We here at Royale are ready

DeletedUser

Super cool video. Even though your nobles are there to die :-D have some fun with them since war is over.

For starter pre-noble your target villas and land on their trapped nukes, with your nobles second later, defend selectively, for the end read open eye's writeup what to do in desperate situations like yours. Outcome unfortunately wont change but you may have more fun than barb noblers :)

Not much of a war? I am bombarding W2V with messages as we speak! You guys haven't sniped a single message yet. Most of the time I don't even get a response back; inactive noobs! I am walking all over W2V right now. Stop spreading all that propaganda, CasuallyGaming!

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Display, have you tried worshipping koss yet? There's a myth that if you do that while having 1000s of incomings.. The attacks would suddenly go away. Could just be a myth though

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Display, have you tried worshipping koss yet? There's a myth that if you do that while having 1000s of incomings.. The attacks would suddenly go away. Could just be a myth though

An ingame message from someone else said:
Just watched your video on the externals.. I take my hat off to you :p

If it mentioned me more and how great W2V are I might have sent you a invite!!!

Guys, guys! I am not a monkey! I am a human bean and I will not dance for strangers! I only dance for my life partner... late at night... with the lights off... while listening to "Spaceship Coupe by Justin Timberlake".

On another note...

Super cool video

Thank you!

I must admit it made me spit out my coffee this morning when i watched it :icon_biggrin:

Thanks!

this video is pure entertainment
it ticks all the boxes for online gamer cliche

Danke Sehr!

NicE video

I try. =)

Final Note

I rarely use lol, im not the type of person who says 'nice day we're having isn't it, lol'. However when I truly find something funny ill type lol, and if I find something downright hilarious like the fact RoyalE didn't even try for a single recap im likely to express my mirth at such a situation with a LOL..... so sorry to have offended you

I've thought about this for awhile... I am in the wrong. Who am I to tell someone how to talk? I prefer to convey my arrogance through many words. You prefer to convey your arrogance through acronyms. And there is nothing wrong with that. haha omg I am good at being arrogant.

Final last note, I swear

This is just too good to not share. Maybe I'm missing something. I've never seen anything like this in my 2 years of playing this game.

[SPOIL]

[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hell when you have that many villages and 0 enemies worth fighting, why not try something new out

DeletedUser104264

this video is pure entertainment
it ticks all the boxes for online gamer cliche

The video works better that you got the name wrong, lol.

P.S. In south Philly they don't say Y'all or you guys, it is Yous guys :p

DeletedUser

New 2014 nukes? Lmao...what was his response...

He laughed. I decided I liked him. He liked me back. We ran off into the sunset.

In south Philly they don't say Y'all or you guys, it is Yous guys :p

Did you go through my photobucket album!?! I wasn't sure if that was possible or not. Pittsburgh rules! Philly drools!
[SPOIL]
dopamine-dump-5.jpg
[/SPOIL]

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I counted 8 deletions so far? One being a 8 million point player :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Mass deletion sucked

I tried to delete. I wanted so badly to delete... and I still want to delete! But as it turns out, I am too much of a coward to go through with it. I think I am stuck in type of paradox. I dub this scenario the "Coward Conundrum".

charshaun

I tried to delete. I wanted so badly to delete... and I still want to delete! But as it turns out, I am too much of a coward to go through with it. I think I am stuck in type of paradox. I dub this scenario the "Coward Conundrum".

I will give you a helping hand then ;)

DeletedUser104264

Well, hopefully there is one non-lemming among Royale. Or perhaps krieger was just sitting all those players, who knows.

DeletedUser

what a joke royale turned out to be..

If we are such a joke then how did I just get my first ever defender of the day award!!?!?!? Oh yeah, probably because you guys wont stop nuking me! Stop it!!!!!!!

pulp fiction

If we are such a joke then how did I just get my first ever defender of the day award!!?!?!? Oh yeah, probably because you guys wont stop nuking me! Stop it!!!!!!!

this has been pointed out before. when w2v start nuking - it never ends.
time to cue the music and say something cliched like "our arrows will blot out the sun!"

DeletedUser

Hello all. My energy is almost depleted, so here we go. I have questions for my W2V ex-tribemates. Give me the honest truth. What could I have done differently? Was there anything that I could have done differently?

When I joined W2V, I was ecstatic to say the least. I was eager to help and eager to learn from you guys. But oh how things took a turn. I am now getting walloped by the people I once called my tribemates; the very people whom I was once eager to learn from. What was my critical mistake? Why did you guys feel that I deserved to be kicked? As far as I'm concerned, you kicked a loyal tribemate who was simply overjoyed to have the opportunity to learn from the best.

I am bitter. I'm bitter towards kreiger and I'm bitter towards Urban. Bitter bitter bitter. Its eating me from the inside out.

DeletedUser

This is normally the time when I butt in with my trolling comments and try to make myself look good by putting people down but you're too much of an entertainment and I liked your video :D

DeletedUser112398

The whole khan/royale thing really blows my mind. Both tribes called each other shit while both hit delete. I for one thought better of both, but i also hit delete in this world twice, one with me being solo and actaully having a job and the other i just got tired of 5k inc(thanks you dicks :p).

What a shitty ending and hell that must of been boring last few months.

DeletedUser

Well.. We'd kinda hoped they'd both fight so the anticipation was fun atleast.. But after the first 2 days of war in both wars I think we knew it wasn't going to be real wars.. Shame actually the y'all were to nub to do anything for the last 6 months. RoyalE and Khan imo are 2 of the absolute worst tribes to exist in late game.