We here at Royale - World Domination

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Isabella and Krieger... for your own sake keep your wild celebration to your own forums. You make yourselves look like goons celebrating your win that took so long in coming.
Dare I point out the map to you chaps? If you take a quick look at the north... you'll see that Goats in the north was eaten a bit quicklier than Civil in the south... and that NAM has taken advantage of your slow nobling.

DeletedUser

pay attention to yourself as you say 'crisp'. The word starts at the very back of your mouth and ends at the very front

DeletedUser

What. The. Fluff.

Here I am like an idiot saying crisp super slowly. Thanks man (y)

DeletedUser

I can prove the power of Crisp. It stopped this thread from being a shit talk match between us and civil (gasp)

Now do you have some time to talk about our glorious lord and savior J. Crisp?

DeletedUser

You are sooooo are your own from here on out man. I'm going to go on a spiritual hiking trip to beg for chris' forgiveness for starting all this blasphemy

DeletedUser

We must start at chapter one: Genesizzle, then we can go on to Crunchodus.

Here we learn of the deities snap, crackle, and pop.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Through further religious study of the holy book of crisp I have discovered that everything in this world can be compared to the squares and rectangles methodology. For example, those who follow the religion of crisp will be given immortality, however not all people given immortality are followers of the religion of crisp.

DeletedUser

I have discovered that there is no hell in the religion of crisp, only super awesome mega heaven. Crisp shields all who convert to the cause.

DeletedUser

OOooOoOohhhh, super awesome mega heaven?? that sounds better than chris' satisfactory 'Hey at least it's not hell' heaven.

DeletedUser

And yeah that is what chris named it. Never really questioned it until now

Status
Not open for further replies.