We Want Half Priced Nobles - Poll

• Thread starter DeletedUser79042
  • Start date

DeletedUser79042

Okay, I am not so sure about this thread, but I got these instructions from admin.

Hello r2d3,

There is no set rule about when half priced nobles are offered to a particular world. This decision is entirely up to the Community Manager. When a world reaches certain guidelines, then the CM may decide to offer that world half priced nobles via a poll.

If your world has reached under 1000 players, you may wish to check the public forums for your world and see if there is already a topic started about half priced nobles and post your suggestion/insights/questions concerning when the poll may come to your world there.
I officially request a poll from our Community Manager for half priced nobles. Anyone cares to sign up?

Last edited:

DeletedUser70594

WE Need More Nobles!!! i`m sick of being low in nobles ALL THE TIME. We are here to get FUN, and there is no fun in farming like a crazy all the day to get 1 noble at the end of the day. Come on ...

DeletedUser80608

So Community Manager can we have a poll please?

cute_036.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser67579

I am more than ready for half priced nobles so that we can move ahead faster than what we are now.

DeletedUser

Gimme,gimme,gimme please :)

I promise to buy premium more often :D

DeletedUser

vote for half price nobles....robot has right :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

how we will get them?..is there some conditions to get them? do we have to vote?

DeletedUser80608

When there are less then 1000players the comunity manager will put up a poll where we can vote for halfpriced nobles.

Warayama

As it stands at this minute there is exactly 1000 players. So we are not under 1000! So you cant ask yet!

DeletedUser

im oready and villages all stocked with resorces just waiting for the poll

DeletedUser

eh, not having a lot of nobles is fun too! you then have to move strategically! jeez... they wouldnt be bad or good, doesnt matter to me...

cececole

Who could resist those puppy-dog eyes????? Half-price nobles now, please :)

DeletedUser

1000 players left on the world, only 970 with points, as soon as one more leave we are at our magic number of 999 players and I vote for nobles to cost half!

It will then be party time :icon_twisted: