We here at Royale - World Domination

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie

We've given you guys more than enough time, Royale will soon run our boots on your corps :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Good luck mate. I'd say you've got it locked up... but there happens to be another tribe left on the world that is better than you chaps.

Oh and Krieger... good luck with that merge mate.

zombie

Good luck mate. I'd say you've got it locked up... but there happens to be another tribe left on the world that is better than you chaps.

Oh and Krieger... good luck with that merge mate.

Who said we were merging? & um, there's no tribes left that are better and definitely not compatible to us

kül tigin

Shit is not naughty, you can ask dreamsweeper.. Shit is just shit as krieger is just krieger.

DeletedUser

What is allowed anymore, the word offensive is so broad and there is no clear line.

DeletedUser

Civil has an ongoing merge with Royale. We give them villages, in reply we get enjoyable mails.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm sure using 2 different external accounts to talk to yourself might be a sign of mental health conditions, i think you should get checked out mate.

DeletedUser27978

I'm sure using 2 different external accounts to talk to yourself might be a sign of mental health conditions, i think you should get checked out mate.

Kreiger got REKT

NmmJ_pzN.jpeg

kül tigin

Also its allowed by law to marry with inapropriate things in holland. So krieger (kablamz) as you love yourself this much, you can marry yourself in holland. You ll love the style of marilyn manson. Blow yourself..

Status
Not open for further replies.