Wd 46 Premade???

The Resurrection

Hello everyone,
I know people play multiple worlds, so I was wondering what people think about this idea. I dont think it has ever been done before, but maybe im wrong. Would anyone be interested in forming a tribe in a new world someday with all people from wd 46? I think it would be cool! We could have people from TSL, anarky, skilll, ect. All fighting together as one.

If people are in im going to start planning for a new world to join.

DeletedUser84663

I have tried this before... joining a newer world with a premade that I was asked to coplay in.... much to my surprise 99% of the players were from my other W31. needless to say, the tribe didn't last but a few weeks because we all were preoccupied on the more important world.

You have to think about something... in all the new worlds, how many pre-mades make it to when the doors close for new starts? (W46 probably has another 9-12 months before it closes it's doors)

The Resurrection

Doesnt mean we cant try. Chachi your out, just lost your chance :) jk

DeletedUser

I tried playing on another world, but it just doesn't work out. I like to remain focused on a single world, it's less stressful and time consuming to say the least

The Resurrection

i think most people can handle at least two worlds, I play two, and my other account is 10x bigger than mine on this world. do it for the team Dmoron

DeletedUser89420

the idea is good.... i like it.... but how many guys will be interested to join.....?

we can name it W46, a tribe solely formed of 46 players..... no outsiders please...

The Resurrection

I would like to get 50. If i dont get a good number, ill open it to wd 10 where i play as well. So far ive got a couple people interrested

The Resurrection

also, as long as their decent, i would be responsive to them. but i dont want a bunch of junk players to ask for invites

The Resurrection

ummm....no. i think acadamies and family tribes are junk. Ideally i want all 46 wd members. but if i have to get somemore ill take wd 10. best world ive played on

DeletedUser

Well this is only my second world, my first only got to 46k before I quit to focus on this one

Meh, MAYBE. Depends whos all up for it. I doubt they would be as active/good as they are on this world though

DeletedUser89420

i agree with dmoron

its sometimes dif to focus on 2 worlds at the same time..... lets all merge here ... he he ... then join the new world...

DeletedUser

I say all merge besides Anarky, take them out, then we can start the new world :)

The Resurrection

how about...if your interrested you say yes... if not say no, and give a reason.

DeletedUser

no - too new to handle two worlds, especially if I'm in a war in one world. And I hate the first 3-4 months after starting

I will follow along if you gets a 46 premade going though

DeletedUser67615

I don't even think there's 50 people on the externals. So you'll have to go around looking.
It is a good idea, but could greatly effect the game play here after awhile one you have become friendly on other worlds.

Also I'm too lazy to play a new world. Sorry :)

DeletedUser92705

Good idea. but doesnt work cause if ur good in this world and had much time to spend in the beginning is not meaning u would be good in a nother world.
expl. u had a bad start or ur family situation dsnt give u time. to farm full day

DeletedUser

I'll join you Res. I can handle 2 worlds at the moment. Just requires two browsers and a better attention span than most ha.... ooooo a bird!

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I like the idea, And I do think I can remain active here and play on a new world. Let me know what your going to do ! :)

DeletedUser84663

I'm already playing on 2 worlds with multi mio accts... I don't need a 3rd to try to concentrate on.

I keep telling everyone else that wants me to join them in a new world... rim me in one of my existing 2 worlds, then I'll play a new one, unless it's W60 :icon_razz: