We Want Half Priced Nobles - Poll

• Thread starter DeletedUser79042
  • Start date

DeletedUser67579

I meant automatic in that we do not need to petition like we did for half price, that there has been a change in procedure since then :)

DeletedUser

Ahh, you'd be right about that. I misunderstood you the first time lol.

DeletedUser80608

btw, i see world 29 closes by 100% dominance, i think i want that for w30 aswell.. is this the new standard? can you tell me a little more about this?

inflrc

How do we win a world?
One or two tribes can trigger a vote for deciding how the world will end by owning 85% of all player owned villages. Note that unlike the requirement for disabling restarts/morale, the two tribes must be allied.

Once a vote starts players on the world can either vote for the world to end after 2 months, 3 months or when all enemy opposition has been nobled out of the world. At least 50% of voters must vote for an option for it to go through. If that does not happen, the poll will be rerun with only the two most popular choices available.

Please note that the rank 1 tribe will be declared as the overall winner, and only players in the rank 1 tribe will receive premium prizes.

However, we are aware that all worlds are different and so for some it would take a very long time to trigger the vote. We will also accept requests from tribe leaders for the vote to start on a case by case basis. These will be carefully considered by our team and then either accepted/declined. If declined you must wait another 3 months before sending in a request. Please do not send in a request unless your tribe or your alliance has at least 70% domination.

ownedjp.png

Still a long path for ending phase. We need first one tribe or a two tribe alliance to get 85% of owned villages (request can be made at 70%). Currently our top five have less than 85%, so we need to disappear or almost disappear some of them.

DeletedUser79042

Luis you work in a bank? :icon_rolleyes:

With current percentages, this world still has more than 2 years ahead. Unless... Unless... :icon_idea:

DeletedUser44039

unless drunk iriz comes and then throws up everyone! :p (everyone quits after that)

DeletedUser79042

Rizky will you please STOP giving away tribal secrets ? Okay. 2 - 3 years unless what iriz said :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

ownedjp.png

Still a long path for ending phase. We need first one tribe or a two tribe alliance to get 85% of owned villages (request can be made at 70%). Currently our top five have less than 85%, so we need to disappear or almost disappear some of them.

Which stat site was that from?

DeletedUser

pity was hoping we had more ( independant ) stats to throw into arguments..... oh well back to picking holes then

inflrc

We are 462 players, we are under 500 since some time ago, when could 1/3 prices be set?

DeletedUser

We are 462 players, we are under 500 since some time ago, when could 1/3 prices be set?

It's been over a week now since we've been under 500 hasn't it?

Looks as though we will have to start up another petition for 1/3 price nobles:)

DeletedUser79042

Nivster, I am sorry, but how FAST do you want to be eaten? Just wondering as I had a conversation with someone who is about to eat you soon enough - so says (s)he :lol:

MR.MR

Nivster, I am sorry, but how FAST do you want to be eaten? Just wondering as I had a conversation with someone who is about to eat you soon enough - so says (s)he :lol:

Shhhh don't tip him off to my master planz!

DeletedUser

I'm not edible, sorry :icon_biggrin:

inflrc

Mods said that they are just waiting for one less player for 1/3 price, I think nivster is the chosen one.
Come on guys, the sooner we eat him, the sooner we get 1/3 prices. :p

DeletedUser79042

Will there ever be cheaper nobles? Someone has been playing the shrimp account lately and he is killing alot of mine. Trucks of resources are moving in new stuff, but it takes long... :icon_rolleyes: