We here at Royale - World Domination

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm trying to understand what you just said. You confuse me with your language.

DeletedUser

Though I enjoyed your comments early on, it was fun and a good rivalry. Now it is getting stale and sounds more like propaganda. That bores me.

Well isn't it a good thing these externals aren't all about you so :icon_redface: Meep is actually keeping these externals alive, you on the other hand just came here with bad spellings. GG

DeletedUser

Told by a person that spam our mails when he manage to snipe something, keep saying how good he is. Grow up.

Pff your tribe has spammed our mails since we have started to fight you goons. At least 10 of your players regularly fill our inbox with their love.
As for player skill... you may not like us mate, but you can't belittle our sniping or defending ability. You'll get a chance to showcase your own quite soon... and we'll see how you stack up. Arrogance comes before the fall, friend.... remember that wisdom :)

DeletedUser117331

Pff your tribe has spammed our mails since we have started to fight you goons. At least 10 of your players regularly fill our inbox with their love.
As for player skill... you may not like us mate, but you can't belittle our sniping or defending ability. You'll get a chance to showcase your own quite soon... and we'll see how you stack up. Arrogance comes before the fall, friend.... remember that wisdom :)

Side 1:
Tribes: RoyalE, RoyalA
Side 2:
Tribes: CIVIL

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,427
Side 2: 429
Difference: 998

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12,616,664
Side 2: 3,960,229
Difference: 8,656,435

chart

I'm really impressed by your deffences :D
And here is for the past 48 hrs,while you were here,crying and wheeping:

Side 1:
Tribes: RoyalE, RoyalA
Side 2:
Tribes: CIVIL

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 154
Side 2: 8
Difference: 146

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,379,696
Side 2: 68,663
Difference: 1,311,033

chart

Yup...GJ!

DeletedUser

Here come the stats brag again. You royale guys are blind and missing our point which is a damn shame.

DeletedUser117331

Oh,srry...must be painfull to look at those figures...we at least have something to brag with...what about you?You brag with your ODD on your profile...like that it is your succes....LOL

DeletedUser

Really, having 150 mil ODD against a top tribe isn't success? Rank 1 OD and ODD are amazing successes. Keeping positive for so long against the rank 1 tribe was also an amazing success. Getting 2nd to 100mil Troops killed is also a great success. 13x DotD is a great success. Winning isn't everything, i'm already very happy with how this world went for me. I've already said winning isn't everything and it shouldn't mean everything.

You were good to talk to in mail. What happened?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117331

Really, having 150 mil ODD against a top tribe isn't success? Rank 1 OD and ODD are amazing successes. Keeping positive for so long against the rank 1 tribe was also an amazing success. Getting 2nd to 100mil Troops killed is also a great success. 13x DotD is a great success. Winning isn't everything, i'm already very happy with how this world went for me.

You were good to talk to in mail. What happened?

Pff....I'm sure it was all your D there that has earned you those ODD figures...If you had rank 1 at attack OD,I would admire that...aand the ODD stats show only that you've cripled your tribe just to secure few villages at the front...and you all pay the great prize for that now...thanks for the help,btw.

DeletedUser

Hey mate you can shit talk all you want, and you can accuse me of crippling my tribe by getting support off back liners and say my achievements are bad, but and the end of the day what you think doesn't matter to me. In my opinion i've achieved alot more that i could of expected from that world , and hearing some angry random Royale member ranting on the forums really means i've made an impact on some of you guys. <3.

To the good people in Royale try not to catch this plague.

