We got BANNED :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16026

Why hello there, W30.. and Bloodhood. (And Pajuno! :D)

So, we are here to tell you a story... A story of a young woman called Pulsar group of socially inept 'spammers'. Some people call us urban guerillas, some call us freedom fighters... Others might say we are a bunch of 14 year old boys (because there are no girls on teh interwebz) with too much time on our hands.

Now it has recently come to our attention that your forums lack a few clear neccesities - for one you have a serious lack of cat pictures (you know you love them >.>) and the word "1337" being mentioned by people with 37 posts behind them. You also lack double and triple posts: this is - well something we wish to address.

Look how l33t we are!!1111 Lawls. Try and beat that coordination.
motivator7728183.jpg

But srsly. We shall dominate the n00b rankings!
eg5zc.jpg

Please join me in welcoming the destruction of your forums - and making sure Pulsar ends up in hospital with high blood pressure. :p

Yours respectfully, BANNED.

(God they do make me post some crap <3)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

We started a month(probably more by now) to give everyone else a big enough head start. :axemen:

DeletedUser

TBS, you are one strange person. And we (I) love Pulsar, we don't want her in hospital!

Michael Corleone.

As one of the Barons of teh new Banned, we iz back, and crappier than ever. :icon_wink:

Sincerely,

Michael Corleone.
Baron of BANNED

DeletedUser33494

sweet!! welcome dudes/dudets
somehow I think I know most of you guys, just have no idea how.. :p

DeletedUser

Yep and we may soon declare war on the nubs who stole our tag:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.