Wassup Hommies...?

DeletedUser

Oh great more nubs for brains accounts..If you was going to be any problem you wouldn't need to be on here telling us all how much of a problem you are going to be "Sigh"

Don't this goof sounds a bit like Dekzy ? :lol:

If your so great stop hiding your account details already or just simply Ssssshhhhhhh :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Oh great more nubs for brains accounts..If you was going to be any problem you wouldn't need to be on here telling us all how much of a problem you are going to be "Sigh"

Don't this goof sounds a bit like Dekzy ? :lol:

If your so great stop hiding your account details already or just simply Ssssshhhhhhh :icon_rolleyes:

More nubs? You mean buns, right?

Anyway, I'm just having some fun before I start, 'cuz once I do, I won't have time for nubbing around now would I. lol Oh, I am going to be a problem. Don't worry about that.

No, I don't sound like "Dezky".. 'cuz this aint how I am normally. =/ Anyway, who ever said I was in Brains? lol =/ I don't even get it. Why do I get all the judgemental freaks.

Oh and one more thing. I never said I am so great. You said "if you're am so great...". But i'm not. My acc, details are for my eyes only. Why don't you figure it out. I don't have to be great to win. lol I just need to play well. Which I will. :icon_rolleyes: < I can do it too.

DeletedUser

Dude aslong as you do more than the last owner of your account and not just noble barbs, im sure you will get our attention :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Threads like this makes me lose faith in humanity.
All you do is run around throwing as many words as you can into the air just to get responses and reactions while in reality you catch a few people with a short temper and contradict yourself. I specially like how you ask everybody for their account info and then refuse to give yours, good for you that its for your eye's only.

I don't know you but i will put my money on that you'll be gone from this world as fast as you entered it.
Game on.

DeletedUser

Threads like this makes me lose faith in humanity.
All you do is run around throwing as many words as you can into the air just to get responses and reactions while in reality you catch a few people with a short temper and contradict yourself. I specially like how you ask everybody for their account info and then refuse to give yours, good for you that its for your eye's only.

I don't know you but i will put my money on that you'll be gone from this world as fast as you entered it.
Game on.

Its on then. :p

Whats your IGN?

DeletedUser91043

Numbers I called fighting him first :icon_cool:

He chickened out though so I guess he will do the same to you.

@ Daewoo :lol: it shouldnt take you more then a couple of hrs to get used to an account.Do you want some pointers on more effective game play??

DeletedUser

Numbers I called fighting him first :icon_cool:

He chickened out though so I guess he will do the same to you.

@ Daewoo :lol: it shouldnt take you more then a couple of hrs to get used to an account.Do you want some pointers on more effective game play??

Haha.. I'm all good.

DeletedUser

greetings W19

I am currently playing W56 and suddenly this troll appeared out of nowhere and started a thread in our forums

I speak of course of xDaemon

We find him irksome and very immature in his dealings with our topics..meaning as soon as someone disagrees with him he forgets the subject at hand and flames the player that disagrees with him. Eg xDaemon---I iz grtst... other player---no you are not as you are not even willing to share the information of what account you are playing...xDaemon--u iz poo poo hed.

He claims in our thread to be a leader of a top 15 tribe on another world...as he is apparently only on world 19, 56, and 60. And we know he is nothing on our world. I am curious if you have found out what account he is playing...after all he is not capable of building up his own account using his own name.

Cheers,
Shadowzilla

DeletedUser

he is my coplayer on albania26

Thank you for the info...Nice world war guys looks great Fell free to come check out ours if you like

[T] vs W2V
[T] vs THE
MoM vs W2C currently on timed nap
THE vs -MM
MoM vs-MM-

MoM and [T] are allies
W2V and -MM- are allies
THE is the fat kid that no one wants to be friends with

I apologize forum mod of W19 but as looked I feel it is only fair to share this info so people if they wish to look have an idea of the back ground.

Cheers W19 and have fun :)

bigboy7foru

yeah hes on albania26

stewie is adopting noobs again....

maybe XLR should try that concept??? well maybe if we had as many empty accounts as brains did :p

DeletedUser

bigboy xlr started it when they recruited you

This is so funny

I don't know you, but from what i can gleen...i think you have already f*cked up a couple of accounts with you your skillz...is this going to be third or fourth or fifth time lucky?

As Big boy had as many f*ck ups as you?

I have no idea as i don't know him either...but your input would be useful. What is the f*ck up accounts score each...whos the winner...biggest noob?

DeletedUser

This is so funny

I don't know you, but from what i can gleen...i think you have already f*cked up a couple of accounts with you your skillz...is this going to be third or fourth or fifth time lucky?

As Big boy had as many f*ck ups as you?

I have no idea as i don't know him either...but your input would be useful. What is the f*ck up accounts score each...whos the winner...biggest noob?

stewinthepot
pablodoc
riverstyx (my own account, given to him for 2 weeks before i kicked him off it for letting linda internal noble it while she was in Asylum)
a few asylum accounts
IDI Amin
Albania

And i'm pretty sure he had some other NIR/Saints accounts in the middle somewhere, but I can't be bothered because quite frankly, this list alone is pretty hilarious.

Did I miss any stew :icon_eek: