We haz new mod!

DeletedUser

Ohai AreYouKidden. /waves
Welcome to the w39 externals. We don't spam much so your job will be pretty easy.

We love mods like pkiwarrior, who make epic posts, such as:
The forums will be maintained.

Or Nithgor. I don't really remember anything in specific, but he was funny (except for those infractions he gave me :icon_redface:) until he... err... left rather abruptly. :p

Anyways, g'luck in your time as our mod. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Bah, another thunder stealer!
I was hoping to squeeze in a flashy entrance before someone noticed I was here.

Give me some time to get acclimated here, to read up on your world, see who's who.
Hopefully I'll get a chance to post tonight to properly introduce myself, and give you all an idea of what my expectations are, so we can figure out how to get along with one another!

And err umm..

THE FORUMS WILL BE MAINTAINED!?

DeletedUser

I was waiting for your own thread you mentioned, so as not to feed Jeremy's attention whoring ways :p

But unless I missed it there isn't one. So without further ado....... Welcome to the mad house. :)

DeletedUser

Thanks for the warm welcome!

It's true, I didn't get around to writing one (but on a brighter note, I finally got my new mod intro done up in the new mod intro forum!).
The holidays has me running ragged (literally!), so apologies on that!

DeletedUser83287

Welcome but what happend to the old one albul (i think his name was)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Not sure what happened with the old mods, maybe you ran them out of town?

DeletedUser

no i think you mean morthy
you two were emotionally close enough to be called bestest friends ever

DeletedUser

Morthy I respect, even if we disagree

Albul....we don't disagree, he is just wrong a lot of the time when i am right

:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

I was waiting for your own thread you mentioned, so as not to feed Jeremy's attention whoring ways :p
Ouch, hit me while I'm not here to defend myself. D:

Anywho... I suppose we are still waiting for you to, err, "get a chance to post tonight to properly introduce myself, and give you all an idea of what my expectations are, so we can figure out how to get along with one another". :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Albul had to leave the team due to exams and other RL issues taking up all his time at the moment.

AYK bravely offered to step into the breach.

DeletedUser74702

Is is weird that half the new threads for this world involve welcoming new mods?