We Are Protected, Are You?

bludnut

welcomes world 49,
and all the players in it.

[ally]condom[/ally]

We are the l33t tribe in k54 we are no premade just a couple of freinds who want to keep HIV's and Babies out of w49. if you want to be apart of this group than messagage me ingame [bludnut]. I am the founder of this tribe as well as [player]captain spicy weener[/player], [player]phenes[/player] and, [player]Mountaindew25[/player]. we all our experienced players dating back to origanal worlds. We decided to form a tribe in k54 for some good old fashion fun and whatnot. this is our first time leading a tribe together but not our first itme ever leading tribes. we only exept players who are active and use skype.

MEMBER limit:40
DIPLOMACY:limited
RECRUITMENT: looking for active members with experience and willing to have some fun :] only l33ts exepted.​

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nice to see someone else making a tribe from scratch when the world begins and not trying to elite it up before opening occurs. I wish you luck in this. :)

bludnut

thank you and good luck to yo aswell us non premades need to stick together

DeletedUser18543

thank you and good luck to yo aswell us non premades need to stick together

idk who that orange pokemon is in your sig but it looks like a wannabe charizard

charizard>all pokemon

DeletedUser

Bludnut, I would wish you luck but you haven't been giving me my blackup in guess who will post next thread :(

bludnut

im sorry,

been bussy with tribe matters ill be back in there soon

DeletedUser

Hey, I started out on world 8, Have been playing for nearly 3 years, and Think I could be a great eddition to your tribe.

The only problem is that I'm in K36....Is that a problem? xD

DeletedUser

I just noticed that my spelling of the word "Edition" was completely off...(And probably still is.)

DeletedUser

Fishdish5 said:
The only problem is that I'm in K36....Is that a problem? xD

lol ... just a bit :p

erm ... we have 15 members and all are in K54 ... sooooo

make your own assumptions ...

and it should be addition ... not edition :p