Weary Traveler

DeletedUser113971

When i first set foot on world 71 i was honestly a little bewildered this foreign landscape, the mountains and hills, all seemed a little odd, even alien. Strangest of all was the villagers, id never seen anyone work so fast and produce so many goods.

The first spot i chose to pitch a tent was in the southeast. At first glance it seemed friendly enough but with a bit of further delving i found the water was bad and starting a settlement would be neigh impossible. I determined the best course of action was to move as far from there as possible. I wondered the hills and forests of world 71 for some time until i found myself in K42 a much more prosperous and inviting region of the world, wooded hills and merchants traveling back and forth across the rolling hills. It seemed i had at long last found a place to call my own. I set out to acquaint myself with some of the locals. Most of the folk in the region seemed to not even notice my friendly attempts to socialize with them, all but one. In my talking with this one man i learned much of the region and this odd world. I finally decided it was time to join arms with my neighboring brothers in K42 so i went to some of the elders and pleaded my case. I was not received warmly, in fact i wasn't even truly received at all. All my words seemed to fall on deaf ears. With no assistance or allies my walls soon started to crumble and my serfs started to follow another man. Now once again i find myself striking out. Looking for a new home and with a little luck hopefully a new brotherhood i can call my own. If anyone would take in this weary traveler heavens blessing upon them.

Regards
QP

hurod

Wat.jpg

DeletedUser113971

If its to complicated for you I can make it more simple.
Im looking for a rim tribe to relocate next to and join up with.

QP