WAR WB vs RIP: We're back with a vengance

STFC11

Reaction score
Apologies I didn't post this earlier when we declared 8 hours ago - We have been fairly busy capping villages ;)

So for those that are not familiar with the two tribes history please allow me to fill you in from my perspective of things:

The Beginning
So let me take you back to the days where there were two main tribes in the North West in Blood and Fabulous. The tribes were at war and had hit a stalemate against each other. As most of you are aware Dream/ RIP and whatever other names they have used formed as a breakoff group from Fabulous.

Not too long after this RIP/dream sought a NAP with Blood to strengthen their position on the rim however this NAP had malicious intentions. Rumours were spread about bloods council members to drive distrust between them. In fact it got to the stage where a new council were formed and those loyal were forced out of the council. Shortly afterwards those council members and those that had been a serious threat to dreams interests were then thrown out of blood thanks to dream influence over the remaining blood leadership.

But instead of those players giving up and becoming the food that Dream had hoped for they formed a new tribe and the majority of honourable members in Blood joined them to create We’re Back. The remaining members of Blood then ran to Dream.

This was just the beginning

The Middle

Once Dream realised that they had not disbanded the tribe as they wanted and had in fact unified it they reached out for a NAP again which at the time suited WB so they agreed. However we should have realised that this NAP would be no better than the first.

From pretty much day one the issues continued with Cross nobles not being given back, and threats of the NAP being cancelled

Another example of hostility would be when we Opped a large tribeless player, they obtained the sit in an attempt to defend it against us and when that failed tried taking the remaining villages for themselves. When informed that we had cleared these villages and would be taking them then they attempted to snipe multiple noble trains to keep a handful of villages.

Tensions continued to grow as both sides have attempted to outgrow each other in K44/43 and it became clear that these Ks weren’t big enough for both. We were also made within the last week that Dream had sought help of tribes in the area to help take us out. So we decided to end the NAP at which point several of their big members joined oe of their allies to receive stacks and then also recruited a member of our tribe into theirs. This we could not stand for

The End
We cannot allow these hostilities to go on any longer and therefore officially declare war on SPLAT/RIP

This is just my view on the events and i apologise if they differ from anyone else's views or opinions
Good luck to both sides

STFC11

Reaction score
It's been 24 hours since the first attacks were launched, some good defending from a few members of RIP, especially from 2pac who has sniped a good amount of trains so far. Think its fair to say things are going very well for WB so far but all that can soon change and i imagine we will see a RIP response before too long.

Here are the stats for the first 24 hours:

Side 1:
Tribes: WB
Side 2:
Tribes: RIP

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 23
Difference: 36

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 0
Difference: 47

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 120,671
Difference: 325,438

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Difference: 358,997

chart

STFC11

Reaction score
48 hours in. A stronger defence put up by RIP as we start to fight tighter clusters but a good 600K of points for WB from captures so far. Let's see what the next few days bring.

Side 1:
Tribes: WB
Side 2:
Tribes: RIP

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 46
Difference: 51

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Difference: 76

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 202,010
Difference: 528,924

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Difference: 596,896

chart

DeletedUser124156

Congrats to WB on their caps, but there is 2 major facts missing from the original post which provide some context to this fight. I'm not here to argue with anything STFC posted, but it is important to flush out the entire story. Facts matter, and context is important.

Missing fact #1 - the entire op was an NAP violation

When our tribes negotiated the NAP we put a 24 hour cool down in place. Pretty common, right? Earlier this week we got a very polite email from Lloyd that he wished to end the NAP and begin the cool down. Literally minutes later the incomings started.

Missing fact #2 - Nomex is pulling the strings

These caps were/are part of a large, coordinated, well timed op with Nomex tribe. Although I acknowledge we didn't defend to our own standard, due to the well coordinated and overwhelming attacks we're getting from both tribes we needed to prioritize our defence. The incomings from WB are a drop in the bucket compared to what we're getting from Nomex - Redo alone has sent more red nukes than all of WB did.

The original post makes it seem that WB launched some kind of master op and "with a vengeance" they overwhelmed us, but the truth of this is that all they've done is piggyback a Nomex op and they had to violate our NAP to do it.

We all know that stats can be manipulated by adding or removing a tribe, or manipulating the timeframe. For the most "honest" stats regarding what's happening in the western hemisphere, the big picture is Nomex + WB vs. PMS, RIP and the Spanish tribes.

Good luck to all the combatants in all these tribes, and lets hope we can live up to the action coming out of the east. Cheers everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

STFC11

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply Vis, As i said before these are just my views on it and it is good to get your understanding of events as well.

You are right in saying that you received a message off Lloyd earlier in the week. I may be wrong but i believe this was sent at 08:35 server time on the Tuesday. We launched our first attacks at approximately 11:50 server time on the Wednesday. This way a day earlier than we wanted to be honest but due to RIP recruiting one of our members then we decided to bring attacks forwards.

Anyway good luck again. Look forward to the fight!

Snowbrand

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure recruiting an enemy member before the Nap CD ends is good enough reason to end the Nap before the CD expires. Also a couple or more of your players left your tribe on the 30th (tuesday and wednesday) and since players left your tribe, then I don't see how they are part of the Nap agreement anymore. The Nap agreement was between you and WB I suppose? Not you, the Spanish and WB right?

spanish friends.png

Nomex and WB got the same enemy, but it's their independent decision and I think this war declaration makes it pretty clear why they are attacking you instead of joining your cause.