Wd 46 Premade???

DeletedUser

Its been settled form a new alliance in difrent directions sadly id say run or wheel up syncificantly more of glory to the empire filosofy.

DeletedUser93439

Good luck to you guys, I'm not joining any worlds anymore, only speed and the bèta's.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm already playing on 2 worlds with multi mio accts... I don't need a 3rd to try to concentrate on.

I keep telling everyone else that wants me to join them in a new world... rim me in one of my existing 2 worlds, then I'll play a new one, unless it's W60 :icon_razz:

If you would be so kind to remove all your troops here, I can rim you :p So you can play in a new world with us (yes that would be the only reason why I would want to rim you :icon_rolleyes:)

DeletedUser84663

If you would be so kind to remove all your troops here, I can rim you :p So you can play in a new world with us (yes that would be the only reason why I would want to rim you :icon_rolleyes:)
lol... well according to your fellow tribemates, you already removed all my troops and lowered all my smithys... you sure you want to rebuild ALL these villas?? :lol::lol::lol:

The Resurrection

ok, im andymak in game, if ya want in message me. ive got people interrested already

DeletedUser

A premade with the combination of players of different tribes from the same world CAN work. I did this on W41 with a tribe called OCD with players made up from w12 and we made it to the top. I am attempting this again on W53 with the tribe RIM! except this time we took players from W41, W51, and W12. The key to a premade like this is getting people to set their ego's aside and to work together. Whoever you get as Duke needs to be able to work through this and get them all on the same page.

If you guys decide to go this route, good luck!

This really should be in the premade section of our forums but I will allow this discussion to continue in the General Section.

DeletedUser

your tribe in 53 is gunna fail with out me init :D still aint responded to my mail FAIL :p

DeletedUser

:lol:

Came from world 30 Apothasis, I Don't think i can count any of them left now, Thats just proof of what Ego's can do. Its better to shut your trap until you are in a good position then you can say what you like. :icon_eek: always back it up.

DeletedUser

it'd be kinda cool to do a W46 premade...I'm in two worlds already but I could add a 3rd to my schedule...though you guys would probably kick me cuz I use IE instead of messing with Opera and all that :p

MR.MR

:lol:

Came from world 30 Apothasis, I Don't think i can count any of them left now, Thats just proof of what Ego's can do. Its better to shut your trap until you are in a good position then you can say what you like. :icon_eek: always back it up.

I'm still alive and kicking, but I think we are the only two...

The Resurrection

A premade with the combination of players of different tribes from the same world CAN work. I did this on W41 with a tribe called OCD with players made up from w12 and we made it to the top. I am attempting this again on W53 with the tribe RIM! except this time we took players from W41, W51, and W12. The key to a premade like this is getting people to set their ego's aside and to work together. Whoever you get as Duke needs to be able to work through this and get them all on the same page.

If you guys decide to go this route, good luck!

This really should be in the premade section of our forums but I will allow this discussion to continue in the General Section.

THanks. Agreed ego will be the main problem along with activity. I would more than likely lead with whoever else would like to step up.

Rednecks...also sorry for the recent infractions, Your the first to hit me:) Ill try and follow the forum rules a tad bit better. I think the hardest part will be finding the world with the settings that im looking for.

DeletedUser

I prefer worlds that actually have tribe member limits. Makes it so you have to step up your game to be in an active tribe.

The Resurrection

yup, no church, no army stationing, speed preferably 2. packets. and no smithy limit

DeletedUser

yep pretty small ;) but it aint all about points is it? dizstruxshon2 53 ign

I am not recruiting into K54.

But lets talk about this w46 premade and leave w53 where it belongs. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser89420

i am in... as u all know.... i don't have ego problems....:icon_razz: