weachs

DeletedUser

actually i thought you will be smart enough not to comment on that.

you mean its stupid to suicide troops...but its sort of reasonable AND common to use spear trains? i think its pointless to comment any further on that.

you know yourself what you took from wheggs...K25 and K24 players. How many nukes and trains did you guys lost? not less then us...but you were able to take inactives and isolated players. if we ignore that, you will be only at two K25 villages and few K34...thats it.

I didn't say I liked defensive trains, just that they are not that uncommon. Used correctly they can be effective. With regard to suiciding troops, its hard to see any justification for killing off that many HC in such a way.

There's no need to be disingenuous about K35. We took out Zod, who was receiving support and rebuilding walls, but the other villages were along the border between our tribes and not isolated.

@Harry - we have definitely stacked when its been appropriate and if we do stack there is no reason to go halfway. I have the top ODD spot thanks to wheggs, it wouldn't have been possible without some stacking. Even ramless half-nukes do some damage :p

Harry Balsagna

Zod asked for no support and received noo support. He used what he had before he joined us and his own troops to do the damage he did. He warned us that you guys were attacking him but he needed to quit to join the army so he would do the best he could and take out as much as h could with what he had. We aided him with nothing in his fight. And yes I do agree with you. The reason I am over 2 million is all in thanks to you guys

DeletedUser

I didn't say I liked defensive trains, just that they are not that uncommon. Used correctly they can be effective. With regard to suiciding troops, its hard to see any justification for killing off that many HC in such a way.

There's no need to be disingenuous about K35. We took out Zod, who was receiving support and rebuilding walls, but the other villages were along the border between our tribes and not isolated.

@Harry - we have definitely stacked when its been appropriate and if we do stack there is no reason to go halfway. I have the top ODD spot thanks to wheggs, it wouldn't have been possible without some stacking. Even ramless half-nukes do some damage :p

care to give me an example of a scenario, which makes a SPEAR nuke a legit way of conquering a village?

as harry already said zod did not received any support, cause he did not wanted any. he did a great job taking out 20+ nukes from purpose of life.

guys you know that as good as we do, that you have not conquered any villages, where it would have been a real challenge. so i do not understand the reason to come on the public and diss us? especially snivl....who is a joke tbh

DeletedUser

care to give me an example of a scenario, which makes a SPEAR nuke a legit way of conquering a village?

as harry already said zod did not received any support, cause he did not wanted any. he did a great job taking out 20+ nukes from purpose of life.

guys you know that as good as we do, that you have not conquered any villages, where it would have been a real challenge. so i do not understand the reason to come on the public and diss us? especially snivl....who is a joke tbh

I'd love making Jokes :)
Anyway, if you perfectly time your nukes, then a def train could work against counter attacks.

DeletedUser

Oh;

* Looks like i underestimated you

* You're slightly crazy

* wow where did all this defence come from?

* .snivl with her multiple accounts.

* She is sitting numerous inactive FEAR members or ex members. They aren't directly interacting with each other but it allows her to co-ordinate against tribes etc.

Social Disorder

Zod asked for no support and received noo support. He used what he had before he joined us and his own troops to do the damage he did. He warned us that you guys were attacking him but he needed to quit to join the army so he would do the best he could and take out as much as h could with what he had. We aided him with nothing in his fight. And yes I do agree with you. The reason I am over 2 million is all in thanks to you guys

Because you are 90% defense, and already PRE-stacking.
You haven't even tried to snipe anything, just stacking.

Harry Balsagna

ONce again, a FALSE statement. I am NOT 90% defensive. By what I have killed off of you guys, you would like to do that. And ehh I take pleasure killing your nukes. Makes me happy

Social Disorder

ONce again, a FALSE statement. I am NOT 90% defensive. By what I have killed off of you guys, you would like to do that. And ehh I take pleasure killing your nukes. Makes me happy

Killed with the help of your tribe:()

DeletedUser

defense trains are a legitimate tactic. if there were several nukes landing within a second before the train, preferably a 3 noble train with offensive in front followed very very shortly by the fourth defensive noble. It's been used and has succeeded. Obviously this fellow fell short... but you obviously don't understand that defense noble villages can be a serious pain to deal with if used correctly... (and also very seriously amusing to deal with if defended correctly... but you guys can't snipe, so i guess eldrek will do just fine against you guys)

also, zod was definitely highly defensive player. 10/19 nobles are barbs... now honestly you can defend barb nobling as a legitimate tactic too but. :| not in this scenario. He wasn't building up the area to be able to make strong attacks against his enemies. he never nobled back any of his villages like an offensive based player would. You guys may not have defended him, but that's because he built like fort knox inside himself. unfortunately for him, that's not how this game works. oh.. yeah. also: his last village capture was june 22nd. How's that for an offensive resume?

DeletedUser

defense trains are a legitimate tactic. if there were several nukes landing within a second before the train, preferably a 3 noble train with offensive in front followed very very shortly by the fourth defensive noble. It's been used and has succeeded. Obviously this fellow fell short... but you obviously don't understand that defense noble villages can be a serious pain to deal with if used correctly... (and also very seriously amusing to deal with if defended correctly... but you guys can't snipe, so i guess eldrek will do just fine against you guys)

also, zod was definitely highly defensive player. 10/19 nobles are barbs... now honestly you can defend barb nobling as a legitimate tactic too but. :| not in this scenario. He wasn't building up the area to be able to make strong attacks against his enemies. he never nobled back any of his villages like an offensive based player would. You guys may not have defended him, but that's because he built like fort knox inside himself. unfortunately for him, that's not how this game works. oh.. yeah. also: his last village capture was june 22nd. How's that for an offensive resume?

sry but def trains are NEVER legit tactic. only if a DV with noble is followed by a train as you said. but there is no necessity for it on that world, since you can support outside the tribe. besides that, its not what he did. he send only a def train.

stop finding excuses for him sending a spear train.

Social Disorder

sry but def trains are NEVER legit tactic. only if a DV with noble is followed by a train as you said. but there is no necessity for it on that world, since you can support outside the tribe. besides that, its not what he did. he send only a def train.

stop finding excuses for him sending a spear train.

Stop acting like a noob lol

DeletedUser

music_204.gif

DeletedUser79100

Maybe im lost here since when is it bad to stack?...

Im starting to think some of you TEC guys will argue anything, for no reason at all. I prefer to stack, i dont like sending enemy troops home to come right back or to sit at home farming.