We is gonna have us sum PICNICS

DeletedUser

@s33ujimmy

You got screwed over by Plight, big deal. Plight had every right to, what in hell could your tribe have offered them from an alliance? I know for a fact that it's nothing because you guys merged into my tribe and within days i was gone, as were the best of my tribe.

Difference between you and me? I move on. I didn't sit there saying 'oooh but p-p-plight did this...and that....'. No. I went from strength to strength and you went down, down, down digging your own grave in the public forums.

You have been grouped with hill berries for goodness sake. Don't pretend you're some plight expert because of what happened to you, may i remind you that I WAS THERE i know what happened.
Which brings me back to my original point, Plight screwed you over one time, get over it.

DeletedUser

@s33ujimmy

You got screwed over by Plight, big deal. Plight had every right to, what in hell could your tribe have offered them from an alliance? I know for a fact that it's nothing because you guys merged into my tribe and within days i was gone, as were the best of my tribe.

Difference between you and me? I move on. I didn't sit there saying 'oooh but p-p-plight did this...and that....'. No. I went from strength to strength and you went down, down, down digging your own grave in the public forums.

You have been grouped with hill berries for goodness sake. Don't pretend you're some plight expert because of what happened to you, may i remind you that I WAS THERE i know what happened.
Which brings me back to my original point, Plight screwed you over one time, get over it.

Actually poofong, I was made an offer to merge LONG before you even knew how to spell plight. Now if you want to talk of our differences, the main one I'll mention is that I stayed loyal to my tribe and decided to fight against the odds rather than leave everyone to drown. You on the other hand chose to save yourself and didn't give a stuff about the tribe you were supposed to be leading. (YOU leading a tribe........lol that's a laugh) :lol:

DeletedUser

A total of 1 is actually offensive, the rest are the product of a lazy joke. By the way, two wrongs don't make a right. I figured I'd have to teach you that, seeing as you are either too immature to realize it or you just don't care.

Plight is beating ~PnX~?

DeletedUser

Anyone wanna laugh at jimmy and then ignore him like I am? It's great, he'll get infracted and banned for off-topic :).

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 13
Side 2: 0
Difference: 13

Plight is winning, but a slow start :lol:.

DeletedUser

Deleted the offtopic posts - please don't jump to personal insult wars so quickly again because I will happily warn and infract repeat offenders.

MichielK

Deleted the offtopic posts - please don't jump to personal insult wars so quickly again because I will happily warn and infract repeat offenders.

But we like it when you do that :icon_wink:

Meanwhile, here are some stats...looks like BANG and Plight are able to back up their hilarious declarations with axes that seem to be lacking a sense of humor:

Side 1:
Tribes: Plight

Side 2:
Tribes: thanx

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 1
Difference: 18

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 180,941
Side 2: 9,440
Difference: 171,501

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: BANG!

Side 2:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 2
Difference: 12

image.php

Side 1: 133,653
Side 2: 18,561
Difference: 115,092

image.php

Also note that thanx nobled only 28 villages in this period for a total of 232K points...less than the 313K they lost to Plight and BANG. Now, 80K in a week may not seem like a lot, but add to that the nearly 6 million points they lost in players who left, and things are looking dimmer and dimmer for thanx....

DeletedUser

But we like it when you do that :icon_wink:

Meanwhile, here are some stats...looks like BANG and Plight are able to back up their hilarious declarations with axes that seem to be lacking a sense of humor:

Side 1:

Side 2:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 1
Difference: 18

image.php

Side 1: 180,941
Side 2: 9,440
Difference: 171,501

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: BANG!

Side 2:

Side 1: 14
Difference: 12

image.php

Side 1: 133,653
Side 2: 18,561
Difference: 115,092

image.php

Also note that thanx nobled only 28 villages in this period for a total of 232K points...less than the 313K they lost to Plight and BANG. Now, 80K in a week may not seem like a lot, but add to that the nearly 6 million points they lost in players who left, and things are looking dimmer and dimmer for thanx....

Wow. Im actually surprised that thanx have nobled any villages. They must have been sniped or villages very very deep in their territory. Things may be looking dimmer and dimmer for thanx but they must also be getting very very upset and mad. Afterall, they are "Only friends that wanted to have fun in the game and didnt want any wars :icon_cry:"

:icon_wink:

(Next time you might want to remember that this game is called Tribal Wars :icon_confused:)

DeletedUser

so is anyone going to tell me how to superscript in here?

I feel ignored :(

I answered but my post was deleted as it wasn't really on-topic... So again, it's alt 0178 (on the key pad, not the one above the letters)

On topic? Yay Plight!
It will be fun to watch the Thanx area get smaller and smaller.

Seagryfn

We is havin' us sum PICNICS

We wuz havin' a mah-velous time huntin' fer yummy ham sammiches wid our neighbors.
Fact wuz, sum o' our friends liked da hospitality so much dat a bunch decided ta settle down an' stay fer a spell.

"Oh, Noes!" cried da prey.

pigohnoes.gif

"We did'n mean ta keeps raidin' yer farms, honest, we sent da Nobles by accident!"
Sum o' dem blamed each other fer da mess dey was in....

PigHit.gif

... an' sum o' dem asked if we'd stop da hunt if'n dey wuzn't in Pig-nX any mores."

PigPanic.gif

Still others jes' gave up da chase and stopped all together.

PigCry.gif

But, we iz still happy, cuz sum o' dem decided ta give us a fun time anyhows!

