Watch Out! ~ These Players did questionable things!

slinkiestwizard

The unreliable behaviour of DUCKS show that their personality is bad and poor.

Thats about all i took out of it after skimming

I like to have duck for Christmas dinner .So this is a good reason they should be taken out!

Honestly to much of a read though i tried.

DeletedUser

I think the obligatory lolcat just about sums it up.

images

DeletedUser

The muffled thunder of dialogue comes through the walls of text, then a chorus of laughter. Then more thunder. Most of the laugh tracks on television were recorded in the early 1950s. These days, most of the people you hear laughing are all in this thread :icon_razz: jk smexy. but thats is a lot of reading hey.

DeletedUser

I put right above the spoilers that they didn't need to be read lol

DeletedUser

Selfish?

As for the other part, you completely misinterpret me. It's not that I don't like them, it's that I find them harmful to the community when they hang around for too long.

Now, instead of trying to attack my intentions, why don't we discuss the issue?

Yes selfish!! I did not do any misinterpreting
The solution I would like to see is these threads moved to the general section. It is less important than the announcements and the threads will die faster because of less traffic. Let's discuss this as well as any other ideas for a solution.

Learn to criticism the importance of your thread fist (in my humble opinion below 0) before you do this for others and wish for their threads to die down

If you find them harmful to the community you are of course entitled to make a thread like you did and say so and we are entitled to voice out opinions on your thread which to be honest I find outrageously self righeous.

Ever considered that a lot of this 'community' likes them and posts there and that's why they hang around for too long. Since I doubt you gave this any consideration...yes selfish thread and request....sorry.

DeletedUser

Ever considered that a lot of this 'community' likes them and posts there and that's why they hang around for too long.

have you read the threads in question? they degenerate into flame wars, before being dragged kicking and screaming back on topic, before turning into flame wars again. Many of us can see the idea in the OP's posting of this thread, however it isnt going to work because people want thier own say, in thier own thread.

plus cross argueing in a thread kinda makes headaches happen :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

have you read the threads in question? they degenerate into flame wars, before being dragged kicking and screaming back on topic, before turning into flame wars again. Many of us can see the idea in the OP's posting of this thread, however it isnt going to work because people want thier own say, in thier own thread.

plus cross argueing in a thread kinda makes headaches happen :icon_rolleyes:

If we allowed the posters in a thread to dictate (by flaming or not flaming) whether an original OP should post or not (by the measure of standard stated in this particular thread), than no one would be allowed the freedom to post threads anymore, because if someone wanted it moved, they'd just flame in it.

DeletedUser

have you read the threads in question? they degenerate into flame wars,

What doesn't. Is this a quality thread?!!!!!!
Nobody forces you to read them.

...and you're not mods.

We have an excellent one here (and won't hear compliments from me very often darky :)) so let him decide (or complain to him - sorry darky) what needs to be moved and when flaming is too much flaming....alternatively apply for the job and manage your own world and see how long you last when you sensor just because the quality is not up to your gold standards

Last edited by a moderator:

darkaniken2

If we allowed the posters in a thread to dictate (by flaming or not flaming) whether an original OP should post or not (by the measure of standard stated in this particular thread), than no one would be allowed the freedom to post threads anymore, because if someone wanted it moved, they'd just flame in it.
The simple solution to that is I don't punish the OPs, but rather the people flaming.

I will agree that some of these threads are derailing into pointless flame fests. And they will be dealt with accordingly. However, everyone has a right to post, so I can't stop them from being made. With that said, I will be watching.

DeletedUser

The simple solution to that is I don't punish the OPs, but rather the people flaming.

I will agree that some of these threads are derailing into pointless flame fests. And they will be dealt with accordingly. However, everyone has a right to post, so I can't stop them from being made. With that said, I will be watching.

This is exactly what I'd hope for, and what I was trying to get at with my reasoning here.

Thanks for responding here dark.

DeletedUser

Thank you for seeing that the problem I have is with the flaming, not the OP. The problem is that, if on topic, flaming is not punishable unless it breaks another rule. I don't want the OPs to stop posting, but if they become pointless flame wars, I would simply like them moved to where they belong.

DeletedUser

I agree.

Too many so-called patrons of these forums come here purely to flame and troll everything.
They bring nothing positive to the forums, or offer anything of value that benefits the threads they comment in...

Its a shame that some people are that sad that they get off on giving real posters here a hard time, just for airing their views/opinions and comments.