Waterloo's room of the unskilled

• Thread starter Ignoramus of the Law
  • Start date

Ignoramus of the Law

So, I am no master in photo editing software. Used to do great in Paint but the new updates really messed it up.
anyway, I made these. maybe I'll do more and post them in this topic if that happens.

Two tribe Coat of Arms for two tribes that want to go on the Western / Eastern theme.
The western: Roman Legion's banner, Romean Legion's eagle, Roman red, Augustus Font
The eastern: Greek hoplite, Palaiologos two headed eagle, Antique greek font, Byzantine purple

I know it's not pro or something. But I kind of like them.
Feel free to use them, right click, save image as. Both are in 300 x 200

westernemb1.png
easternimage1.png

Last edited:

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Two tribe Coat of Arms for two tribes that want to go on the Western / Eastern theme.
The western: Roman Legion's banner, Romean Legion's eagle, Roman red, Augustus Font
The eastern: Greek hoplite, Palaiologos two headed eagle, Antique greek font, Byzantine purple
I think it's cool how you used the appropriate symbols, fonts, and colors. I like the picture. :)

Last edited:

Ignoramus of the Law

[FONT=&amp]Made this for my super sexy 4 time world winning tribe mate[/FONT]

66946_large

A winged hussar (cut the wings though) on a modified background (lower brightness, higher contrast, more red, less green, less blue). Cheap Fire font, some fire patterns for the text. The red aura around the horse is made by adding another horse with a thick red stroke, slightly to the left.

Previous variants:
[spoil]
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
[/spoil]

Last edited:

donna1785

When u say Roman Legions was that a tribe on w87 ?? I thought they disbanded !!! I may be talking about the wrong one tho :)

Ignoramus of the Law

When u say Roman Legions was that a tribe on w87 ?? I thought they disbanded !!! I may be talking about the wrong one tho :)

There was an East Empire and West Empire.
No idea about the others

donna1785

There was an East Empire and West Empire.
No idea about the others

ah ok thank you the tribe I had joined on world 87 was Roman Legions and the duke was Sgt Ben Pig but he disbanded the tribe so we all got left abandoned lol.... Now I'm in BoW II

Ignoramus of the Law

image.png
norse.png

Two CoAs made about (not for :)) two of my colleagues, Citizen4 and The Norseman.

DeletedUser

So, I am no master in photo editing software. Used to do great in Paint but the new updates really messed it up.
anyway, I made these. maybe I'll do more and post them in this topic if that happens.

I know it's not pro or something. But I kind of like them.
Feel free to use them, right click, save image as. Both are in 300 x 200

westernemb1.png
easternimage1.png

This is really nice. I like it a lot. I have a favor to ask of you if you wouldn't mind doing a quick project. I wanted to create a Coat of Arms for my tribe called Operation: Bombshell [OpB] but I want something that will really shake the hearts of other players. :) Do you think you could pull it off if you have the time? My in game name is Sledback2243 same as here. I'm currently on world 89.