Watch Out!

in active

say's the one failing at trolling the troll. i shut you up buddy.

now go play elsehwere as you have nothing on me or GBears :lol:

back on topic: if they continue to ride GBear's then i will continue to ride them. deal with it. :icon_rolleyes:
Gbears merged to get rank 1, that's all I have to say and that's all that's needed to be said. I shut u up buddy :O.

DeletedUser

Gbears merged to get rank 1, that's all I have to say and that's all that's needed to be said. I shut u up buddy :O.

they merged as Inc. leadership died and there was no other place to go other then GBear's.

so mind your P's & Q's and stop making those wild accusations and assumption's.

:icon_rolleyes:

Lukos-Duke of Inc.
Rasta Popeye-Duke of Inc.
Filbert-Baron of Inc.

only one around is filbert and he had stepped down 3 weeks prior to us joining into GBear's, the other 2 have quit week's ago.

http://www.twstats.com/en58/index.php?page=player&id=9163867&utm_source=en&utm_medium=player&utm_campaign=dsref

http://www.twstats.com/en58/index.php?page=player&id=8204299&utm_source=en&utm_medium=player&utm_campaign=dsref

stat's dont lie.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

biased post will be biased obviously since we are fighting your tribe.

so FORK recruiting from PACMAN make's them better how exactly?

This is between GBEARS and FORK but you're talking about the isolated member. I even quoted your post in my reply.

You are very ignorant or you just do not have enough knowledge of the game. When you start over you chose a direction (in this case North-west) most FORK players got K43 but some got other places and started over to try and get K43. Not all of them got K43 but still joined FORK anyway.

DeletedUser

This is between GBEARS and FORK but you're talking about the isolated member. I even quoted your post in my reply.

You are very ignorant or you just do not have enough knowledge of the game. When you start over you chose a direction (in this case North-west) most FORK players got K43 but some got other places and started over to try and get K43. Not all of them got K43 but still joined FORK anyway.

obviously i guess you should ask them why they let them join? if they are going to use it as an excuse?

so dont talk about ignorance, if you cant protect your OWN member's that YOU choose to recruit. then thats ignorant. :icon_rolleyes:

unfortunatly, i just choose random as i dont join Premade's and have never had a problem dominating my area, so i doubt lack of experience has anything to do with it. i just havent been rimmed enough to know :lol:

DeletedUser

they merged as Inc. leadership died and there was no other place to go other then GBear's.

Leadership often quit, new leaders take their place (such as SLAP). This merge was to get GBEARS to rank #1. It just so happened that the bottom 20 or so ranked players where "inactive" but active enough to join other tribes. Just shows GBEARS went for points.

in active

:icon_rolleyes:

Lukos-Duke of Inc.
Rasta Popeye-Duke of Inc.
Filbert-Baron of Inc.

only one around is filbert and he had stepped down 3 weeks prior to us joining into GBear's, the other 2 have quit week's ago.

http://www.twstats.com/en58/index.php?page=player&id=9163867&utm_source=en&utm_medium=player&utm_campaign=dsref

http://www.twstats.com/en58/index.php?page=player&id=8204299&utm_source=en&utm_medium=player&utm_campaign=dsref

stat's dont lie.

Since when is merging ever the only option? The facts, you want facts? Inc. failed and they hugged their way into getting a merge with Gbears to take rank 1. Those are facts. They kicked their lower members to make room for bigger members. Fact. If that's not for points, then I don't know what is. Fact.

Now I'll go back to making my assumptions, Fork will declare on Gbears soon, Gbears will fail.

DeletedUser

Leadership often quit, new leaders take their place (such as SLAP). This merge was to get GBEARS to rank #1. It just so happened that the bottom 20 or so ranked players where "inactive" but active enough to join other tribes. Just shows GBEARS went for points.

honestly matter of opinon, seeing as your fighting our tribe. you automatically would have a biased opinon on our tribe.

i mean honestly there was no other people capable of leading the tribe, most people dont like to lead its a big responbility. so you cant really blame us for not wanting to lead? i mean thats just pure ignorance. we just thought it was the best choice of action for us, since nobody wanted to lead.

however GBear's never came to us, we went to them. so saying they recruited for points is redundant considering we went to them?!? :icon_rolleyes:

Since when is merging ever the only option? The facts, you want facts? Inc. failed and they hugged their way into getting a merge with Gbears to take rank 1. Those are facts. They kicked their lower members to make room for bigger members. Fact.

Now I'll go back to making my assumptions, Fork will declare on Gbears soon, Gbears will fail.

looking forward to it.

