WB is not in this "coalition" proclaimed by RS

DeletedUser

I realize most of you who read the World 43 Forum will not care about what I will post.

And I realize this is 6 days old... but I've been away at camp and have only learned of this till today.

Anyway... waldo06 of RS has sent this around...

waldo06 on 02.08. at 00:00
'We shall fight on the seas and oceans... we shall defend our Tribes, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender...' 'They think we cannot beat them. It will not be easy.
It will be a long job; it will be a terrible war; but in the end we shall march through terror to triumph.'
'Believe me...nothing is lost for our tribe. The same means that over came us can bring us victory one day. For RS,
moar, wb wmd is not alone! WE are not alone! We are not alone! We have a vast empire behind us. We can align with the Allies that have held thier ground and continues the fight...
'Whatever happens, the flame of our tribes resistance must not be extinguished and will not be extinguished.' I am calling warriors from all tribes not to try and stand alone but to stand and fight the good fight.
Cheers,
Don

We at WB would like to clear up this issue.
We are not part of this... coalition or whatever you wish to call this.

RS has never approached us about this coalition.

WMD once asked us about joining their "coalition" of smaller tribes to attack FRST on multiple fronts... we declined.

People might be saying we are lying that we are part of this coalition... but... why would we lie? It is simply not benefitial to WB to join such an alliance.

1. WMD is and always has been fighting a losing war against FRST and AAA. -Why would we ever want to join them in their slow journey to death?
2. The CM family was close allies with the WMD family, and we have been attacking the CM family. If we were in the same "coalition" or "alliance" why would we attack our fellow allies...?
3. We aren't allies with RS. Never have been in any of their forms. Waldo06 has left us mostly alone... but we have never developed a friendship with RS. We simply try to not cross-noble.
4. Why would we allow ANOTHER tribe to pronounce our intentions when we could simply do it ourselves? If we were truly part of something of this caliber... we would make our own thread in this external forum stating our standing. We would never allow another tribe to do it for us.
5. If anything... I think our actions the past few months show we have no intention to join such a folly as this "coalition". We have more pressing issues and goals than to join a lost cause that we don't even believe in. I don't even like WMD from when I was in that part of the world... I forever will remember the LOL or w/e they called themselves tribe. I recognize the names in their ranks... and I despise them for their fickle loyalty to AoW early in the world... so why in the world would I help them if I despise them?

I'm sorry if this post is long... but I wanted to clear things up for anyone who has been interested (very few people... if any.)

DeletedUser

isn't 'coalition' just a fancy edumacated word for 'family tribe'?

DeletedUser

First off.

We have no interactions with MOAR. Like ever... so how could we be allies?

When we declined WMD's invitation and any other tribe's invitation to join them against FRST.

And no... "coalition" just means tribes striving for the same goal... and in TW it usually means the destruction or toppling of one tribe or family tribe.

And the point is... we aren't part of the group of tribes who have schemed to attack FRST from multiple fronts.

We are more annoyed that our name has been included without our consent.

DeletedUser

hmmm...first off, what is WB ?

Second off, you can stop sucking up to FRST because this "clarification" will not deter them from attacking you any time they decide to

and finally, does anyone expect RS or Moar to be around much longer?

But thanks for blowing up Waldo's spot. He must be hating you right now...hehehe

DeletedUser

WB... glad we aren't known.

:)

We don't talk much on the external.

and are we sucking up to FRST? Nope. We expect them to come at us at some point later in the game. We just don't want to be dragged into something we don't wish to be part of. And RS has used our name without our consent.

That's all :)

DeletedUser

hmmm...first off, what is WB ?

Second off, you can stop sucking up to FRST because this "clarification" will not deter them from attacking you any time they decide to

and finally, does anyone expect RS or Moar to be around much longer?

But thanks for blowing up Waldo's spot. He must be hating you right now...hehehe

seeing as waldo doesn't read the externals I don't think he's hating anyone but NUTS at the moment (first time I'm posting on the W43 externals after reading some)

and are we sucking up to FRST? Nope. We expect them to come at us at some point later in the game. We just don't want to be dragged into something we don't wish to be part of. And RS has used our name without our consent.

I'm sorry but I don't think he has to pay royalties, or have written consent to say WB. Oops! I didit! :( Ima gonna get bannded

DeletedUser

Why would they be sucking up to FRST? They have no relationship with them nor will they in the foreseeable future. It them v nuts! at the moment and lets keep it like that. As for MOAR and RS they are not with them that i know of. And also we are not helping WMD attack FRST.

kyouske

yup, i can see u arent, i just joined RS, and u guys arent in the joint forums against nuts, which is going to fail soon might i add

DeletedUser

Well as some know me well and I have stood by my words in this game since the lost of real life my son. they was no colation it was a letter sent to smaller tribes to help their moral. As far as being mad at anyone all may speak their minds as long as we don't insult anyone. @ only certain members in our tribe get to see the hidden forums when we join other tribes in talks. so forums are made just for people getting to know each other. I have many friends in frst nuts and wb. I finallly would like to say that I do read the forums and do not hide whom i am nor to I spy in other tribes.

DeletedUser

where is waldo?

[spoil]
waldo.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser25256

[spoil]
waldo.jpg
[/spoil]

This is not a funny post or Pic's !!! , Waldo has some life threatening health Issues . So before someone posts pic's like this they should consider the person behind the other Pc screen . this is all I have to say about this .