We here at Royale are ready

DeletedUser

Drat! You guys found me out! Sharp detective work, gentlemen. I realize now that your the #1 tribe because of your tremendous seeking skills.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha. i like him. can we recruit him? :D

You mean "re-recruit"!!! I wouldn't accept any invitations anyways! Last time I did that, I got kicked because of other people's actions! How can I trust you you guys!!!! GRRRRRR!!! Let me live though =). Let me live in my Joey Tribeiana tribe. Similar to the loveable character Joey Tribbiani, at the end of day, our friends moved on, and our story ends with us being alone.

DeletedUser

No God nor mortal is going invite me, so I might as well speak defiantly against them! Curse the Gods I say. Curse them all to Hell! Let me live though =)

DeletedUser89097

Why did so many tribes sided with the top tribe only the top tribe will be declared the winners and get premium points

DeletedUser

Because at this point, you aren't playing for the PP. You're playing to win.

rodelxxz

XD. I miss everyone in royale zzzz.

Well played W2V.
We RoyalE will always be better than Khan.

rodelxxz

RoyalE were not defending. Zzzz Kind of disappointing to see but I know they are better than this and They mass delete too.

They are gonna play on another world.

To all W2V members.

They will HUNT you down.

charshaun

RoyalE were not defending. Zzzz Kind of disappointing to see but I know they are better than this and They mass delete too.

To all W2V members.

They will HUNT you down.

MOM Said the same.. They could not follow through on the promise..

DeletedUser

MoM atleast had some skill, RoyalE internalled. Feel free to follow us, we liked it!

DeletedUser104264

To all W2V members.

They will HUNT you down.

You guys are the one's who left W2V because I stopped several former Royale players from internaling an active account in UWR. I have to say I don't regret it at all now, because it shows how daft that decision of yours really was.

I fully expect W2V will win it's next world because it has a much larger group of players to draw from to start its next premade.

DeletedUser

Can we go back to talking about me? I swear you guys were on the cusp of fully realizing my awesomeness. Also, sidenote, please accept my shared forum request titled Poetry. I'm just an armchair poet but with all the bloodshed occurring throughout my villages, I found it therapeutic to express my feelings in such a manner. Metaphor spoiler - W2V is the wind, because most of you are so gosh darn cold.

pulp fiction

Can we go back to talking about me? I swear you guys were on the cusp of fully realizing my awesomeness. Also, sidenote, please accept my shared forum request titled Poetry. I'm just an armchair poet but with all the bloodshed occurring throughout my villages, I found it therapeutic to express my feelings in such a manner. Metaphor spoiler - W2V is the wind, because most of you are so gosh darn cold.

more videos please! it's been a while since i laughed that much.

DeletedUser113789

We RoyalE will always be better than Khan.

Are you nutz? You re getting smashed, because you had a worthless selfish leader. Because of you, we got defeated and now even your leader deleted his acc.. If krieger had even a small brain, we could defeat these noobs and than if we would want, we could fight each other in the end. I knew krieger was a good fighter but stubborn.. Krieger never gave me adrenalin rush, just cortisol high made me sick because of him.

Now you "Riposi in pacere (Rest in peace)"

Noone wanted a fair fight with khan. Even W2V noobs recruited their pathetic enemies to fight khan..

I m not telling that W2V is full of shit, but they are mostly unexperienced players but with clever leaders..

So, tell me who is better than khan?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

And apparently pretty much everyone else who took villages from Khan in large numbers.. Where's the list of Khans achievements again?