We here at Royale are ready

zombie

I guarantee you I am very much in Royale and alive. You're in the only one who hops on accounts every chance you get. Except for I wasn't rimmed in the beginning of the world. Your account hasn't had much growth to it though lately. Perhaps it's time to jump to a higher ranking one again? :lol:

DeletedUser

You alive? but you are in a dead tribe with dead tribemates... so that makes you not alive. And look at you recycling what sweetmisery posted above, do you feel smarter now and more in control? feel abit proud of yourself? :lol: I hope you do coz you seem to be running out of things to post about. You forgot to mention that i was bitching about our council... Please be complete with your post next time and dont leave important details out! :lol:

I guarantee you I am very much in Royale and alive.

No one really cares what you "guarantee" btw.. you are a bored nobody troll.. that is really all you are. You're not in Royal and you don't even have an account in w71. But hey keep telling yourself that maybe you'll start to believe it yourself :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113789

Zombie is not even a Royale member.. My best guess would be that he is probably someone from ex khan.

Anyhow this world is already over on one way or another.

Is this guy still alive? I thought he was dead..

DeletedUser103708

Well this world is over, W2V will win their second world.
at the end we still considered W2V an Ally it is up to them to finish the world with 100 percent Domination,

There is no point fighting my comrades there they know who they are,,

DeletedUser

Lol here comes RoyalE :O Look out guys... Send some attacks back, your online for cryin out loud... If they'd have given us cheaper nobles you'd be gone by now, but we had to wait so you can thank them for the extra time on the world

charshaun

OK its been nearly 24 hrs since we declared war.. we have taken nearly 150 villages and have not lost 1..

so what was you really ready for?

to get rimmed with no fight back would be my guess :|

DeletedUser

Maybe they listened my advice and quit the game. I mean who has time
to sort and defend sizable number of incomings in world which is practically won ?

OK its been nearly 24 hrs since we declared war.. we have taken nearly 150 villages and have not lost 1..

so what was you really ready for?

to get rimmed with no fight back would be my guess :|

hercules28

Wow this is going quicker than I thought that's for sure!

hercules28

This war is far from over you nubs :icon_razz:

What do you mean, I didn't realize one was going on! A war is an armed conflict between different tribes.

I have seen 3 of Royale that has even attacked. So a War is not going on at all! Unless your reading the Defeated Opponents while defending, Then Yes Royale are kicking our Ass bad.

zombie

I think you need to look up the definition of a war because it most definitely does not include being armed :icon_idea: