We declare again: This Time It's Personal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The Drunken Master, aka Aemelia, has upset us by causing us to declare a war she didn't see through.

After much deliberation, and some serious councils within our skype group, we have decided to do the following:

MC HAMMER, SCYTHE SCORING and E-E-EYES declare on The Drunken Master.

This Time It's Personal.

Muchos Love

Googly

*This does not represent most of Omen. Just the badasses.*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I feel all sorts of dirty after the way Aemilia used me. Not to mention the long walk my men had to suffer through. :icon_cry:

Therefore I feel inclined to support TGE. I love Gunz, and especially Elite Gunz. <3 We'll help you TGE, at least until the dirty feeling goes away. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser74702

Well i dont have the right to declare all out war, however i suggested that members of my tribe help out. . .

Therefore Hyperoush almost officially declares war on The Gunz Elite The Drunken Master

Sipmly because he hurt my feelings :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

If this thread continues to get spammed it will be closed for good.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dark, do you wish to be involved in this war? If so, I can put you in to the PnPs. I have a name for you too now :)

DeletedUser

If only I was bigger....I would help too....:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Deleted all the sex joke off-topic...
I'm feeling generous right now and I'm going to give you guys one last shot at this thread and not close it like I said I would 4 posts above this one :icon_rolleyes:

Somehow I have a feeling tomorrow will be filled with infractions and geschlossen :lol:

DeletedUser51390

Deleted all the sex joke off-topic...
I'm feeling generous right now and I'm going to give you guys one last shot at this thread and not close it like I said I would 4 posts above this one :icon_rolleyes:

Somehow I have a feeling tomorrow will be filled with infractions and geschlossen :lol:

no offense but there is nothign serious about this thread and it should be locked and the op should be infracted :icon_neutral:

same as the other thread. It contributes nothing.

googly/ Az no worries still <3 ya jsut didnt see the point and am not in the best of moods tonight..sick sucks

DeletedUser

no offense but there is nothign serious about this thread and it should be locked and the op should be infracted :icon_neutral:

same as the other thread. It contributes nothing.

:icon_surprised: We iz not serious about 2 proper declarations?????

ps we know your W39 secret haha

DeletedUser

Biggest war Omen have fought up untill now. Congrats for taking the big step for Omen, small step for W39 players.

DeletedUser

Biggest war Omen have fought up untill now. Congrats for taking the big step for Omen, small step for W39 players.

You see Sith, whilst you are going about mass-hugging as many people as you can, we have been fighting ~RAID~ on our borders for a long time now. Congratulations on highlighting how 82nd is the biggest merging tribe so far on W39...
A big step for 82nd in terms of points.
A step back for those, who, like me, are already insanely bored on W39. You just killed it even more I expect.

DeletedUser

You see Sith, whilst you are going about mass-hugging as many people as you can, we have been fighting ~RAID~ on our borders for a long time now. Congratulations on highlighting how 82nd is the biggest merging tribe so far on W39...
A big step for 82nd in terms of points.
A step back for those, who, like me, are already insanely bored on W39. You just killed it even more I expect.

Hahahaha, mass hugging as many people as I can?
82nd has 10 members less than Omen :lol:
I think that's what they call: Touchè :icon_rolleyes:

Biggest merging tribe? Please, would it be any better if I waited for Balaclava to quit, and then individually invite the exact same players into 82nd? 53 members Googly, each and everyone of them hand picked.

Fighting ~Raid~ for a long time.. wow..
I see your "beyond godlike leadership skills" have paid off when it comes to that aspect of W39 wars:

Side 1:
Tribes: Omen
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~RAID~
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 26
Difference: 9

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 275,968
Side 2: 228,482
Difference: 47,486

image.php

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Tribes: Omen
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~RAID~
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 137
Side 2: 65
Difference: 72

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,000,520
Side 2: 514,377
Difference: 486,143

image.php

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omen: 40 best Players: 17.205.784 Total points on 63 Players: 20.092.791 Average Points per member: 318.933
~RAID~: 40 best Players: 7.508.792 Total points on 41 Players: 7.510.804 (2000.6 points more) Average Points per member: 183.190

Good thing you lead by example there sport :)

DeletedUser

Hahahaha, mass hugging as many people as I can?
82nd has 10 members less than Omen :lol:
I think that's what they call: Touchè :icon_rolleyes:

Fighting ~Raid~ for a long time.. wow..
I see your "beyond godlike leadership skills" have paid off when it comes to that aspect of W39 wars:

1. Mass hugging in this case is inviting anybody you can find who will push your average points and top 40 points up...I fail to see how you don't understand that.

2. I am not a leader of Omen. So yeah, my leadership skills which you have not actually seen on this world are the problem :icon_rolleyes:

Also - ever thought to consider that, with the number of inactives in both tribes, fighting a war isn't particularly easy. Also - check who has been involved in the war from both sides. You will see neither tribe has been focusing on the inactives of the other tribe. Shame 82nd couldn't do that with Lowkey - instead they had to invite the actives. Good one...

DeletedUser

1. Mass hugging in this case is inviting anybody you can find who will push your average points and top 40 points up...I fail to see how you don't understand that.

2. I am not a leader of Omen. So yeah, my leadership skills which you have not actually seen on this world are the problem :icon_rolleyes:

Also - ever thought to consider that, with the number of inactives in both tribes, fighting a war isn't particularly easy. Also - check who has been involved in the war from both sides. You will see neither tribe has been focusing on the inactives of the other tribe. Shame 82nd couldn't do that with Lowkey - instead they had to invite the actives. Good one...

Hanlin2
----------------------
lostinbattle
----------------------
splinta c3ll
---------------------
armandinistar
---------------------
ArtOfSpam
---------------------

Indeed some bad decisions I made regarding the Lowkey war :)
As I have allready explained, only an idiot would pro-long a war only because it made "other people respect him/her".
Respect doesn't win you the game, strategically wise decisions do. In-game skills do. Good teamwork do.
All qualities that are in the possession of 82nd.

I see, so I only recruit players I think will up our average?
Only the top 22 are above our average in points, and if I kicked out those below, someone else would be below, and so it continues untill only 1 player remains. You fail to see the flaw in your arguments. I have invited in both large and small players from Cobra. None of the invitations have been sent out before finding out if they are suited for a stay in 82nd :)

Take Brayez as an example. Of course I could have contacted him on skype and asked him to get more active on W39 so we could have him in 82nd. He would have upped our average even more, however, he is sick of W39 and TW, and therefore, we "neglected" to send him an invitation.

So your saying Omen isn't active? Interesting, what makes your tribe any good then? That must mean a considerable ammount of tribes on W39 could crush you rather easily, wouldn't you say? I mean, if you can't even beat a 8mio point tribe when being the rank 1 tribe on W39, how on earth do you manage to consider yourselves better than almost anyone in the top 10?

Besides, your actually contradicting yourself right now. You whined about 82nd not crushing Lowkey fast enough, and I mentioned we were only 8 players actively fighting that particular war, whilst the other 7 players were busy elsewhere. Still you pushed on, claiming 82nd to be a terrible tribe. Now Omen, a 63 member tribe, are unable to get enough players actively involved to take down a tribe under half your own size.

Perhaps you should take a break from disrespecting everyone else and take a good look at yourself and your own tribe.

Thank god your not leading Omen, then the warstats would have been switched I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.