We here at Royale - World Domination

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

He shall be dismissed. Krieger is planning a mass delete again btw

Wouldn't doubt this one. W2V is gone... and he's about to begin a losing war vs NAM... so I wouldn't doubt a Krieger delete.

zombie

Lady Mistress Apr 17, 16:31
Going to delete soon mate, something came up. I'm going to try this merge one more time and see how it goes

GoldbergVariation Apr 17, 17:34
Wut?

Krieger just pass on leadership responsibilities to someone else. If you merge NAM i will still fight them until the very end!

Last edited:

DeletedUser42044

Kriegers Buthurt Fun Club part 1 presents:

So called pro large tribe blocker, month ago he claimed he is just some random Royale hater and that he do not play w77. Now when he shows his true colors and after first full scale RoyaLE OP on him, he just does not stop crying.
[spoil]
b54l1w.png
[/spoil]

So called Godlike player, Destroyer of The Worlds.. Joined this world with only purpose to destroy RoyalE with his Turkish friends but he only managed to get himself rimmed together with all his trojan horses:
[spoil]
23v4w.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I knew you would return and you delivered some amazing homemade memes, keep em coming fresh outa the meme factory. Unblock me please?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Part 2 anytime soon? I want some dirt on me, not my co-player mate. I have to admit i appreciate Amp coming out and admitting he loves red and blue.

DeletedUser

Kriegers Buthurt Fun Club part 1 presents:

So called pro large tribe blocker, month ago he claimed he is just some random Royale hater and that he do not play w77. Now when he shows his true colors and after first full scale RoyaLE OP on him, he just does not stop crying.
[spoil]
b54l1w.png
[/spoil]

So called Godlike player, Destroyer of The Worlds.. Joined this world with only purpose to destroy RoyalE with his Turkish friends but he only managed to get himself rimmed together with all his trojan horses:
[spoil]
23v4w.png
[/spoil]

I love it friend! Keep up the nice work :) Was that a fullscale op on me mate? I'm glad you at least can admit that much. RoyalE takes 20 vils in an op on a player.... NAM takes 400. I wonder how this end war will turn out :)

#UnblockMeepKrieger2015

DeletedUser42044

RoyalE takes 20 vils in an op on a player....
[spoil]Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1:
Tribes: RoyalE
Side 2:
Players: meepworrior

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 3
Difference: 39

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 388,064
Side 2: 26,693
Difference: 361,371

chart

[/spoil]

I told you who I was though... a neutral bystander to the wonderful world of 77. Odd that none of you know me previously... my name is not all that obscure.

From day one you gave the impression that you are full of crap my friend. Btw, that's the main reason you would always find a place for yourself at my block list.

DeletedUser

Krieger you egg, you were talking to me over mail you child. Come back to me and stop having a sook on the externals. Sorry for our missed calculations please forgive us :(. I just found this gold. 410 caps as a rim tribe vs the rank 1 tribe. Not bad i say

http://gyazo.com/0a497cc18c3d5d0f65deff95b77cde1d

DeletedUser

I don't think i'm good, you're putting words into my mouth. This is why you are an immature egg. Too immature to talk over mails and vents his frustration with home made memes on the externals. I liked them btw.

Don't tell me it's when i said keep up the good work? That's when you took like 8 vils off me and i was congratulating you. No need to be salty about everything mate.

DeletedUser84716

Dear oh dear members of meeps account. I like you guys, I do. But you two seriously should stop blowing wind up your own arses. I would understand how several thousand incomings could make you feel special but you are not.

You were part of an opp not the opp. True you lost the most villages sofar and I understand how that could hurt you being such an exceptional player and well everyone is well just not you. Just simple you were kind of just the distraction you beautiful turd blossom :)

Side 1:
Tribes: RoyalE
Side 2:
Tribes: CIVIL
Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers:
Side 1: 316
Side 2: 125
Difference: 191
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 104
Side 2: 12
Difference: 92
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 2,468,788
Side 2: 885,586
Difference: 1,583,202
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 937,904
Side 2: 101,720
Difference: 836,184
chart

DeletedUser

Whitebrow thank you but once again i never said i'm a good player. Do people read or do they just angrily rant? The problem with you guys is that you assume. Having a lack of evidence really hurts. We at civil are proud for holding off as long as we have, met alot of great people along the way and people like you that say very creative things makes the game interesting for me. I don't get why you guys are bad mouthing me after your first fairly successful op on me. You guys hit my stacks hard and took advantage of my empty vils. But i don't understand your last sentence. Could you explain please <3

Murph - I have alot of things to work on, i get lazy sometimes and need to work on alot of things which i'm not going to reveal on the externals. I think i'm at the level where i understand how the game works but not above that. The problem is the times i compliment Royale on their efforts they take it as a joke for some reason. I can't win with these guys :/.

TLDR it's just a game, we like to have fun with it.

#EXTERNALSBANTER

Thankyou for adding spice to them Royale fam.

DeletedUser84716

Come come now :) you have been tooting your Horne for weeks now. But lets not get into a I said you said debate. ;-)

As for the read comment above, that is a good question to everyone including yourself. You should be proud at Civil, Civil is a worthy opponent, no doubt there. It was a fairly large opp and Civil is holding nicely.

Though I enjoyed your comments early on, it was fun and a good rivalry. Now it is getting stale and sounds more like propaganda. That bores me.

Status
Not open for further replies.