We Want Half Priced Nobles - Poll

• Thread starter DeletedUser79042
  • Start date

DeletedUser

lol, is it really that hard for you guys to noble atm? :lol:

DeletedUser

1000 players left on the world, only 970 with points, as soon as one more leave we are at our magic number of 999 players and I vote for nobles to cost half!

It will then be party time :icon_twisted:

blah;) is that why your trying to soften me up? break my villages near r2 for ennoblement? i have over 100 nobles i can make. recapping will be a snap.

lol, is it really that hard for you guys to noble atm? :lol:

lol tommy, dont make us take you to the "fitting room" you need to see if your trojan's will fit you:) i think they need the nobles for their 5 inactives.<3

DeletedUser

As hard as it is to believe Smurks it's not all about you.

I would also like half price nobles.

DeletedUser

yep half price noble s will be handy guys girls can we get a move on this please :)

DeletedUser

As hard as it is to believe Smurks it's not all about you.

I would also like half price nobles.

im well aware;) dont need to remind me. you assisted in making me the way i am, also with the help of my old mentor and my natral insainity. ;0

inflrc

Closing of worlds

Stage 1:

Once a world has roughly less than 1000 players, we run a survey to see if players would like half price coins/packets.

Stage 2:

When the world reaches less than 500 players we run a second survey with the option to reduce coin/packet costs further to 1/3rd of the standard cost.

Stage 3:

When a tribe (or family of tribes) reaches between 70% and 80% domination* we will start the endgame phase. This involves closing the world to new registrations (if not already done), preventing players from starting over after being conquered and reducing coin/packet coins to 25% of the standard cost.

We then give the winning tribe three months to either finish by eliminating all opposition and thus end the world early otherwise the world will be closed and whichever tribe has the most points will be declared the winner. If players wish for a world to continue past the 3 months, the dominating tribe must split up into smaller, warring factions.

* domination - Percentage of player owned villages owned by a tribe.

Some time ago I saw this posted by some TW staff and saved it in DECIDE forum.

DeletedUser79042

More nobles, more game speed. More trains, more RR Villages :lol:

silvereclipes

yes more nobles please at half price even if I do have 100's on hand yet.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

This world died many months ago when everyone merged together, the politics of this world instantly killed all the potential interesting wars. It threw W30 into "end game" mode almost a year before the accounts were ready, and now nobody can afford to keep up with the new settings.

Then the world got boring and most of the interesting personalities left.

The mods should just drop a huge nucelar bomb in the middle of K55 and let the world start again! :lol:

DeletedUser

Why, the truth hurts that much? :lol:

There is no truth in totally unimportant and uninteresting words lined up together. Spam your forum instead.

I want half priced nobles. I always run out of them.

DeletedUser

;) i to am voteing no;) if you guy wanna truely win the world lets make it last years im game for it and have all the money i need for my PA. killing a RAM core account and somewhat FL is very hard