We Ride!

• Thread starter blue eyed sandwalker
  • Start date

DeletedUser9212

This calling of who will win this world based on this one war puts me in mind of world 8 and how everyone for a very long time called that the Bloc would win that world. Three years later and my Tribe Flame Dragons and our Brother Tribe Fenix finished our merging and won the world with the Bloc relegated to the dust 2 years before.

Irregardless of this current situation and its outcome. There is a long way to go before the end settings on this world is reached and a winner announced and alot of things can happen between now and then. So to call this world for any tribe based on if and when GotRob looses this war is a futile attempt to try and get people to change their present course.

DeletedUser84667

Gearhoud quote:
There was more going on here than you seem to think, and I think your experience was colored by being on the front line and losing that time too. If you completely disregarded history, yes, you're right. But people who remember know better. FIG actually came out on top in the ONE war, and the people you are bashing still sent D to your front. "Thank you" might be more appropriate. [/QUOTE]

I never lost on that frontline, I was on the frontline with GotRob where my account excelled back when I actually logged in more than a few hours a day and *gasp* had a co! The frontline with GotRob soon turned into a backline, and I still nuked the frontline, stacked like crazy when asked, sniped trains for a few players, sat accounts, and even inched my way closer to the front. It is (or was lol) apparent because as you will notice I started to cluster further south in K44, then down at the very bottom of K44/K43. Then when I get situated and wait for the next OP, we disband. That isn't the point though. The point was if I, a smaller member than two of the runners at the time, could do it, they sure as hell could do it as well. They chose not to, they sent support to the front, whoop de doo da. How you win wars is not by just stacking and hoping the other side quits, now is it?

FiG came out on top? Go look at TW stats. They had two caps against ONE. Spark took almost all their caps from one account that was inactive. Here we go again with this, war caps != quality caps concept that I thought was pretty obvious.

Gearhoud quote:
No... That example was good at all levels of play. You always have the choice to remove competition for farming, and grow, or grow and cut your farming. You spend a noble one way or the other. Your inability to understand this actually kinda amazes me. You talk about nobling barbs as the be all end all in defense... How did that work out for you? [/QUOTE]

Pretty damn good if you even bothered to read what I said about W56. It didn't work out here because I didn't build the barbs enough and they were therefore inefficient. Your example was two isolated villages with 5 barbs around them. Show me a spot where there are two isolated villages on this world please. Isolated meaning abslutly nothing around them

Gearhoud quote:
It was even on the same page of posts. Really? [/QUOTE]

Still misunderstanding my posts I see... My inactivity before the war killed my clustering attempt. I never said I was inactive during the war.

Gearhound quote:
The fact is that a maximum of 75 players can win this world. Would it be nice if PITA took us in after we wipe the floor with you guys? Yeah. Will it happen? Probably not. But at this point, I'm going to take great personal pleasure in helping to obliterate your cesspool-smelling, disease-spreading tribe off the map. The vast majority of people don't know why they play, don't know how to win. My winning condition is seeing Geani and Shaggy lose. And if you tied your boat to that rotten pier, that's your issue.
[/QUOTE]

You know I 100% agreed with you on a lot of thinks. On noob-on-fire disbanding one, they were cowards and that was a pathetic thing to do, as you said. I agreed with you that it was rude to have players noble barbs right in your cluster to move near the -34- front.

This is where I disagree with you. Shaggy and Geani are and have been busting their ass for this tribe the entire time I have been in here. Nobody tried harder to get me support than Shaggy did, and nobody else helps with sits nearly as much as Geani. As a leader you have to make tough calls, and often times at least one member is upset, that is just how life works.

You got pissed because people nobled into your cluster without asking you, I mean really, suddenly we are a"cesspool-smelling, disease-spreading" tribe full of members that deserve to lose this world? Why? Oh, because our tribe leadership made an executive decision to do what they thought was helping you, the rest of us be damned.

And everybody makes fun of Geani for fail logic (smirk).
(The header for quoting you was not available, so it looks kind of off).

Your sounding a bit bitter mate. First of all there is a fundamental flaw in your arguing. We are not a team with GotRob, ever have been or ever will by the looks of things.

We are both a team in that we both lose to PITA if PITA kills GotRob. Friends by enemies.

Things were that bad Teh Gow had a promise of autonomy and an individual squad to lead apparently. Don't think I could work like that.

Often times a tribe that breaks up into groups can be very successful to deal with multiple fronts. Apparently you have never been part of a tribe that does so.