DeletedUser107656

I'm cringing reading this from RoyalE.
Wild celebrations and taunting over CIVIL, a tribe tiny to yourselves because you finally have broken them... All the neutrals like myself are cringing. Just stop posting and embarrassing yourselves further :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser117331

Wild celebrations and taunting over CIVIL, a tribe tiny to yourselves because you finally have broken them... All the neutrals like myself are cringing. Just stop posting and embarrassing yourselves further :icon_biggrin:

We'd always prefer to "embarras" ourselves with this kind of posts than to brag about "our" ODD...which actually helped us crush this "little tribe" as you say....
CIVIL had some decent team work supporting front line...until we focused our full attention to that little tribe there.....and afterwards...they started to crack all along the front line...which actually is one of the reasons they have to wheap here instead trying to put some decent fight ING....meep is the only one that has been givving some resistance..and all thanks to his tribe that crushed everywhere alse just trying to keep him alive....
And let's not forgret that they are also getting support from another "little tribe" up there in the north...

So,yes,we are embarrased but very happy :D

DeletedUser42044

Hey mate you can shit talk all you want, and you can accuse me of crippling my tribe by getting support off back liners and say my achievements are bad, but and the end of the day what you think doesn't matter to me. In my opinion i've achieved alot more that i could of expected from that world , and hearing some angry random Royale member ranting on the forums really means i've made an impact on some of you guys. <3.

To the good people in Royale try not to catch this plague.

It's you that start with bashing us wile crying about your size disadvantage like only factor that get to your downfall. I need to thank you for attempting to vilify us, I can't remember I ever sow RoyaLE members in general more motivated and more active than in current OP on you.

Btw RoyalE members never open any topic about RoyaLE on external nether we started any discussion about. We play our own game without much talk outside of tribe if possible. It is clear that RoyalE members only answering to provocations and propaganda on external, similar like NAM did it in the past when they had their haters still wining about size disadvantage, gangbanging or whatever.

DeletedUser113867

At least they were broken with nobles and not recruitment

I mean lets look at your biggest war.

Dharma beaten back heavily by royalE
Nam jump involved
RoyalE and nam both attacking Dharma
Some runners form goats in the north
royalE not interested in the north now focus on the other 2 enemies w2v and civil
nam gets nbd to help hit goats
nam recruit goats

DeletedUser

At least they were broken with nobles and not recruitment <---- point 1

Dharma beaten back heavily by royalE <---- point 2

Point 1 - Lets not forget RoyalE warring SU, what happened there oh ya SU got recruited <3 Also NAM have less tribe changes than RoyalE, I think RoyalE actually have double the amount :icon_redface:

Point 2 - RoyalE wouldn't of had the success it did against Dharma if Bacon didn't catch them off guard.

And to the guy who said Civil haven't accomplished anything, are you dumb :icon_rolleyes: The fact that they held you guys off for so long at their size was great, imagine if both tribes were the same size :| would be rip RoyalE for sure.

#Rekt
#Justice4luke
#Rozzinated

DeletedUser84716

Hey Rainbow, let me give you some more bad spelling :) English not my first language so by the way, but lets harp on the things you can cling to.
The major points being missed here is, why are we being compared to our ally. Both tribes have some amazing players in them the fact that each took control of their half of the world to the degree that they did is a great achievement.

At meeps, your odd is a fantastic achievement, to a degree yours some great sniping in there. However it is more a civil achievement and friends of civil achievement than your own.
You are a very good player and your tribe showed and are still showing great spunk against the odds.

Just got tired of you blowing your own horne, propably should not have posted I do normally prefer to do my talking ingame. That is where I will keep it going forward.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

We'd always prefer to "embarras" ourselves with this kind of posts than to brag about "our" ODD...which actually helped us crush this "little tribe" as you say....
CIVIL had some decent team work supporting front line...until we focused our full attention to that little tribe there.....and afterwards...they started to crack all along the front line...which actually is one of the reasons they have to wheap here instead trying to put some decent fight ING....meep is the only one that has been givving some resistance..and all thanks to his tribe that crushed everywhere alse just trying to keep him alive....
And let's not forgret that they are also getting support from another "little tribe" up there in the north...

So,yes,we are embarrased but very happy :D

This is embarrassing that you are posting stuff like this :icon_redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.