We are here

Reaction score
As much as I like IKEA meat balls I have issues with Greta T, I go PTSD after her UN speech and since then I can’t sleep dreaming about burning planet. So can you please remove her face from this forum asap. TW used to be a save haven for climate deniers like myself but now I’m not feeling very safe. Damn Swedes, you’ve just ruined my save space! Can you at least make her triggering red top yellow and blue or something. :/

P.S
What the hell has happened to greatest thing that ever came from Sweden? No I’m not talking about ABBA, where is tribute to Nokia 3030?!

Last edited:

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I will look forward to you managing the FL when you annoyed enough players. I will sit back line, relax and eat popcorn

DeletedUser120056

IKEA was on w108 then they dissapeared within 2 weeks i believe. Gonna last longer this time perhaps?

DeletedUser122170

As much as I like IKEA meat balls I have issues with Greta T, I go PTSD after her UN speech and since then I can’t sleep dreaming about burning planet. So can you please remove her face from this forum asap. TW used to be a save haven for climate deniers like myself but now I’m not feeling very safe. Damn Swedes, you’ve just ruined my save space! Can you at least make her triggering red top yellow and blue or something. :/

P.S
What the hell has happened to greatest thing that ever came from Sweden? No I’m not talking about ABBA, where is tribute to Nokia 3030?!

Fun fact: Greta is the only thing that is actually Swedish in that pic so if it gets removed, it will be; Kaviar (Persian), Meatballs (Turkish), Knugen (French) and the flag itself (Danish). Oh yea, IKEA : Ingvar Kamprad, Elmtaryd Agunnaryd (German).