WB - Looney Tunes

• Thread starter DeletedUser51929
  • Start date

DeletedUser51929

Lets start a Revolution
looney_toons1-1.gif

I would like to introduce this new Tribe made by [player]Miller d[/player] & [player]Lewboy[/player]. This tribe is made due to the way FEN is run, after deciding FEN & Family where terrible we thought it would be best to make our own tribe and invite the Fen members that acctually care about the tribe and playing tribal wars.
What is wrong with FEN Family?
-4 Tribes and they still don't own a K
-Dead weight (most members are in their for safety)
-Few who are willing to fight in war, we are at war yet only a handful try to fight back. Most people ask for support and once they get it they just sit happy and build their villages as normal when they should be using that support as safety to attack with that village.
Author said:
im sitting hes under heavy attack and needs support but most of fen dont want to know
thanks for asking tho
Here is a prime example... we are at war yet most of fen like to pretend their not. But when the war reaches your villages and their is no one to help you waht are you going to do then?
What are we intending to in [ally]WB[/ally]?
Are you sick off the way things are run? are you sick of people asking for support yet they never give any or even help in war? sick of the dead weight?
Well Looney Tunes plan to weed this out. We plan to be a good organized tribe ready for war. We will make plans fast and efficiant to ensure safety to our members. Noob? good bye Unfair? willing to learn then ok we will accept you.
Members who work for them selves will be kicked and nobled.
this game is called Tribal-War. that means work as a tribe/team and WAR.
This tribe is taking the best out of FEN, as seen by many tribes. this is how green started and look at them now. The leaders will look at all suggestions and come to decisions best for the tribe.
When i asked to join FEN and FEN. i was denied i thought they where an elite tribe but once i got into LEGION and so what it was liek from the inside i saw that is a mess wth only a few members holding things together.
This is a chance to take the good active members and make things work.
If you want to follow us to looney toones Mail me.
If you have any questions Mail me.
Lets Start a RIOT!
[player]Miller D[/player]
Duke of [ally]WB[/ally]

DeletedUser

What's wrong with WB:

It failed after about half a day and merged.

End of story.

DeletedUser

yeah well I didn't see you sign up did I?

That explains it...you should have been there dude =[