We R SCUM

DeletedUser

How many Compliments has SCUM Gotten:O??

no one knows scum. there is only me and metal doctor that ppl know. me from w34 and met from w34. but u dont even know me that well, lool u wouldnt guess i had a 1.7mil acount.and how many compliments has ur "premade" tribe gotten

DeletedUser67707

no one knows scum. there is only me and metal doctor that ppl know. me from w34 and met from w34. but u dont even know me that well, lool u wouldnt guess i had a 1.7mil acount.and how many compliments has ur "premade" tribe gotten

Amazingx! You´ve got a 1,7mil account!

Oopsy, I just realized nikug is my new god :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Ah, advertising.... :|. Going to have to -1 here.

1.7 mil is easily achieveable, even i can do it and all i do is noble barbs and internals :p

Slytnt

Mos of our players are from w17

DeletedUser

Ah, advertising.... :|. Going to have to -1 here.

1.7 mil is easily achieveable, even i can do it and all i do is noble barbs and internals :p

it isnt hard, never said it was suttin to be proud of. most ppl judge me by my points. i dont give a rat! i could triple theirs in a week lol jkall this "tuff talk" wont get anyone anywhere. lets just wait and see

DeletedUser

man guys, lets cool off. No arguing. the world didn't even launch yet. Let's just be friends for now and get pissed off in the game. This is a GAME not real life. It's meant to be fun and entertaining not annoying and head-aching. Now lets just cooperate and have some fun :)

DeletedUser

Cooperate? Oooh disband it when it starts and maybe i will consider cooperating ;)

DeletedUser

Right .. well ofc I know all about the game - but I refuse to use skype. Instead I got xfire/MSN and that works fine for me. Im not much of a talker either

DeletedUser66848

I am perfect for SCUM but simz1987 already owns my soul :icon_sad:

Where will scum be playing... which k?

DeletedUser

Quick Announcment to any tribeless late joiners.

If you'd like a chance to be in SCUM still, head North West as soon as the world opens. I can not gurrantee you'll be let in, but you will be put on a waiting list. Any members who haven't signed up from my original member list within 3hrs of world opening, will be kicked, and people from the waiting list let in.

All of this is subject to meeting our Reqs. Which from now will be made slightly faster. You just provide Nikug through mail a link to your best accs user file. And he'll get back to you asap.

Thanks for reading,

Disco Bunny