We here at Royale are ready

DeletedUser

And apparently pretty much everyone else who took villages from Khan in large numbers.. Where's the list of Khans achievements again?

Don't forget they managed to remain a bitch tribe to Venus for an extended period of time, I think that deserves some credit.

rodelxxz

Are you nutz? You re getting smashed, because you had a worthless selfish leader. Because of you, we got defeated and now even your leader deleted his acc.. If krieger had even a small brain, we could defeat these noobs and than if we would want, we could fight each other in the end. I knew krieger was a good fighter but stubborn.. Krieger never gave me adrenalin rush, just cortisol high made me sick because of him.

Now you "Riposi in pacere (Rest in peace)"

Noone wanted a fair fight with khan. Even W2V noobs recruited their pathetic enemies to fight khan..

I m not telling that W2V is full of shit, but they are mostly unexperienced players but with clever leaders..

So, tell me who is better than khan?

Tell that to your leader. What was his name again?
I could say the same for your leader. XD. He bitched around RoyalE for so long how could we trust an alliance between you Nubs?

zZZZZzzzzz

kül tigin

It was me posting with that account (seems you missed that) because I am too agressive about noobs (they know who they are!!) and I got infarctions.

Anyways, this explained krieger was playing to just bitch around, not to fight..
Better leader to follow for sure..

DeletedUser

Such a classic bitch fight... Bitch tribe Khan and Bitch tribe Royale going at it. The winner gets to lick W2V's feet.

DeletedUser

more videos please! it's been a while since i laughed that much.

This is for you, and your comrades.

[video=youtube;V4vace-pT_g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4vace-pT_g&feature=youtu.be[/video]

[SPOIL]Sitting idle, my thoughts assemble
Seizing warmth, my body trembles

Oh dear, I've forgotten my stencil!
Thank the heavens, I still got my pencil!

I'm writing and shaking and shivering badly
So why even bother, I question so sadly

Piercing cold wind has plagued this endeavor.
And still it grows colder. Much colder than ever.

So why even bother, I ponder too flatly
[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

charshaun

[video=youtube;V4vace-pT_g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4vace-pT_g&feature=youtu.be[/video]

[/SPOIL]

I must admit I am starting to get a bit worried about you sanity.. Dude this is only a game :|

DeletedUser

I must admit I am starting to get a bit worried about you sanity.. Dude this is only a game :|

Yeah! This guy gets it! He hears the influences; Socrates, Plato, Descartes! A game this is but a game everything is.

Nice video! I think I want you in my premade :p

Yeah man! let me join. I'm actually a pretty quiet and cooperative tribalwars person. I just act out when things get meaningless.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104264

[/SPOIL]

I am not sure if he can qualify for the premade if he pronounces 'Krieger' incorrectly.

Deleted User - 10770065

Both Royale and Khan flopped as predicted, they were as awful as eachother. They lost the world a very long time ago.

Grats to W2V.

DeletedUser104264

I was sayin it the same way as him :x

Well, I am going by the fact the Krieger would be a German word (i.e. in a game made by a German company). As such, it should be a long eee not iii. Just think how you would say Blitzkrieg :p

rodelxxz

It was me posting with that account (seems you missed that) because I am too agressive about noobs (they know who they are!!) and I got infarctions.

Anyways, this explained krieger was playing to just bitch around, not to fight..
Better leader to follow for sure..

Lol, Yeah. Dude. But you made yourself stupid begging for a coalition againts W2V. XD

DeletedUser

I made a rap.
[video=youtube;U3_I5PyTQCY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3_I5PyTQCY&index=1&list=UUJc9yAJQLeLQXeMo UQJ1gdg[/video]

DeletedUser

I have to say good effort but I'm quite disappointed the kitty didn't make a cameo this time. <3 the rap lol

DeletedUser

I'm a big fan of the your work Display Only, pls keep us entertained on the externals (not a massive cat fan so the lack of kitten doesnt bother me as much as some).

I hope you make it to W77 and do a regular video blog on your interpretation of the state of the world :)

roman01

These video's you have been doing are brilliant, clearly something that TW has been missing for the past five years or so.