We R SCUM

DeletedUser

I have played World 1, 2 and 4 that doesn't make me special does it.

DeletedUser

Ok member list is full. I'm closing recruitment for now. Any further applications will go on a waiting list.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

SCUM, mass recruiters, you won't be seeing What? for a few hours ;)

DeletedUser

SCUM, mass recruiters, you won't be seeing What? for a few hours ;)

lol we are mass recruiters?? HAHAHA have u checked ur forums out lately. fact, one of ur members didnt even know that ur the leader. and anothr was asking for a better tribe to join. half of em probably dont know u. but im just stating the fact. we have about 3 members from forums. lol

Slytnt

FULL, ALREADY! YAY, Does that mean this can be deleted??

Wait until A tribe sees you and declares on you, You'll disband in A flat 2 Seconds

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
FULL, ALREADY! YAY, Does that mean this can be deleted??

Wait until A tribe sees you and declares on you, You'll disband in A flat 2 Seconds

LMAO. Who the hell are you? What tribe you in? O ye w8, no one will take you so u had to make your own fail project. Go to hell noob.

Slytnt

w8 = wait. dumbass

Usually when it's A 4 letter word, We usually have time to type it, Ands World 8 w8
How experienced are you??:icon_redface: How could you still be posting here???

How many accounts do you have??

Last edited:

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Usually when it's A 4 letter word, We usually have time to type it, Ands World 8 w8
How experienced are you??:icon_redface: How could you still be posting here???

How many accounts do you have??

I'm a busy guy. Many people to flame who've posted sh** about SCUM. I use as many abreviations as possible. I do it cause i don't like spending time talking to losers like u over the internet for to long.

DeletedUser

Shh be quiet Im too afraid he will own us all with his yelling over the internet *runs away*

DeletedUser

i think da dude is a noob lol. he is starting up a premade 15 hours b4 da world begins. and u shouldnt call it a premade bud. u have no commen senseand there is no prob wit puttin i as i even though it should be capitalzied. who gives. im not wasting my time