PigAngry.gif

Sum o' dem stayed ta fight! :icon_biggrin:

------------------------------

First 7 days' wrap up:

08/08/2009 - PnX tribal ranking = 6, Players = 33, Points = 26,966,475
08/15/2009 - PnX tribal ranking = 9, Players = 24, Points = 17,984,872

Points lost due to players leaving tribe = over 8 million
Total conquers against opposite side = 87 to 2

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: PnX
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 309
Side 2: 37
Difference: 272

image.php

Side 1: 87
Difference: 85

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,203,798
Side 2: 274,491
Difference: 1,929,307

image.php

Side 1: 785,638
Side 2: 19,777
Difference: 765,861

image.php

DeletedUser

Those statistics are the kind I normally post. Good job on that Seagryfn :). I look forward to another update, if I don't make it :lol:.

DeletedUser

I still love the pig pictures. :lol:

Well, you will have pig-nx finished in no time at this rate. Are you still going to get the people that left. I know you will want to finish off pig-nx first but then are you going to destroy the refugees in other tribes? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Plight had some good allies in the N/E. They have all gone. Does that not tell you something? Plight's allies are only allied for as long as it suits plight. Once they have built up near their allies they eventually go and attack them (usually without warning). It's the plight way. Gain the trust of their allies then stab them in the back. I guess it works for them but I'm surprised people are STILL ignorant of their tactics.

Exactly what now happened to BANG! to!
But yeah what can ya do, its an i kiss yours you kiss mine kinda game.
And it might be a magnet for drewlers(as it seems)!

:lol:

DeletedUser

Actually, PnX tried repeatedly to incite Plight to war since their initial formation. Making promises and then breaking them again in days as it suited their purpose. Vulgar and angry threats demanding that we "bring it" and worse. As time passed, PnX realized the bed they had made for themselves. They tried to make amends for their earlier foul behavior (and resolve it every time it happened again), but their attempts at repentance were too little, too late. And then, before we had reacted with military force, PnX attacked BANG!?, and BANG!? rose to the challenge.

We offered military assistance but BANG!? asked that we hold back our axes. They wanted to prove to the server that they were more than a match against the threat and that they did not need a gangbang to achieve victory. It was finally the majority consensus of the forum that BANG!? had achieved just that, as we knew they would; they are a good and noble tribe, and fully capable of conquring any threat. It was hard to hold back our axes, but we honored BANG!?'s request until the proper time before it was our turn to exact retribution for wrongs that needed mending.

Those agreements?
Broken?
Where boarder agreements
almost all villages where given back
mostly in excess

DeletedUser

Wow. Im actually surprised that thanx have nobled any villages. They must have been sniped or villages very very deep in their territory. Things may be looking dimmer and dimmer for thanx but they must also be getting very very upset and mad. Afterall, they are "Only friends that wanted to have fun in the game and didnt want any wars :icon_cry:"

:icon_wink:

(Next time you might want to remember that this game is called Tribal Wars :icon_confused:)

roflmao
i think me and others in my area are the most warhardened in this game no?
whatever
i understand
you needed to jump the baNDWAGON
;)

DeletedUser

roflmao
i think me and others in my area are the most warhardened in this game no?
whatever
i understand
you needed to jump the baNDWAGON
;)

I don't think you can possibly make that statement. Do you know how warhardened everyone in this game is?

You may be good in war, but that doesn't make you the most warhardened in this game.

DeletedUser

Umm...guys...While it may not appear to be so due to his often-insulting manner and his odd way of posting, Bartesz is still a rather good player, and I would rather take him than anyone in Ad Inf or Dust if I had to make a choice.

DeletedUser

I didn't deny that he is a good player. I know he is. It still doesn't make him the most war hardened player on this game cos there are so many players who are as strong/stronger than he is. Example: Axl.

Seagryfn

Originally Posted by s33ujimmy
Plight had some good allies in the N/E. They have all gone. Does that not tell you something?
But yeah what can ya do, its an i kiss yours you kiss mine kinda game.
LMAO. Quoting the wild imaginations of an Ad Inf reject who didn't even know his own tribe's position, let alone any other tribe's alliances? Not a wise way to prove a point, friend. :icon_wink:

You try to imply for the readership by this quote, perhaps, that Plight broke a pact or treaty with PnX when none existed. In truth, the last time Plight lost an ally in the N/E was in October of last year. GUNs broke their pact with Plight and launched a surprize attack against us, entering the war on ORC's side. From my own perspective, I don't blame them at all given the circumstances; they had their reasons. Furthermore, thats old history. I can also say that no one who was a leader in Plight at that time is even in the tribe any longer.

As for the present, cheers & good luck! Looking forward to a worthy battle target. :icon_twisted:

Originally Posted by alexhol:
Your the most warhardened? When was the last war? Are you in AD Inf or ~PnX~.
For the far-removed from the north, the poster name "Bartesz" belongs to the account of Elrey69, who has been one of the Dukes of PnX.

DeletedUser

<SNIP> is still a rather good player, and I would rather take him than anyone in Ad Inf or Dust if I had to make a choice.

Someone might be a "good player" in terms of military ops, but - generally speaking - that doesn't always make them an asset, even in tribalwars. Having a loose cannon in your midst, particularly if they're carrying a lot of baggage from a previous tribe, doesn't always work out for the benefit of the tribe.

DeletedUser

Someone might be a "good player" in terms of military ops, but - generally speaking - that doesn't always make them an asset, even in tribalwars. Having a loose cannon in your midst, particularly if they're carrying a lot of baggage from a previous tribe, doesn't always work out for the benefit of the tribe.
I was thinking more of a mercenary role for him. We take him in, he fights, and then we send him on his way with a nice bag lunch :lol:

And I still find it funny that people are trying to assume they know other tribe's diplomacy and then accuse them of breaking some treaty.