And I believe we made the right decision. Look at how carefully VU's sitters treated him. Apparently mass naming incomings to Ram's, wow. Some team.
Yes mistakes were made, the blame is not just on GotRob, it was a horrible show by me as well. I should have done better, but I dropped the ball as well. GotRob knows now who not to have sit pressured accounts, they also know how PITA plays, so in a way I did help my tribe even by dieing:icon_biggrin:.

So you are going to find a way of getting rid of 97 members if Ride was included..... yh good luck on that. I highly doubt you'll make it work :icon_rolleyes:

I just watched multiple tribes of near 200 compress into less than 100 as needed on a different world. It can be done.

Please tell me where you are getting your information from that PITA won't let Ride merge into us? Anyone who proves worthy gets a spot in PITA.
No.

if you're gonna point fingers at someone, make sure you got your own back covered and stop throwing those sharp rocks into the glass tower, 'Cause its really taking the piss with each one of you trying to argue a new thing everyday and trying to prove yourself. do it in-game before you start going off on the externals.

Wut? I come on here to enjoy myself with other peoples stupidity and flame around with friends to have a good time. Externals != proof of anything in game ever. Next thing you know people will start judging skill based on forum join date:icon_eek:.

This calling of who will win this world based on this one war puts me in mind of world 8 and how everyone for a very long time called that the Bloc would win that world. Three years later and my Tribe Flame Dragons and our Brother Tribe Fenix finished our merging and won the world with the Bloc relegated to the dust 2 years before.

Irregardless of this current situation and its outcome. There is a long way to go before the end settings on this world is reached and a winner announced and alot of things can happen between now and then. So to call this world for any tribe based on if and when GotRob looses this war is a futile attempt to try and get people to change their present course.

Lol yes... the days when people actually fought for years and when somebody finally looked like they were about to win, the tribe would split and a new tribe would take up another war for months, and the cycle would repeat. I would agree with you if worlds were the same as they used to be, but things are different now. If GotRob were to collapse then the only chance of war would be if ether the cats left PITA and won the world on their own, or two sects of PITA split to actually put up a real war. If PITA collapsed, GotRob would like just eat them and war would be based on whoever attacks GotRob.

DeletedUser

We are both a team in that we both lose to PITA if PITA kills GotRob. Friends by enemies.

I need to agree with Gear here, your logic in this instance is awful. For the reverse is true. Surely we would then be friends with PITA in that instance...

And then it fails to answer the points I have rose about not wanting to be in rob, chose to ignore it.

Often times a tribe that breaks up into groups can be very successful to deal with multiple fronts. Apparently you have never been part of a tribe that does so.

I have, but when in those tribes they answered to a duke, a higher power. Gow had autonomy, complete control, and none for geani, so please, less of the condescending tone :)

Yes mistakes were made, the blame is not just on GotRob, it was a horrible show by me as well. I should have done better, but I dropped the ball as well. GotRob knows now who not to have sit pressured accounts, they also know how PITA plays, so in a way I did help my tribe even by dieing:icon_biggrin:.

You are right, such a help... Really, why dont people do it more often?

DeletedUser84667

I need to agree with Gear here, your logic in this instance is awful. For the reverse is true. Surely we would then be friends with PITA in that instance...

And then it fails to answer the points I have rose about not wanting to be in rob, chose to ignore it.

I originally included something, I just must have left it out of the copy and paste when I merged everybodies post into one post. The new externals plays mischief with my posts.

You would join GotRob to win. Don't laugh it could happen.

I have, but when in those tribes they answered to a duke, a higher power. Gow had autonomy, complete control, and none for geani, so please, less of the condescending tone :)

Shaggy is duke as well, Gow answered to Shaggy. Anything else said is a lie or you misunderstanding. He was to lead a group, because he was already used to leading that group and because he faced a front distance from Shaggy. It is more efficient for players closer to the front in question to plan attacks on it as they know exactly what is happening on the front compared to somebody who is far from it.

You are right, such a help... Really, why dont people do it more often?

Because nobody is as good at it as I am.

DeletedUser

Lots of blah blah blah

So much writing detailing how little you know. You're like this old world hero that knows exactly how to play, but for some reason just can't follow through. Your logic is either dated, or wrong, and I'll never be able to explain it to you because you are too stuck in your way. This whole war is an exercise in proper playing against improper playing. Farming and nobling your enemies verse barb nobling and inviting your enemies. Even with Ride, PITA is outnumbered by the GotRob family.

So we'll see how this ends up, no?

DeletedUser68153

No offense mate, that ship sailed long ago. This war is no where near about that.

Well I'm guessing the pita council member I talked to and the three members of Ride are mistake then hmmmmmm......

A general arrogance from diplomatic correspondence from a certain Lady-who-will-not be named.

Have u ever been in a diplo chat with blue? O yea u weren't included in those either.

