(wave)

DeletedUser61009

unfortunetly people you care will also quit.

Goodbye Heavy!

coastalad

wonder why i even stay arround anymore. I am sick off seeing people quit. i think all that keeps me here is the will not to quit on people i care for :|

Please don't, surely we've kept you mildly entertained for a few weeks. We are good fun, maybe you need new friends? How about a shared DAD forum? l:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Heavy, if you leave teh forums, I will kill you. Seriously.

And does this mean you're not doing 47 anymore?

blaise12

Bye heavy we will miss you but yeh are you still gonna play W37?

Krazymoefoe

Please don't, surely we've kept you mildly entertained for a few weeks. We are good fun, maybe you need new friends? How about a shared DAD forum? l:icon_wink:

cya heavy ^^

anyways valpo still has me and thats all he needs :)

DeletedUser

I decided last week it was time for me to leave, last week i had it all off, and planned to spend all my nobles, what happened once again i cba, then i got a few attacks, spent half the day snipeing the bad trains (seriously they were bad, even a newly born child 1hour old could do better), and it hit me why do i bother anymore, so thats the story of me quitting (i kept it short it was longer lol)

*goes back to valpo's 12 second trains*

Bye heavy, only 1 of those trains were mine and I hit your rally point. ;)

DeletedUser

Not that I won't be playing with Heavy again, but since this is his goodbye from w15, I just thought I'd mention that Heavy was one of the best players I ever had the opportunity of being in a tribe with. He is obviously a wealth of knowledge of TW and did a lot to help out other members and leadership. A little rough around the edges, perhaps, but Heavy's good people and it was a pleasure having him in my tribe. ;)

DeletedUser

i quit way befor you even attacked, like last monday but only made it public knowledge this week
and i snipe trains just as there sent btw ;)

Not that I won't be playing with Heavy again, but since this is his goodbye from w15, I just thought I'd mention that Heavy was one of the best players I ever had the opportunity of being in a tribe with. He is obviously a wealth of knowledge of TW and did a lot to help out other members and leadership. A little rough around the edges, perhaps, but Heavy's good people and it was a pleasure having him in my tribe. ;)

it was a great experiance to be in a tribe with such great leaders jmon.
your one of the best leaders i have known, and TSoH top5 of the best tribes i have ever had the privledge to play in.

those rough edges will be gone soon if i decide to continue got a few much better players wanting me to play with them, but havent decided yet

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

3 girls in a row, only i can pull that off xD

the legend lives on =D

huggles, im never stranger to you hun i ust never see you online on skype =(

I'm on more than you know :icon_wink: I just hide alot due to stalkers :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Valpo, I'll help you in your quest for spammernessship. A little but, and then a lot in June. I just can't right now... Actually, it would be good if you quit, 'cause then when I return, I'd be the last of the spammers (the new ones, not the older ones like Skorm and such)... Last of my kind... s'got a ring to it....

DeletedUser

old team was pure awesome, we had loads of spam wars with other worlds and the mods xD