what your putting in here. Didnt have AM back those times, do now. It will be fine

DeletedUser

You obviously have no idea what being catted looks like, so I'll just give you an example

image.png

Once you figure out how to disable an entire K through catting like this has caused, then you can beat your chests like you've done something.

DeletedUser50073

You obviously have no idea what being catted looks like, so I'll just give you an example

image.png

Once you figure out how to disable an entire K through catting like this has caused, then you can beat your chests like you've done something.

Well.. I haven't seen an entire continent catted on this world yet :icon_rolleyes: So no you can not beat your breasts like you've done something. But ya, catting on guyhigh was pretty good, all 10 or so rounds on him. And like the other 9 he will build back up.. And you guys will probably cat him again.. Like numbers said, Catting slows AM users down not so much :icon_idea:

But back before AM was out, you more than likely would have catted him into quitting by now after all the catting that has been done to him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well.. I haven't seen an entire continent catted on this world yet :icon_rolleyes: So no you can not beat your breasts like you've done something. But ya, catting on guyhigh was pretty good, all 10 or so rounds on him. And like the other 9 he will build back up.. And you guys will probably cat him again.. Like numbers said, Catting slows AM users down not so much :icon_idea:

But back before AM was out, you more than likely would have catted him into quitting by now after all the catting that has been done to him.

Actually the kind of catting guy has suffered is something even AM have a hard time helping with. It will require manual input to all damaged villages or alot of waiting for them to be functional again. Guessing he wont be able to use them for 1-3 months, so i guess we did something at least :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

It is called darknight operation created and formed by Mr Gay High. Catting all building units to lvl 0 and making it useless for them then noble. Claps and wow terrific job on rebuilding :D

The Smithy has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 0 => locodice3 tactics
The Farm has been damaged and downgraded from level 30 to level 0 => Albania 26 tactics
The Warehouse has been damaged and downgraded from level 30 to level 0 => ceres1 tactics
The Village Headquarters has been damaged and downgraded from level 30 to level 0 => guyhigh1 tactics
The Clay Pit has been damaged and downgraded from level 30 to level 0 => crusher32 tactics
The Farm has been damaged and downgraded from level 30 to level 0 => hlstetson tactics
The Barracks has been damaged and downgraded from level 25 to level 0 => vanislelady tactics

Awesome effort, they should find hiding place to cat it from lvl 10 to 0 :D