We were given the chance to join the -34- war, egged on by [R] who also wanted us to join, "as they would if we did" apparently. But having no issue with Rob at the time and the general vitriol spewed from Hodgy about Rob and his threats to "attack us if we did not join" put us off. Surely if we were trying to get into PITA there would have been a time to "prove ourselves" to a larger degree.

Seeing as I said this. I said if u joined we prob would. Never said definitely. No the reason given was that you were "too far away" and u were terrified Pita would op you. As they barely even opened ur mail at that time. I remember I had to mail my friend b4 they even answered.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

What is going on here? Seems like a begging thread :icon_eek: Just too much desperation VU, too much desperation. Ohh and by the way kenny forgot to add INN to the list of members you should include in 75 :)

DeletedUser84667

What is going on here? Seems like a begging thread :icon_eek: Just too much desperation VU, too much desperation. Ohh and by the way kenny forgot to add INN to the list of members you should include in 75 :)

Remind me, what am I desperate for?

DeletedUser

TehDrunkPenguin., I have to disagree. Desperation is not something I've ever seen from Damutantman. I mod W56, and even when he and his tribe knew they would be rimmed, he still defended to the last village.

Here, I doubt he is as motivated as there, as I don't think he has that much reason to stick around in this world unlike on W56, but desperation is not likely.

DeletedUser

To make RIDE switch sides?

Anyway, I doubt what you are trying to do will work. PITA has always been since the beginning of the world a tribe which honors agreements. We have even supported Rob days before our war just because we were allies although tensions were high.

Am sure James din't promise Ride a merge or nothing. Some sort of agreement would ve been worked out. But as I see it now with the member counts, Ride stands much more of a chance with PITA than with GotRob.

DeletedUser83759

crazy derail, started as a declaration and the morphed into a game play argument and now it's heading back to pita vs rob.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Funny, I disprove your comment that people in Ride will not have a chance to join PITA since KP merged into PITA as they proved themselves worthy after the =X war. I like how you dismiss my argument with a simple "no." I think being in Gotrob for a period of time has made adopt a Geani trait.

I know your losses are heavy, but don't act like what you are doing is innocent. You are blatantly trying to cause cracks in diplomacy between PITA and Ride with your argument. It doesn't work, when has Gotrob ever been faithful? Just look at what happened with -34- ;)

DeletedUser

I can see (some of) the reasoning behind Vu's / Mutant's Posts in a PnP sense, and all should remember that this is what this Forum is for.

That doesnt mean, that much of what he writes is that accurate, nor to my mind Valid on any number of things stated or suggested or postulated: and of course, that is the very nature of Forums and subjective views about how to Play Tw's and various points of Discussion... and that's fine :icon_smile:

Nor does this mean i view his Posts as Good PnP, in fact rather the Opposite is the case (in my view): it appears rather a case of 'Sour Grapes' and on balance rather counter-productive:

In terms of Rob's History of many allegations having been made of "Alleged Cheating" , their proven History of breaking Diplomacy, or planning to. Their Barbing tactics taken to extremes, an awful life-sucking 'Mass Familie's Strategy', and their actions regarding infringing on Ride Territory: As Lance said on his thread:

There comes a Time when Good men must stand up.

Anything Ride and PITA have discussed will remain between us, and not posted Externally.
I will say this however: Ride War Rob, and will continue to do so, regardless of feeble attempts at PnP.

Best Wishes to All involved :)

Blue :icon_smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I'm guessing the pita council member I talked to and the three members of Ride are mistake then hmmmmmm......

I wonder if you read this thread at all or just jumped straight on your high horse of "I know everything". Because I remember you suggesting you had spies everywhere, especially in PITA and "knew all the PITA council's thoughts." You said you knew PITA would join the war on -34-'s side and I find how wrong you were... hilarious.

So excuse me if I struggle to believe your posturing and instead treat it as bull.

Have u ever been in a diplo chat with blue? O yea u weren't included in those either.

Yeah, quite a few actually. And we as a council share most correspondence? Have you had much correspondence with him? I seem to remember you were removed from the diplomacy post due to ineptitude :)
Seeing as I said this. I said if u joined we prob would. Never said definitely. No the reason given was that you were "too far away" and u were terrified Pita would op you. As they barely even opened ur mail at that time. I remember I had to mail my friend b4 they even answered.

I am struggling to find the skype chat due to my struggle with getting skype to do what I want, I am not going to lie, so if you don't want to take my word you are more than welcome to look up the chat yourself.

But I believe the exact words were "If you dont join we will have no choice but to attack".

That actually a definite mate. Not a probably.

