We Ride!

• Thread starter blue eyed sandwalker
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Ride Declare on Gotrob:

[video=youtube;ZPiQq0ARofY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwrel&NR=1&v=ZPiQq0ARofY[/video]

Props to nameitless for that- Hope you enjoy it! :icon_biggrin:

A Short History of time- The World in 20 seconds
(WARNING: includes De-Rigeur Poetry)

[spoil]Once the Penguins and the Robbers were hand in Glove
A Match made in heaven and entwined in love...

8648862-set-of-cartoon-criminals-robber-gangster-housebreaker-and-blackmailer.jpg

But Heh Diddle diddle..
The Robbers went on the Fiddle...

...and Geani's Logic and words, were.. quite frankly, a Riddle

we tried hard not to laugh, but in the end just had to Giggle...
except Schrödinger's cat..who just had a Piddle..

catdepressed.gif

Ride declare on =GTC and ESL:

[spoil]There's a wonderful family called Stein:

There's Gert and there's Ep and there's Ein.

Gert's poems are bunk,

Ep's statues are junk,

And no one can understand Ein.
[/spoil]

[/spoil]

Since The Robbers continued to attack Our players, with No defiance sent, refused to desist, have consistently showed no respect or Courtesy by mail to RIDE, and had their Family tribe attack us / have invited on our Borders and by their Actions and Duplicity, shown the World they are Not a trustworthy Tribe: we have no Option now but to declare on GotRob and their Dysfunctional "Family":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQZGvxM_Dq0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQZGvxM_Dq0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQZGvxM_Dq0

Finally a Word or two from GearHound:

[spoil]Ahem. Can I have your attention please?

[spoil]Boobs.

There! Now that I have your attention.[/spoil]

We declare war with mixed feelings, a somewhat heavy heart as we attack the people that we spent time with earlier in game, people that we otherwise would enjoy working beside. But those feelings are tempered with the giddy expectations of finally being able to put the leadership in GotRob in their place. I'm not sure what that place is. I surely haven't been there myself. But I hope it is decidedly unpleasant. I bet you it smells bad.

With great apologies to Winston Churchill:

"I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once again able to defend our tribe, to ride out the storm of war, and to outlive the menace of tyranny, if necessary for years, if necessary alone:

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in red,
we shall fight on the plains and forests,
we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our clusters, whatever the cost may be,
we shall fight on the core,
we shall fight on the rim,
we shall fight in the backlines and in the oceans of red,
we shall fight in the places that used to be blue;
we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this thribe or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas of red, armed and guarded by the PITA host, would carry on the struggle, until, in God’s good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.”

Ride On!
[/spoil]

Well, apologies for the delay... "leaves on the Lines" apprently :icon_wink:

Goodluck to All fighting on All Sides, and i hope you enjoyed the Declaration :)
Best, Blue

Last edited by a moderator:

rascal-the-cat

Excellent to see more poetry on these boards. Nice declaration guys and welcome to the party. :)

DeletedUser68153

Dunno what u guys are talking about. They've just walked into a bloodbath.

DeletedUser

Bloodbath it is. But whose blood are we talking about here? :D

I'd heard, that at their last Council: they'd just sacrificed a Bull, and that The Rob Council were all dancing Naked around the Blood and entrails, howling at the moon...

witches-dance1.jpg

DeletedUser

wow now i am scared been in the bath before not a big deal. better to be in battle than a lamb waiting for rob to get around to you.

rob has shown no respect to rim tribes prehaps that was a mistake on there part time will tell

DeletedUser

wow now i am scared been in the bath before not a big deal. better to be in battle than a lamb waiting for rob to get around to you.

rob has shown no respect to rim tribes prehaps that was a mistake on there part time will tell

Hey, wait. You are wrong about the rim tribes statement :icon_twisted: We know Rob has interest in INN, they should only tell if they actually have respect.

So we can't say that statement yet :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

A GotRob member mentioned bath? o_O Hodgy just jumped a mile.

In all seriousness, luck to GotRob, many good people in there that unfortunately are well... In GotRob :D

TheHowling

Well party on to all my friends

The cast is set

lets party on

Anyone for beers? :p

DeletedUser

yeah, you ride like 34 did
too bad you listen to those 34 guys you took in
it will be your fall

DeletedUser

Yes you are right. This is all those monsters from 34 warping us against precious Geani. Nothing to do with your lack of diplomatic tact :)

DeletedUser

yeah, you ride like 34 did
too bad you listen to those 34 guys you took in
it will be your fall

Looks like they are doing pretty good to me

Side 1:
Tribes: Ride
Side 2:
Tribes: GotRob, ESL, =GTC=

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 3
Difference: 20

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 195,487
Side 2: 27,558
Difference: 167,929

chart

DeletedUser83759

Wow good start for ride, they must have fast horses :icon_smile:

Let's see if they can sustain it.

TheHowling

Wow good start for ride, they must have fast horses :icon_smile:

Let's see if they can sustain it.

had a good start, but RIDE is scattered all over Gotrob territory, so will a challenge for them to maintain the advantage

all tribes struggle with isolated villages unless happy to stack heavily

A good start for them

DeletedUser

Completely agree, GotRob are due a swing in stats for clearing out our isolated clusters.

It needs to be said, some of our caps are of the more isolated variety, some are not. However we are more isolated in parts than GotRob, should be a bit easier in that regard :)

DeletedUser

as I said, same was -34 in their first few days :)

after, they died

DeletedUser105612

as I said, same was -34 in their first few days :)

after, they died

Very true Geani...you were able to kill 34 because you were able to concentrate on them.
This time I think things will be different because you have someone else coming after Gotrob and family. So comparing Ride to 34 is really not the same unless you think you will be able to turn it on and walk all over Pita and Ride at the same time.

Just my thoughts.

DeletedUser

Yes you are right. This is all those monsters from 34 warping us against precious Geani. Nothing to do with your lack of diplomatic tact :)

seems like a good bit of those evil ex34 in gotrob they warping minds there too? hi geani really good to see your still around :icon_biggrin: