We declare again: This Time It's Personal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I never said that Omen is a good tribe. In case you didn't notice, I neglected to mention them in the rate the tribes thread when I only talked about good tribes. Also, how come you seem to imply that 82nd are good? How about you prove it rather than try to PnP here to make yourselves look good after a merge with a tribe that was rank 2/3 and then come back to PnPs again to save face?

Attacking properly is hard for a tribe with inactives. Defending isn't, as you have less players to consider protecting.
Also - finishing a war quickly when you could drag it out and make it actually be interesting ruins the fun of it being a war. You guys did next to nothing against Lowkey, except recruit them. At least so far we are fighting without stopping any chances of ~RAID~ being able to fight back by recruiting all their actives. Where would the fun in that be?

Also:
Thank god your not leading Omen, then the warstats would have been switched I suppose.
So now you have to resort to flaming, presumably because you have no leg to stand on? Interesting. You are EXACTLY like nuke911. Nice...

I would like to see you lead 82nd successfully without destroying any chances of making W39 an interesting place again. Hypocritical of you guys to flame Omen earlier on this world for the merging after you did exactly the same thing.
Next time you desire to flame me for leadership skills, try and find a tribe I lead...

DeletedUser

I never said that Omen is a good tribe. In case you didn't notice, I neglected to mention them in the rate the tribes thread when I only talked about good tribes. Also, how come you seem to imply that 82nd are good? How about you prove it rather than try to PnP here to make yourselves look good after a merge with a tribe that was rank 2/3 and then come back to PnPs again to save face?

Attacking properly is hard for a tribe with inactives. Defending isn't, as you have less players to consider protecting.
Also - finishing a war quickly when you could drag it out and make it actually be interesting ruins the fun of it being a war. You guys did next to nothing against Lowkey, except recruit them. At least so far we are fighting without stopping any chances of ~RAID~ being able to fight back by recruiting all their actives. Where would the fun in that be?

Also:

So now you have to resort to flaming, presumably because you have no leg to stand on? Interesting. You are EXACTLY like nuke911. Nice...

I would like to see you lead 82nd successfully without destroying any chances of making W39 an interesting place again. Hypocritical of you guys to flame Omen earlier on this world for the merging after you did exactly the same thing.
Next time you desire to flame me for leadership skills, try and find a tribe I lead...

Any eloquent speaker knows how to imply important issues and give his tribe a good reputation without actually saying it, how is that important in this discussion? Sure, give me a minute and I'll declare a war on another tribe to make sure you respect 82nd.
That's what any good leader would do, isn't it? I lifted the forum silence one week ago, fact of the matter is that the W39 forums have been so dead that no one in 82nd have had anything to respond to. Why would we need to save face? We went through a strategically wise merge with our closest allies. I can see that in fairy tale land that would be something that others might loose respect from, however, in the real world, it isn't.

Your comparing the Omen vs ~RAID~ war to the 82nd vs Lowkey war. Some reasons why that is unbelievably foolish:
1. Omen is over twice the size ~RAID~ is, 82nd was half the size Lowkey was when the war started.
2. You declared on them what, 1.5 month ago? The Lowkey vs 82nd war was started and finished within 5.5 week.
3. Why on earth would you recruit anyone in ~RAID~ ? I don't see any exceptional players there worth recruiting, and besides, Omen only has 12 slots left for members, sure you don't want to save them for another time when another time falls apart? Perhaps LoST will give you some nice members in the future. Besides, 82nd had 15 members at the end of the 82nd vs Lowkey war, Lowkey had 17, we took in those we deemed worthy and nobled out the rest. Thereby gaining control over 2 continents, while giving us enough time to clear out both of them.
4. We reduced Lowkey by 50%, then we recruited some after some very, VERY long discussions between me and Marc. Trust me, no matter what you say, you can't convince anyone into believing me recruiting those players from Lowkey was a bad decision.

The difference between your merge and our merge is that you were scavengers. You waited and waited and waited untill finally PoP! fell apart, and Nuke left this world, THEN you recruited everyone in sight. The DrEvil was an incredibly good merge, I won't even consider trying to flame Omen on that decision.

82nd merged with Cobra because Balaclava was quitting, and as I've mentioned now in 3 posts, we were Cobras closest allies. A logical choice. Besides, most of their larger players had allready wanted to join 82nd because of some inner friction in Cobra.
Thereby making this an even better merge.

You say I am so much alike Nuke, yet your the one copying his signature move: Dodging valid points by not responding to them.

DeletedUser

Sighs. You lie waaaay too much.

Your comparing the Omen vs ~RAID~ war to the 82nd vs Lowkey war. Some reasons why that is unbelievably foolish:
1. Omen is over twice the size ~RAID~ is, 82nd was half the size Lowkey was when the war started.
2. You declared on them what, 1.5 month ago? The Lowkey vs 82nd war was started and finished within 5.5 week.
We didn't declare. We never once declared on ~RAID~. Making facts up is kind of cheap...

The difference between your merge and our merge is that you were scavengers. You waited and waited and waited untill finally PoP! fell apart, and Nuke left this world, THEN you recruited everyone in sight. The DrEvil was an incredibly good merge, I won't even consider trying to flame Omen on that decision.

