We Ride!

• Thread starter blue eyed sandwalker
  • Start date

DeletedUser

banker was inactive, we scouted a few of his villages all were empty (well nearly all) when we took a few villages we saw he has D in cookies villages thats when we kicked him, he then decided to attack us and join the PITA bandwagon by joining Z.

thats all foaks come back next time, now for the forums to go into hibernation because w59 is dead as ever and nothing interesting ever happens also cause w65 is opening so why dont we all go and troll some more there.

by the sounds of this post the general is about to give up w59? this news really upsets me how am i to get that proper rimming i was promised if gotrob quits? suddenly lesss has a brain storm make the world more interesting and upset gotrob in the process?

stay tuned to the adventures of name it lesss part two

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100507

umm im not quitting, im just saying w59 forums are dead and w65 is opening so lets just troll there. theres always a 2nd meaning ;)

DeletedUser

our reporters finally found the intel on how got rob aquired hodgy in a vault of secruity tapes of a local pub they found this info

shaggy: So what's the verdict? whats it gonna take to join got rob ?
hodgy: They'll do it. They've made a few requests though.
shaggy: Such as?
hodgy: [riffles through sheets of paper] Well, there's uh, few things here, uh... nothin' really big, uh, just- Well, as an example, uh, uh, humancentipad here, he's got some outstanding parking tickets. Wants them wiped off his record.
humancentipad: [shouting from balcony] Fifty-six tickets in seven states...
hodgy: [to humancentipad] I'll-I'll tell 'em humancentipad, you got it.
humancentipad: Okay.
hodgy: Uh, Eternal Lord got two women friends that he'd like to see made American citizens no questions asked. Wrightway would like you to... bring back eight-track tapes. Not sure if that's gonna work, but, uh, let's see what else. Um, cedok wants a full week's Emperor's Package at Caesar's Palace. Um - hey, you guys wouldn't be able to tell us who actually killed Kennedy, would ya?
[pause, turns and shakes his head]
hodgy: Um, bschrauwen would like to stay at the...
[tries to read writing]
hodgy: "White horse"?
[looks up at ] bschrauwen
bschrauwen: White, *House*. White House.
hodgy: White House. Yeah, he'd like to stay in the Lincoln bedroom of the White House for the summer. Stuff like that.
shaggy: Sure, I think we can, uh, take care of... some of that. and more
Muskels: [shouting from balcony] hodgy!
hodgy: [motions back at Muskels] Yeah one more thing, um... none of them wanna pay taxes again.
[pauses]
hodgy: Ever.
shaggy: no problem here in got rob we alway"s keep our promises and we will be sure to protect each and everyone of you. you have our promise on that

DeletedUser100507

i really have to say, mate you got tooooo much time on your hands to be writing such stuff lol.

DeletedUser

lol! :D

I can confirm i am not: indeed, the shortness of the answer, is likely, in and of itself proof ;)

:D

Best, Blue :D

DeletedUser

i really have to say, mate you got tooooo much time on your hands to be writing such stuff lol.

well tbh i had no idea this promised remming from gotrob was gonna take this long? at the rate gotrob is remming me i might still end up in the top ten on this world? i am starting to think your tribe isnt gonna keep there promise about remming me!

Lesss: You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. Come back when you're worthy.

DeletedUser105552

We Ride, we Run :)

A matter of time before you disband now :axemen:, then one down , one to go.

Happy hunting.

DeletedUser

Lol.

Players all still fight you, just want to coordinate better with PITA, and you've "beaten" a tribe. Well then, I guess when ESL left it was 3 down, 2 to go for PITA?

Any morale boost you can get, eh :icon_wink:?

DeletedUser

lol u6, told u, stop embarass yourself

pita dropped their standards clearly, they feel trapped and they are loosing ground, so they took in more meat trying to survive

thats all, who has eyes can see it

DeletedUser105552

Lol.

Players all still fight you, just want to coordinate better with PITA, and you've "beaten" a tribe. Well then, I guess when ESL left it was 3 down, 2 to go for PITA?

Any morale boost you can get, eh :icon_wink:?

Please stop hiding behind your PITA account lol!

DeletedUser

lol u6, told u, stop embarass yourself

pita dropped their standards clearly, they feel trapped and they are loosing ground, so they took in more meat trying to survive

thats all, who has eyes can see it

Really geani??? REALLY? Have you looked at the numbers? The people who have died off in GTC and GotRob and been replaced Vs. The people in PITA and Ride? GTC is a bloody meat grinder and you're going to jab at a merge? For shame.

DeletedUser

ha ha, u have no ideea what ur talking about, as usual

I wont go into details with you, dont worth my time

lets wait and see whos right

DeletedUser

ha ha, u have no ideea what ur talking about, as usual

I wont go into details with you, dont worth my time

lets wait and see whos right

|Serious question here: Does it hurt to be that stupid? I mean, does it physically cause you pain? Do you wake up in the morning, and wince a little, then rub your head because your brain is trying to commit suicide?

It's numbers! It's quantifiable. Your family tribe hemorrhages about 10 people a month, some transfer to GotRob, but they replace people who died off from there. your tribe survives by having an active revolving backdoor that you feed off of.

Might this be a valid plan? I don't think so, but I'm not arguing whether it works, I'm saying that's how it is and how dare you begrudge someone doing something similar? Hypocrite.

DeletedUser107936

Find out you're wrong, throw around accusations.

Why am I not surprised?

Still a pratt... I think you missed the point. Notice the 'lol' at the end of the comment? Means he was being sarcastic. Do you see? Really see?

Oh of course you are ignoring me! How silly.

DeletedUser

Still a pratt... I think you missed the point. Notice the 'lol' at the end of the comment? Means he was being sarcastic. Do you see? Really see?

Oh of course you are ignoring me! How silly.

Well, I'm not ignoring you. I just think that you're saying dumb things.

The idea that saying 'lol' after something immediately makes it sarcastic is ridiculous. Let me demonstrate with this completely hypothetical example:

"I think your leader is a stupid fat cow and someone should put your leader out of their misery with a ball peen hammer.... lol"

See? Not talking about anyone in particular, and I'd take offense if you inferred I did, but see, there's no way you could think that was sarcastic.

I can does english!