We here at Royale are ready

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Are you kidding? You weren't ready when it mattered, but you're ready now when you have no hope?

DeletedUser

I hope you are too.. Ready or not here we come

Royale LOL ....

Don't want to sound negative or disrespectful but ready for what exactly ?
You guys are not even active just by looking into your top 5 players. My suggestion -
quit this world because it will look even more embarrassing than Khan fiasco.

Deleted User - 10770065

This is hilarious, don't know if the guy is genuinely dumb or is trolling. But regardless, it would be interesting if they somehow managed to gain an early lead. I've saw bigger comebacks, but by taking a look at the growth of Royale's top 5, that seems near impossible.

zombie

Bunch of nubs. You havE numbers we have skills. Why do you think we've stopped nobling, Mmm who to take out first :D

DocJunior25

I hope you are too.. Ready or not here we come

So are we all suppose to join RoyalE so you can internal us? Because thats all you guys have done this whole world 16 war conquers is a very impressive stat

DeletedUser104264

I am just thinking that we can reach the 70% domination before the one year anniversary of the world. Each W2V player needs to cap about 2 non barb villages per day over the next two weeks ...

DeletedUser

God damn RoyalE, at this point, I don't even want to fight alongside you. That's pretty big, considering the only person helping me is the barb army.

DeletedUser

Bunch of nubs. You havE numbers we have skills. Why do you think we've stopped nobling, Mmm who to take out first :D

Im struggling to determine whether you are serious or not :icon_confused:

Bo-John-bo

God damn RoyalE, at this point, I don't even want to fight alongside you. That's pretty big, considering the only person helping me is the barb army.

You'd probably do better without RoyalE :lol:

zombie

I am just thinking that we can reach the 70% domination before the one year anniversary of the world. Each W2V player needs to cap about 2 non barb villages per day over the next two weeks ...

That's the nublet way of doing things. Fight us and earn your victory you w2v nubs

zombie

We don't need you, you're better off nobled out anyway :lol:

DeletedUser

Ow my the nublet is back :(

Who exactly are you in-game ? :icon_idea: