Ways if Getting noticed by Tribes?

DeletedUser

I know a few players from world 25 on this world.

What K are you on? (I can't be bothered to check:p)

DeletedUser

It's too early to assess the potential of any new blood properly. Every new blood taken in now would be a gamble that not many people are willing to risk.

Garrock

I'm quite an experienced player and I'm struggling to get into a good tribe and get noticed. It just feels like a lot of the better tribes don't accept to invite anybody other then players they have known from previous worlds or people who are friends. I'm just asking this to see other peoples opinions on the matter. I also feel like this is a reason why less and less people play Tribalwars due to these more experienced players who don't breach out to people they may not know or trust. :icon_smile:

There is a reason why you wanted to join our tribe, and having turned you down... I'll tell you, that despite having closed recruitment, I have recruited a few people.. that either wowed me... or had a good location, and seemed decent. In your case, you happen to be in a location that is not good for the health and growth of my nearby tribemembers, and quite honestly, you were not able to provide me with enough proof of your level of skill.

Another truth is, that if I invited every player with an ounce of TW experience that sent me a pm ingame, that I'd just be another mass recruit tribe, and you never would have wanted to join.

The only way we'll recruit in the future is once a player shows what he/she is capable of... this really doesn't occur until after noble season.

Good-luck Chris, but just because a tribe doesn't recruit you, doesn't mean they don't or won't recruit new players... but timing, and location will often play a part.

Good-luck

Last edited:

DeletedUser91833

Dominate your area, and they will take note. The proof of skill is in success, and there is no excuse for a failure!

DeletedUser

Who were you on W25? I played as a member of Otori then PACK. I'm having a similar issue finding a tribe, I know a few ppl playing here bu my location isn't good. I'll fly solo until I find some where to call home!