We Ride!

• Thread starter blue eyed sandwalker
  • Start date

DeletedUser

less, get a life, you are really boring

and u6, dont flatter yourself, we will never be in a james-like situation, the tribe is leaded by me and shagy, not someones co
we have spyes, i know that, but guess what: not much to spy anyway, except few minor stuff we put them in the open

DeletedUser

and u6, dont flatter yourself, we will never be in a james-like situation, the tribe is leaded by me and shagy, not someones co
we have spyes, i know that, but guess what: not much to spy anyway, except few minor stuff we put them in the open

Ugh, sometimes I can't tell whether it's a language barrier thing or you really believe what you type.

Less, by sheer ability to type, got you to type. This activity was in theory better than your alternative activities... Because you did it. This creation of action is by definition, the very opposite of boring.

But on topic: His point is no less valid. If PITA had to lower standards for us to get in.... But GotRob would not have to lower their standards to take us in, then Obviously, GotRob had lower standards to begin with. We all knew it from the get go, of course, but it's refreshing to have it straight from your keyboard to my monitor. I wonder how that makes the current robbers feel? Even your leaders think you're bad.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry Gear: but i'll have to call you to task for that post:

[spoil]you forgot the obligatory smilie!! For shame!
[spoil]:icon_wink:[/spoil]
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

geani:

[spoil][9/2/12 2:01:45 PM] XXXX: you interested in Playing in W59 again?
[9/2/12 2:02:06 PM] XXXX: could use a reliable ally once more
[9/2/12 2:02:18 PM] Or-el: GotRob, though...
[9/2/12 2:02:19 PM] XXXX: they seem to be dropping like flies all the time
[9/2/12 2:02:27 PM] XXXX: what is wrong with GotRob?
[9/2/12 2:02:29 PM] XXXX: Geani?
[9/2/12 2:02:37 PM] Or-el: Well, besides the fact that neither leader likes me
[9/2/12 2:02:42 PM] Or-el: I'd be fighting tons of friends in PITA/Ride
[9/2/12 2:02:43 PM] Or-el: Lol
[9/2/12 2:02:51 PM] XXXX: it is a game
[9/2/12 2:02:57 PM] XXXX: they dont have to know you are fighting them[/spoil]

Could've had quite a problem, even if it wasn't a disbanding, if I'd chosen to take this GotRob account :icon_wink:. Fortunately for some, I refuse to allow you to get angry at a friend and I refuse to play dirty. But it's a nice thought, to have someone besides GotRob benefit from some underhanded play :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser

dont worry, I never get angry

just hungry :))
and I dont think that friend of yours exist, and u have a single bit of knowing what I do for my tribe

btw, they know what, so your fake skype chat is just a fake

lame again

DeletedUser

now geani lets not have a battle of wits. i think it might go as well for you as it did for gotrob trying to noble me out. you know what they say [ Unde nu intra soarele pe geam, intra doctorul pe usa.] life isnt to be lived indoors all time get some sun goth look is out in the new world.:lol:

DeletedUser

She thinks my skype
chat is fake? Lol.

Ill post up screenshots when I'm not on my phone :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser107936

It does prove however that you do take sides on here... the man who pretends to be fair and equal!

Once a prat, always a prat

DeletedUser

[spoil]
33ngljn.jpg
[/spoil]

Enjoy.

DeletedUser

I am enjoying, dont u worry :)

your friend better hit delete, cose he wont play with us soon

thanks for sharing, u6 :)

DeletedUser

I know who is it, Im just waiting a bit more
U dont know anything about me, if u assume Im stupid, you are just totaly wrong. Like usually

DeletedUser

I never said you were stupid.

Like I said, good luck :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

no need to say it, I know what ur thinking
Im a blonde after all

DeletedUser

I am enjoying, dont u worry :)

your friend better hit delete, cose he wont play with us soon

thanks for sharing, u6 :)

I wouldnt worry about her threat she tells me that all the time. she will forget she said it ? or wont follow thru either way your pretty safe.

DeletedUser105552

Please forgive me for what i have done........... cause We are young!, cause We are young!, cause We are young!, cause We are young! Please forgive me!

DeletedUser

Please forgive me for what i have done........... cause We are young!, cause We are young!, cause We are young!, cause We are young! Please forgive me!

odds are not a parent? or is it a case of a double standard dont do this in front of your minors? but its okay for you to teach it others parents minors? just want to be clear on this because i do recall a post where you wanted hodgy banned for a name he used for a war with -34- and gotrob because your children might read it? seems your moral compass really depends on who is speaking not there content?

2012,May 25th, 20:56
Thread: Fyi I AM A HELPER
by shaggy rogers
Replies:
Views:
I did not report him, but should have. We have...
I did not report him, but should have. We have youngsters playing this game and what was in that mail wasn't acceptable. So he got what he should have.

different shaggy then or now? wonder what ever happened to hodgy i remember now another moral compass change he went to gotrob while we fought on with that same war name that wasnt acceptable
to you when he got what he deserved?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105552

What the hell are you going on about? LOL, Even your members are like :| WTH. You are a complete joke, just aren't funny.

The day is coming for you, Dana out, Gearhound on hes way out, You next? Get stacked, this is your warning don't want any excuse when we finally come and rim you. Just a matter of time time.

We all can see PITA can't noble more then 10 caps per day from GotRob in the last 3 weeks, Yet GotRob can't noble less then 20 with some days 40-50+ in the last 3 week. We'll sure carry that on, when we begin on you. :)

:*

DeletedUser

I wouldnt worry about her threat she tells me that all the time. she will forget she said it ? or wont follow thru either way your pretty safe.

I never forget something and all what I said until now came true

I said lots of things about us rimming big players like teh for example, or like gearh, but you, will be my pleasure to help rim :)

You are just a bitter man with the only purpose in life to make others life miserable, a man who forgets all the time this is just a game

Shame on you