Watch Out!

DeletedUser

well, yes it did make the difference.. as I said, most of the time frame you posted was outdated.. the score was 0-0 and you were posting 2-0.. I could change the time frame of the stats and have SLAP 1-0 up against GBEARS.

Either way, don't be getting angry with me.. it would have taken you an extra 10 seconds at most to post correct stats.. you cannot say you didn't have the time to do it.

I was thinking with all this confident declaration of war by the biggest tribe on the game onto 3 very small tribes you'd be 20-0 up at this stage.. evidently not.. given you have sent a noble train at SLAP, I respect the effort.. shame it didn't return but nice to see a bit of effort.

im not angry lol. take's alot more then that to get mad upset at a game :icon_razz:

your more likely to get mad before i do :lol:

honestly im in K35, so there isnt much i could do over here seeing as K35 has there own set of problem's.

honestly wish i was in K34 to make you put your money where your mouth is! :lol: send 4 nuke's & 4 noble's and be like snipe that ^ always way's around it man. hate people that think cause they snipe 1 train or stop a few attacks by stacking they think they the shit :lol:

honestly do the math, you can only snipe so long, you can only stack so long, granting we are 10 time's biggier then you. It would mean only a matter of time before you run out of troop's.

then again guess that thing you call a brain isnt working for you so great this morning huh? :icon_rolleyes:

nobody goes into a fight, thinking they aint gonna lose anything it's part of the game.

guess me sniping 5 train's last night make's me the shit to huh? :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Go GBEARS here, can't let the small tribes beat you before we have our showdown :icon_twisted:

Honestly though, the small victories are great but its the big picture that is vital and Rawr here is right. :icon_eek: Did I just agree with Rawr? :icon_cry:

Anyway, its about how to win in the long run and not the short run. A move that helps you today may not help you tomorrrow

DeletedUser

Honestly though, the small victories are great but its the big picture that is vital and Rawr here is right. :icon_eek: Did I just agree with Rawr? :icon_cry:

i knew i could pull you to the dark side :lol::lol:

honestly though zab, you'll probably have to wait just abit longer seeing as FORK's & GBear's Front isnt that big. lol

DeletedUser

I know, I don't know how many times I've explained that to people who ask about "When will there be a war between FORK and GBEARS"

Church world people, cross-K wars=bad idea :lol:

But its just so much fun to flame you. What would I do on here if I can't hate on you? :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I know, I don't know how many times I've explained that to people who ask about "When will there be a war between FORK and GBEARS"

Church world people, cross-K wars=bad idea :lol:

But its just so much fun to flame you. What would I do on here if I can't hate on you? :icon_cry:
yeah hate us , we are Devil :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

WARNING:K34 Home to the species Gummy Bears-
Underneath that gummy exterior lies a bitter troll looking for young virgins, travelers beware!
It is suggested the best way to combat the vicious little bugger is to armed with wit, a fork, and your trusty towel (never leave home without it, even if you think you will not run into the gummy bear)

DeletedUser

finally a person with a brain ^ :lol:

I got it all :icon_cool:

And now honestly stats don't really make the big picture at this stage.
Now it's not just about how many vills they take but how many players they kill. You can take 3 vills of different players and say you win, but if the otherone takes the only 2 vills of a player its 1 player down, a much bigger thing than couple vills that can be retaken.

Side 1:
Tribes: GBEARS
Side 2:
Tribes: SLAP, WZ, ZIP

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 1
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 44,802
Side 2: 3,179
Difference: 41,623

chart

Buuuuuuuut as seen upthere, i don't see what's more to say about it... GBears rule, noobs die. Simple.
I don't really care about war time since it was declared blabla... If i want to see the whole picture I look at that. It's pretty specific. I would find it embarassing for a tribe, to ask to get the right time, which would probably show alot less vills taken. Meens just that that tribe closed eyes over their members dying and pretended to still be friends? Lol. If i respect my tribe, the moment i see like 3 vills taken of the same tribe its war on.

Now let's have a group hug!!! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

send 4 nuke's & 4 noble's and be like snipe that ^ always way's around it man. hate people that think cause they snipe 1 train or stop a few attacks by stacking they think they cool :lol:

honestly do the math, you can only snipe so long, you can only stack so long, granting we are 10 time's biggier then you. It would mean only a matter of time before you run out of troop's.

nobody goes into a fight, thinking they aint gonna lose anything it's part of the game.

Well, we've sniped four trains not one. I'm seeing about possibly co-playing an account in SLAP and coming back to world 58. Also, I am struggling to find where I said sniping noble trains make SLAP a good tribe. I was just pointing out that it seems like you are struggling to touch us right now. Obviously due to the size of the tribes SLAP will be beaten, it's a shame really, if it wasn't for a turn of bad luck I would still be playing and I think SLAP would be doing a lot better.

Go GBEARS here, can't let the small tribes beat you before we have our showdown :icon_twisted:

Anyway, its about how to win in the long run and not the short run. A move that helps you today may not help you tomorrrow

Nobody is complaining about them attacking the smaller tribes.. this is something EVERY tribe does, people are complaining about them making a declaration thread.. especially with the title "Watch Out!" trying to boast about taking out much smaller tribes.

DeletedUser

GBEARS 0 - 0 SLAP
GBEARS 1 - 0 WZ
GBEARS 2 - 0 ZIP

Totalling 3-0 in almost 3 days of fighting. I'll let everyone make their own decision on how good they are doing.

DeletedUser

you say you killed 7 x 7 but forever you have only 1 conquer' when you had claimed to noble out 7 x 7 and kill 3 other players.

7 X 7 RESTART (has lost 2 of his villages to us and the other are clear)
King Leonidas. (was cleared and was hit with a couple of cat nukes before restarting)
Alwafas (had reduced loyalty in his village before starting over)
deep-freezewarrior (cleared and was being cat nuked)

there are the 4 players.

DeletedUser

If you want to flame, keep it civil. Otherwise, take it off these forums.

DeletedUser

Sean you complain about GBears making a declaration thread yet I see you do post on the subject, quite much and take part of the discussions. For a thread that is useless you give it quite alot attention.

Slap & co are good? GBears is bigger but 3 tribes have alot more members, they coulda done more harm than 1 lazy vill. But they didn't so you complain about GBears not taking more vills? Lol. I say you accept a defeat.

DeletedUser

Sean you complain about GBears making a declaration thread yet I see you do post on the subject, quite much and take part of the discussions. For a thread that is useless you give it quite alot attention.

Slap & co are good? GBears is bigger but 3 tribes have alot more members, they coulda done more harm than 1 lazy vill. But they didn't so you complain about GBears not taking more vills? Lol. I say you accept a defeat.

+1 :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Being slightly involved I'm obviously going to reply even if I don't agree with it.

I don't give SLAP a chance in this war, I never once said they are good. But I'm not one to roll over and accept defeat I'll fight till the end.