Terrified is the wrong word, we were unsure of the threat PITA posed. Which was wholly logical. We were unsure where ex-Tuff stood and all credit to them they observed a long standing diplomatic relation that was no longer officially in place and they had no need to.

You wished us to join a war without a frontline and send all our support over to you. We were proved right in this when PITA, despite you saying otherwise, turned out on Robs side. So really mate, your argument is void and I believe the decision we took was a sound one to say the least.

And for barely opening my mail, incase you have forgotten, I am talkative. And barely leave a mail unanswered. And most, if not all, of our diplomatic discussion was done on skype :)

DeletedUser68153

I wonder if you read this thread at all or just jumped straight on your high horse of "I know everything". Because I remember you suggesting you had spies everywhere, especially in PITA and "knew all the PITA council's thoughts." You said you knew PITA would join the war on -34-'s side and I find how wrong you were... hilarious.

So excuse me if I struggle to believe your posturing and instead treat it as bull.

I'm going to be honest here. U are the only one that keeps saying I'm on a high-horse here. U can talk to the people who I've talked to whether it be pita, rob, or most of ride. And frankly i don't like you trying to slander my name. I never once suggested I had spies anywhere. Ever. I have said before I Had friends in other tribes. They aren't spies for me in any way shape or form. I also never suggested I knew the Pita council's thoughts. That's just silly. I talk to 2 of them occasionally so I may say I know general feelings, but thats it. What this reminds me of is gears post about spewing garbage bc that's what this is. I know what I said. I said the best time for them to join would be in the height of the 34 war. Just common sense. But they held the alliance and actualy sent support which was as surprising as it is respectable.

Yeah, quite a few actually. And we as a council share most correspondence? Have you had much correspondence with him? I seem to remember you were removed from the diplomacy post due to ineptitude :)
Well I don't know how many that could be. I mean u were never involved in the majority of R and Rides convo's. And you werent involved in the Rob one. Anything u are saying here is second hand knowledge. I actually find it funny that you think an internal chat about diplo is the same as being included in the actual chat itself. Again with just pure unfounded slander. Seeing as I was never a diplomat in One or any other tribe, I find it really hard to believe I could of been removed for "ineptitude".

I am struggling to find the skype chat due to my struggle with getting skype to do what I want, I am not going to lie, so if you don't want to take my word you are more than welcome to look up the chat yourself.

But I believe the exact words were "If you dont join we will have no choice but to attack".

That actually a definite mate. Not a probably.

Your talking about not reading posts here. I didnt address that point bc I know it's true.

Terrified is the wrong word, we were unsure of the threat PITA posed. Which was wholly logical. We were unsure where ex-Tuff stood and all credit to them they observed a long standing diplomatic relation that was no longer officially in place and they had no need to.

Possibly the wrong word. But what would you call every diplo chat or move we tried to make riddled with ,"O we can't bc Pita might attack soon." and the repeated appeals to me to open up lines of communication between u?

You wished us to join a war without a frontline and send all our support over to you. We were proved right in this when PITA, despite you saying otherwise, turned out on Robs side. So really mate, your argument is void and I believe the decision we took was a sound one to say the least.

That isnt exactly true. I said you can still send support and nuke from afar. I never said O u can send all your support to me. My argument isn't wrong bc ur assumptions are flawed. I said the best chance for Pita to attack was during the height of the 34 war, which wasnt wrong in any way. I agree your decision worked out. But did u rlly make any decision. Seems you made a decision of indecision. You allowed an outside force (Pita) to affect dramatically any decision you made which worked out this time. But I seem to remember a post about testicular fortitude........... :D.

Last edited:

DeletedUser68153

And for barely opening my mail, incase you have forgotten, I am talkative. And barely leave a mail unanswered. And most, if not all, of our diplomatic discussion was done on skype :)

Again with the reading of the posts. I said pita was barely opening ur mails at that time

DeletedUser

Neither was Santa Claus... :icon_wink:

sleepy+santa.jpg

But i'm Glad you think, that with 20/20 vision and in the fullness of time, that we made the Right Call: Fully expecting Pita to do the Right thing and Honour their Alliance, while it was still active, all be it by then potentially on Rocky ground?

Btw, Might i ask why you left GotRob last night, and then rejoined?

Regards,
Blue

DeletedUser68153

Neither was Santa Claus... :icon_wink:

sleepy+santa.jpg

But i'm Glad you think, that with 20/20 vision and in the fullness of time, that we made the Right Call: Fully expecting Pita to do the Right thing and Honour their Alliance, while it was still active, all be it by then potentially on Rocky ground?

Btw, Might i ask why you left GotRob last night, and then rejoined?

Regards,
Blue

I'm not hodgy. But the other post answers that question