Edit: Little more to add to it, however they may have kicked lower member's for biggier member's which make's it look as if they recruited for point's, however it was a smartier move. those player's wasnt growing fast enough & the big fish usually eat the little fish's.

besides we all know it doesnt take 30+ player's to dominate a K. the strong survive the weak die. thats life and in this case that's how it is ingame.

not all of those member's was low on point's though, some of them was inactive's or didnt show potential growth to be beneficial to the tribe. so how is that wrong if it's for the better of the tribe?

anyway's i dont think this thread deserved to be made, i do agree with that.

but out of sport & fun it was just for fun and something to do as TWnoblebot has LOTS of time and just wanted to update the external's on GBear's but the PnP was great.

anyway's ill leave the thread now to the hater's to hate and make fool's of themselve's with there wild accusations and assumptions.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Summation of thread:

twnoblebot starts... suddenly realises it's crap pnp with no substance. Walks away quietly

rawr takes up battle... too stoopid to realise it's a losing battle and carries on regardless. Makes GBEARS look even worse

Things to happen in future.. rawr realises time spent attempting to appear superior on forums is indeed wasted and learns how to send sub 3s fake trains (when you do, send some at me mate cos all your previous efforts at sits have been poor :lol: )

twnoblebot gets rimmed by SLAP and comes to the conclusion pretty pictures are best left to postcards

w58 forums breathe a collective sigh of relief

:)

DeletedUser

I don't understand what it is with players today. I'm not gonna go all "it was so much better in the old days" but truly, it was. No one tried to be macho by flaming a thread that actually makes conversation on the forums. I just don't get it, instead of actually contributing to a thread, people need to say "stupid noobs k clearing shouldn't be a thread" well honestly, WHY DOES IT MATTER? This thread hurts no one, and you don't have to read it. Please, all of you, get off your damn high horses, and stop acting like a bunch of stuck-up thread flamers :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I wanna rape the Like button for the previous post lol. Tw should have one :D

DeletedUser

I don't understand what it is with players today. I'm not gonna go all "it was so much better in the old days" but truly, it was. No one tried to be macho by flaming a thread that actually makes conversation on the forums. I just don't get it, instead of actually contributing to a thread, people need to say "stupid noobs k clearing shouldn't be a thread" well honestly, WHY DOES IT MATTER? This thread hurts no one, and you don't have to read it. Please, all of you, get off your damn high horses, and stop acting like a bunch of stuck-up thread flamers :icon_confused:

Somebody just got some cool points :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

:icon_neutral: It's not though...

Its about GBEARS declaring war to clean up K34 :icon_confused:

read the post I quoted and the one before.. then you'll understand.

People just have bones to pick with GBEARS. They got to where they are by a merge and the way they just dismissed all their bottom players to make space is not the way the game should be played. Then GBEARS try to make themselves look good by declaring war on small tribes.

DeletedUser67666

I wanna rape the Like button for the previous post lol. Tw should have one :D

Thanks anna <3

Sigh. We gave bottom players a chance. They were inactive and being sat all the time. We don't have to explain things to everyone. Everything GBEARS council does has a specific reason.

Summation of thread:

twnoblebot starts... suddenly realises it's crap pnp with no substance. Walks away quietly

rawr takes up battle... too stoopid to realise it's a losing battle and carries on regardless. Makes GBEARS look even worse

Things to happen in future.. rawr realises time spent attempting to appear superior on forums is indeed wasted and learns how to send sub 3s fake trains (when you do, send some at me mate cos all your previous efforts at sits have been poor :lol: )

twnoblebot gets rimmed by SLAP and comes to the conclusion pretty pictures are best left to postcards

w58 forums breathe a collective sigh of relief

:)

Well. There's a reason why I Started this thread anyway :icon_twisted:

PS: Haterz we <3 YOU! Please make us more popular!!

It isn't crap PNP TBH. I bet you're here every single time someone posts something. Mission accomplished. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Sigh. We gave bottom players a chance. They were inactive and being sat all the time. We don't have to explain things to everyone. Everything GBEARS council does has a specific reason.

It just happened that the players that were inactive where the bottom players enough to just about fill your tribe.

Stats pls. :icon_redface:

0-0 SLAP aren't targeting GBEARS since we have taken out all the GBEARS players within our main cluster before the declaration of war.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: GBEARS
Side 2:
Tribes: ZIP, SLAP, WZ

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 7
Difference: 33

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 166,628
Side 2: 9,795
Difference: 156,833

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,444
Difference: 7,444

chart

DeletedUser

nice.. but that's not from the beginning of the war.

Side 1:
Tribes: GBEARS
Side 2:
Tribes: SLAP, ZIP, WZ

Timeframe: 22/09/2011 05:03:00 to 23/09/2011 19:20:17

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0