Ways if Getting noticed by Tribes?

DeletedUser105146

I'm quite an experienced player and I'm struggling to get into a good tribe and get noticed. It just feels like a lot of the better tribes don't accept to invite anybody other then players they have known from previous worlds or people who are friends. I'm just asking this to see other peoples opinions on the matter. I also feel like this is a reason why less and less people play Tribalwars due to these more experienced players who don't breach out to people they may not know or trust. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

I'm quite an experienced player and I'm struggling to get into a good tribe and get noticed. It just feels like a lot of the better tribes don't accept to invite anybody other then players they have known from previous worlds or people who are friends. I'm just asking this to see other peoples opinions on the matter. I also feel like this is a reason why less and less people play Tribalwars due to these more experienced players who don't breach out to people they may not know or trust. :icon_smile:

Theres different definitions of experienced

DeletedUser105146

Good point ;) I'm talking about having years of experience and knowing how to get a quick start and knows decent village builds and nuke builds. And also knows how to send out a train, snipe incoming trains, heavy farming and use scripts etc.

DeletedUser

Good point ;) I'm talking about having years of experience and knowing how to get a quick start and knows decent village builds and nuke builds. And also knows how to send out a train, snipe incoming trains, heavy farming and use scripts etc.

then you should know a bunch of players. else there are many ways of getting to know some.

DeletedUser

I'm going to take a wild guess but judging by your external accounts join date

Your not very experienced.....

Unless your using a new alias on the externals?

Though I find it hard to fathom that with years of experience you haven't encountered anyone on this world you know, to join their tribe.
If you have so many years of experience you shouldn't need to get noticed, you should be known by now.

DeletedUser105146

I used to play world 25 and by far as I know most of the people I used to know either have left or changed their names. Since then I have also got a new Skype account so have lost my previous contacts.

DeletedUser

I used to play world 25 and by far as I know most of the people I used to know either have left or changed their names. Since then I have also got a new Skype account so have lost my previous contacts.

i know how that is tried it myself. well just get in touch. start joining a premade - before a w starts. or join as a coplayer. fastest way.

DeletedUser105146

Yeh I'll probably try that in the next worlds or so :)

DeletedUser

Only W25? With years of experience?
Look for some of your old friends, they might still be playing
Otherwise play solo till you get noticed, don't join some nubby MRT or you'll be branded as a Nub

DeletedUser

Just talk to people. Simple as that.

Exactly what he said, put your self out there, if you want to get noticed by the better tribes prove to them your worth it. As for making friends, just talk to people like Link said.

DeletedUser

I'm going to take a wild guess but judging by your external accounts join date

Your not very experienced.....

Unless your using a new alias on the externals?

Though I find it hard to fathom that with years of experience you haven't encountered anyone on this world you know, to join their tribe.
If you have so many years of experience you shouldn't need to get noticed, you should be known by now.

:lol:precisely

DeletedUser68103

:D I find it comical how many of you who are calling him a nub because of his forum join date have only been on the forums for half a year or less.

DeletedUser

Join a smaller tribe then and continue to grow until a bigger tribe wants you. You could also kick the living hell out of some good players in the tribe you want to join and see if that gets you noticed :) If you can't join them, then crush them.

DeletedUser

:D I find it comical how many of you who are calling him a nub because of his forum join date have only been on the forums for half a year or less.

I'm under a new alias.....
As for the 'others', I see only one...
And yeah, he's been here a day :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser68103

I'm under a new alias.....
As for the 'others', I see only one...
And yeah, he's been here a day :icon_rolleyes:

I assumed that (no one makes their original username weisnubs :p ) it doesn't change the fact that you are judging him based on that while you also have a young forum account. I am not trying to insult you or anything. I just thought it was funny.

DeletedUser

Well, get some people to know you and people who know people...

DeletedUser

what a help.

Advanced-Sarcasm_c_118631.jpg