We Want Half Priced Nobles - Poll

• Thread starter DeletedUser79042
  • Start date

DeletedUser80608

Can we please get an update on this case?

I thought that the communication to your players should be important for innogames, at the end we are the ones that keep your business up and running..
:axemen:

DeletedUser79042

I thought that the communication to your players should be important for innogames

They did not even bother to answer an e-mail I sent directly to innogames. They simply do not care... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser70594

tribal wars team today at 12:45
dear players,

please be aware that due to lowered player counts on these worlds we have reduced the cost of noble packets or coins.

The changes are as following:

World 28: 1/3 of original price
world 30: 1/2 of original price
world 32: 1/3 of original price
world 41: 1/2 of original price

if you have any questions please do not hesitate to submit a support ticket.

Thanks,

jon/morthy
community manager

we got it now!

DeletedUser70594

wood - 14.000 clay - 15.000 iron - 12.500

for per coin. nothing more :)

Noobs will stay as noobs anyway ...

DeletedUser

1/3 price is also not so far as players are masively leaving the game..summertime will be crucial..

DeletedUser79042

Now, lets see what this means in-game =)

I am curious too...

They did not even bother to answer an e-mail I sent directly to innogames. They simply do not care... :icon_neutral:

Noone ever answered. Bad marketing or too busy to do it? I think the first.
Anyway, we got what we asked for, so it is okay. Let's enjoy somehow :)

DeletedUser

Jon/Morthy is my hero.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol;) im going on a spree once i get all the ones i just made up and running

DeletedUser80608

Closing of worlds

Stage 1:

Once a world has roughly less than 1000 players, we run a survey to see if players would like half price coins/packets.

Stage 2:

When the world reaches less than 500 players we run a second survey with the option to reduce coin/packet costs further to 1/3rd of the standard cost.

Stage 3:

When a tribe (or family of tribes) reaches between 70% and 80% domination* we will start the endgame phase. This involves closing the world to new registrations (if not already done), preventing players from starting over after being conquered and reducing coin/packet coins to 25% of the standard cost.

We then give the winning tribe three months to either finish by eliminating all opposition and thus end the world early otherwise the world will be closed and whichever tribe has the most points will be declared the winner. If players wish for a world to continue past the 3 months, the dominating tribe must split up into smaller, warring factions.

* domination - Percentage of player owned villages owned by a tribe.

we made it to stage2..

DeletedUser67579

they changed it so that after we are under 500 players for at least a week they should change the settings automatically, I have been told that on some worlds it can take longer than that tho

DeletedUser

No settings changes happen automatically. Any change has to be done by one of the CM's manually, so it can be slightly longer than what the guidelines state before you actually get 1/3 priced nobles.