We don't care

DeletedUser107658

OH HAI, US AGAIN. XOXO

Sep 19
23:14The tribe has declared war on HOT-E.

Sep 20
02:46The tribe has declared war on HOT-H.

Basically;

We kild da fusion family in our turf, and den they ran to the HOT family, so we r gunna kill them 2. ^_^

Just remember;
attnobodycares.jpg

Sincerely,
Care? XOXO

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3967

Nah, us HOTTies like to keep our issues to ourselves, plus... you are probably already aware that ZEF are keeping HOT busy... just waiting for Onfire to join in and we can have nice tea party.

DeletedUser107349

Haha by ZEF keeping hot busy, you mean taking your villages with no retaliation?

Because doesn't seem like you're doing a lot of work? Other than preparing villages for ZEF, which is quite chorus sometimes.

DeletedUser3967

Haha by ZEF keeping hot busy, you mean taking your villages with no retaliation?

Because doesn't seem like you're doing a lot of work? Other than preparing villages for ZEF, which is quite chorus sometimes.

Hard to organise attacks against ZEF when you resort to recruiting HOT's members first, then attacking. Ever since the demise of SK, HOT's closest ally, HOT have been placed in a precarious position in K45.

DeletedUser107349

Hard to organise attacks against ZEF when you resort to recruiting HOT's members first, then attacking. Ever since the demise of SK, HOT's closest ally, HOT have been placed in a precarious position in K45.

Not ZEF's fault the few good players you had arent stupid enough to stick around to watch the onslaught, I believe one of them was your recruiter too. More of a comment on HOT then ZEF.

And only 3 members leaving to ZEF means you can't coordinate the rest of your 40+ members. Pretty shocking.

DeletedUser3967

Wouldn't have been an onslaught. It was a weak move on ZEFs part. A cheap and quick way to gain victory in my opinion

DeletedUser107349

So you're blaming the fact three of your members left on why it's an onslaught?

Again, it's more of a comment on HOT then ZEF if necessary I can explain that why to you however I thought the implications were pretty clear.

DeletedUser

"B-but Zef can't beat us without those 3 members they recruited from us"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahha

DeletedUser103537

Wondering people think onfire will jump on the bandwagon hmm could be interesting. I must say ZEF were quite smart to make a move on HOT as previous intel tells me HOT and ZEF were napped guess naps end eventually. I also like tea but not sure.

DeletedUser107349

ZEF were waiting for them to boil the kettle so we could have tea on arrival. I must say its perfect temperature.

DeletedUser38971

Wouldn't have been an onslaught. It was a weak move on ZEFs part. A cheap and quick way to gain victory in my opinion

A typical HOT member blablablablabla

You guys try more a less Every world and FAIL When are you going to see its not working :D

ROFL :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Goodluck to HOT. (nahh) You'll be needing A LOT. Like your family, A LOT.

Good thing for HOT guys world 65 is a few hours away! Im guessing you already have 3 tribes ready there?

DeletedUser

Meh HOT failed the moment it became a family tribe, I said it would but CoVa ignored my advice. I said i would follow orders and do right by HOT until I was ready to move on or was rimmed. Funnily enough they have both came at the same time :p Btw I haven't been on since last Thursday after i did a 24 hour speed, had a sitter since then, when I found out on Skype what was happening I was not surprised.

DTA drop me a message bro.