1. We made our move before Nuke left the world, and before PoP! was cracking. I believe it was about 5-7 days in to the war before Random had done much more than nuke most of K54. Nuke was actively playing for a while afterwards still.
2. -V- didn't recruit everyone in sight. An agreement was made between the dukes of PoP! and -V- about who would come over. We also respected what Random had done and didn't bring any Geico members over as that is what the war was about. Nor did we bring in the K54 refugees though we had the option to. So how is that WAITING AND WAITING until PoP! finally fell apart and nuke left this world?

You already knew this. Why do you feel you have to lie, only to make a point which is complete bull?

82nd merged with Cobra because Balaclava was quitting, and as I've mentioned now in 3 posts, we were Cobras closest allies. A logical choice. Besides, most of their larger players had allready wanted to join 82nd because of some inner friction in Cobra.
Thereby making this an even better merge.

You say I am so much alike Nuke, yet your the one copying his signature move: Dodging valid points by not responding to them.
How am I not responding to your valid points or responding to them? You have made a couple of valid points at most - I have responded to all of them. Also, you are dodging the point I made about you flaming and are trying to turn it around on me...
Wow that is ironic and slightly hypocritical...

COBRA didn't need to merge with anybody. They had been doing fine on their own. They could have easily got round their internal friction as you claim.
I don't see how COBRA having problems means that the merge is made better. If anything, it shows that 82nd is willing to take in players who are running away from a tribe at the first sign of a struggle when they werent even in a war with any good tribe...

DeletedUser

Sighs. You lie waaaay too much.

We didn't declare. We never once declared on ~RAID~. Making facts up is kind of cheap...
Does it really matter? Fact is, war broke out. Incredible, why even bother pointing out that this was me being missinformed? Unless being some elaborate little plot you managed to cook up to discredit me in this particular thread. Did it work? I didn't make anything up, I wrote that I was informed of, no more, no less.

1. We made our move before Nuke left the world, and before PoP! was cracking. I believe it was about 5-7 days in to the war before Random had done much more than nuke most of K54. Nuke was actively playing for a while afterwards still.
2. -V- didn't recruit everyone in sight. An agreement was made between the dukes of PoP! and -V- about who would come over. We also respected what Random had done and didn't bring any Geico members over as that is what the war was about. Nor did we bring in the K54 refugees though we had the option to. So how is that WAITING AND WAITING until PoP! finally fell apart and nuke left this world?

You already knew this. Why do you feel you have to lie, only to make a point which is complete bull?

Nuke stopped playing actively, and stopped leading PoP! actively even before Random launched on PoP!. Everyone knows that, I'm sure someone can even come up with some time frames and compare them to the skype convos in the W39 skype chat to prove me correct on this one. I doubt very much that Nuke would make any sort of agreement with the leadership of -V-, doesn't that make you a hypocrite after calling me a liar? Waiting and waiting untill PoP! fell apart wasn't expressing your waiting period during the conflict between Random and PoP!, it was me saying you guys did NOTHING whatsoever about your borderline threat regarding PoP! when you had the chance to. Instead Omen recruited in players after PoP! had fallen apart. You could have "made this world more interesting" by declaring war on PoP!, even before Random did. However, you recruited, you didn't wage war. Again, this makes you the hypocrite, not me.

How am I not responding to your valid points or responding to them? You have made a couple of valid points at most - I have responded to all of them. Also, you are dodging the point I made about you flaming and are trying to turn it around on me...
Wow that is ironic and slightly hypocritical...
Trying to flame you? What are you on about? I have made my peace with your personality a long time ago, and have no interest in proving your true colors to anyone on this world, they will learn of it soon enough, even as we speak. I did however turn one of your "points" around on you as it was wrong, and showed what a hypocrite you are. As you can see, I'm having a red line throughout my full answers as well as the part-answers, try to follow it if your missing some points made..

COBRA didn't need to merge with anybody. They had been doing fine on their own. They could have easily got round their internal friction as you claim.
I don't see how COBRA having problems means that the merge is made better. If anything, it shows that 82nd is willing to take in players who are running away from a tribe at the first sign of a struggle when they werent even in a war with any good tribe...
As you say: They had been doing fine, again you neglect to read the entire post and give an answer that is bs.
Yes, I do guess you would know everything about the internal issues in Cobra. I have yet to make a decision that was bad, why would this be my first one when it's that important? You seem to think that 82nd and Cobra were unable to think this through before creating a merger. If anything it shows 82nd's capability to re-unite players that were once in disagreement. Your cup is always half empty, that's your real problem. I don't consider possible problems in this merge because they are all highly unlikely, I have analyzed each and every move 82nd has done carefully, and as the weeks go by, it gives results.
I wanted K25, I got it. I wanted K26, I got it. I wanted a close relationship with Cobra, we got a merge through. I wanted K34, we now own it.

As said, stop critisising everyone else, this world and it's players obviously doesn't give a shit about Omen's problems, why do you think anyone would want your opinion on anything?

Keep it real wangsta!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.