weachs

DeletedUser

2 thumbs up forkrul, great post ;) What name do you go by in this world?

It's not that we don't rate war threads, its that we don't rate this as a war thread... or anything close for that matter. Start a real war and then make a real war thread and then we will rate it.

I'm the guy you just attacked with 2K HC :p Not the absolute stupidest attack I've seen but certainly in the top 10.

DeletedUser

actually it was 1999 HC, it may have looked stupid but I got out of it what I needed :)

DeletedUser

We love to talk!!

Hippy! YOU SUK!

Attacker: Hiphopapotamus
Origin: -Eagles Landing- (497|220) K24

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1999 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1999 0 0 0 0

Social Disorder

You sure it wasn't a real attempt on clearing that village?:p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

1999 of the finest HC I have ever brewed, so sad to have to part with them, did they make good eating? :icon_sad:

I'm @ work....no drinky for me :(
There is always time to drink at work, in fact i believe it may help you relax and then work more productively. If you don't believe then you should test it out :p

DeletedUser

You sure it wasn't a real attempt on clearing that village?:p

You're right, because last time when I tried taking one of his villages and lost X amount of nukes I thought for sure that my pure breed super HC would break through his walls for sure!! Since this last attack didn't work I might have to pull out the old swordnuke

DeletedUser

I'm the guy you just attacked with 2K HC :p Not the absolute stupidest attack I've seen but certainly in the top 10.

you dont want us to post the spear nukes we saw from T.E.C...and those were real attempts to conquer a village

DeletedUser

sry i must have deleted them. but i found the link on our forum in "Humor" folder.

:spear:clicky:spear:...it was actually a train...but i am to lazy to post all four reports

and pls dont start flaming, you asked for it...so i posted it.

Social Disorder

Oh well:O

And I don't think snivl wants to be in the losing tribe=P

DeletedUser

sry i must have deleted them. but i found the link on our forum in "Humor" folder.

:spear:clicky:spear:...it was actually a train...but i am to lazy to post all four reports

and pls dont start flaming, you asked for it...so i posted it.

You posted a report from a village which is now owned by T.E.C :p

I don't particularly like defensive trains but some people use them and I've received a few from wheggs. What matters is whether you succeed in taking your targets and T.E.C has taken three times as many from wheggs despite sending significantly fewer trains.

DeletedUser

You posted a report from a village which is now owned by T.E.C :p

I don't particularly like defensive trains but some people use them and I've received a few from wheggs. What matters is whether you succeed in taking your targets and T.E.C has taken three times as many from wheggs despite sending significantly fewer trains.

actually i thought you will be smart enough not to comment on that.

you mean its stupid to suicide troops...but its sort of reasonable AND common to use spear trains? i think its pointless to comment any further on that.

you know yourself what you took from wheggs...K25 and K24 players. How many nukes and trains did you guys lost? not less then us...but you were able to take inactives and isolated players. if we ignore that, you will be only at two K25 villages and few K34...thats it.

Social Disorder

actually i thought you will be smart enough not to comment on that.

you mean its stupid to suicide troops...but its sort of reasonable AND common to use spear trains? i think its pointless to comment any further on that.

you know yourself what you took from wheggs...K25 and K24 players. How many nukes and trains did you guys lost? not less then us...but you were able to take inactives and isolated players. if we ignore that, you will be only at two K25 villages and few K34...thats it.

Would you like to know why?

You guys stack, because you can't snipe.
We mainly snipe - look at mostlyevil: How many trains have you lost? About 30?

Harry Balsagna

The statement that you guys don't stack because you know how to snipe.......I beg to differ.

You may know how to snipe just fine but we have PLENTY of reports, verifying and proving that your villages are probably three times as stacked as ours.