We here at Royale - World Domination

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Through further study of the holy text of Crisp, I have stumbled across the hidden chapter of Cracklations. Here we are given the four holy commandments. They commence as follows:

1. In all matters of principle, you will consider all of your brothers before the prostitutes you may have acquired through your troves of currency.

2. Thou shalt not let naysayers perspire on your swagger.

3. Round orange object with black lines is the holiest object of all, dedicate your life to it.

4. Acquire currency, fornicate women.

DeletedUser

My brotha.

be8fb9ef971f7e4cc603e7b168ce6f76.gif

Sin me up

I mean sign!

My pun game is lackluster

DeletedUser

Do not worry brother Goldberg, as the high priest I will lead you into the dawn of a new age... A new age of Crisp! (and puns)

DeletedUser

I can agree with that

Display <> Queen of the mermaids

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

maybe he means your pun game is out of this world, but my gif game is untouchable

P.S. lol rememebr that video you showed me ariel? love that girl

I'm good with that (y)

Also, yeah she's awesome, the new show she's in is pretty good to (Unbreakable Kimmy Shcmidt) :3

DeletedUser

Sorry guys let me fix so it's more understandable

Display >< Queen of the mermaids

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry guys let me fix so it's more understandable

Display >< Queen of the mermaids

We are worse than eachother...? 0_o

Oh I get it, my gif game is worse than him, his pun game is worse than mine. Thanks (y)

DeletedUser93681

We'd always prefer to "embarras" ourselves with this kind of posts than to brag about "our" ODD...which actually helped us crush this "little tribe" as you say....
CIVIL had some decent team work supporting front line...until we focused our full attention to that little tribe there.....and afterwards...they started to crack all along the front line...which actually is one of the reasons they have to wheap here instead trying to put some decent fight ING....meep is the only one that has been givving some resistance..and all thanks to his tribe that crushed everywhere alse just trying to keep him alive....
And let's not forgret that they are also getting support from another "little tribe" up there in the north...

So,yes,we are embarrased but very happy :D

Your forum name says it all.

DeletedUser42044

So when we refrain to the provocations of slow enabling civil villages with some facts proving otherwise we actually "celebrating" ? Funny statement. In fact, I am sure none would bother to post our war stats vs civil if their members did not start with their provoking crap and especially if they did not open pointless buthurt topics mentioning us at first place. Some people are so obsessed with RoyaLE, I almost feel sorry for them.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Oh shit, the amount of spam...so who wants to get infracted?
Stay on topic before I do choose to infract. Seriously, just make a thread in 'general discussion' or make a thread that is in regards to whatver you guys are on about :p don't spam this thread...& don't reply or I'll infract...

DeletedUser117358

We'd always prefer to "embarras" ourselves with this kind of posts than to brag about "our" ODD...which actually helped us crush this "little tribe" as you say....
CIVIL had some decent team work supporting front line...until we focused our full attention to that little tribe there.....and afterwards...they started to crack all along the front line...which actually is one of the reasons they have to wheap here instead trying to put some decent fight ING....meep is the only one that has been givving some resistance..and all thanks to his tribe that crushed everywhere alse just trying to keep him alive....
And let's not forgret that they are also getting support from another "little tribe" up there in the north...

So,yes,we are embarrased but very happy :D

Oh, seems like forums are getting interesting here,
Who is fighting who now?
and what "little tribe" in the north is emerging to support CIVIL?

Status
Not open for further replies.