WEBASH declares on T.C

DeletedUser

LMAOOO!!
I must say you are right Anomandaris :)
Ah I must thank Invalid User for this thread, I haven't had a good debate for a long time :p

DeletedUser

Wow so how experienced do you have to be to NOT be a noob?
W9 mate.
Its not embarrassing to be rimmed by MP, that acc was like 80 times bigger than mine, my def had all been sent 50 hrs away by some person from TITs and I had lost all off villas. I had no chance.
I still see no evidence that you are better than me at tw, please show me.
Lastly, you barb munch and your only player conquers were from your own tribe.
Who's the noob? :D

Barbs have strategic points and keys on nobling Barbs which I have two small clusters in K24 so therefore I am nobling Barbs to connect the two clusters together, have you got any knowledge at all ?

damnatory

I see name of my acc involved in that thread.
So, I can add few words about too :)

about:
Its not embarrassing to be rimmed by MP, that acc was like 80 times bigger than mine
Yep, nothing embarrassing in one continent cleaning.
80 times bigger? we all started with 1 villa, if I remember well.

my def had all been sent 50 hrs away by some person from TITs and I had lost all off villas. I had no chance.
I have not time to check all these old reports, but for sure no one dodged there or try to snip or whatever defensive action was made.
But not all vills were without any def in there.

At last, no hard feels, cheers! :)

DeletedUser

Yeah I don't mind :D
I think there was like one def villa with about 6k spears left lol
But everything else was sent to popes or sumat from TITs
You were like 8 mil, I was 80k :p
Its kinda annoying, like 80% of the conquers against me are Drama! from Major p, Rednecks, mixed village, purple rhino, public d0main, white noise ect
I am so unlucky... :p

DeletedUser

@mynameissi
Wow, you found Forum button yesterday and you think that you are so good but you were just unlucky. Btw, isn't 6k spears enough for snipe?
I'm sure that you know to send 99ms trains, am i right?
I was 80k
That make you more miserable.

DeletedUser

Wow... who rattled your cage?
I'm just a normal peace keeping person of the people :)
I couldn't snipe mate, It had low loyalty with 2 incomings (I guessed at 2 nukes with nobles which it was)
I don't think i'm "so good". I have not bragged about being the almightly giant of TW. I just said that invalid user isn't better than me. Invalid is the only bragger here

DeletedUser

Dcfc's account is not just an ordinary 320k account it is a special account with considerable skill and knowledge due to me Co-Playing
You've nobled 24 barbs, 16 of which were under 800 points. :icon_eek:

I am getting bored of T.C noobs now. :icon_wink: The Petriot doesn't retaliate such a complete noob he is after all... I might go after someone near the K24 area ! :icon_razz: It is me who is launching the masses of incomings at T.C not Dcfc, me who is his Co-Player, I have better knowledge than you will ever have at this game, you probably don't know how to snipe, Pre-Noble etc. :lol:
Meanwhile, T.C. are the only ones taking your villages.
[SPOIL]
red.png
Incoming Support (456|656) K64 (340|288) K23 9,233 dcfc ceybob [NUKE!] THE PETRIOT [T.C] 2011-05-30 23:05:21
red.png
Incoming Support (565|445) K45 (505|513) K55 1,187 dcfc ceybob [NUKE!] Emperor Mills [T.C] 2011-05-24 00:52:06
[/SPOIL]

Barbs have strategic points and keys on nobling Barbs which I have two small clusters in K24 so therefore I am nobling Barbs to connect the two clusters together, have you got any knowledge at all ?
It is only strategic to have half your caps as barbs if you do not have the skill or knowledge to take from other players.
I think you need to read a guide to get the general idea of this game, because obviously you cannot figure this shit out on your own.:icon_redface:
But don't get me wrong, keep posting your garbage so I can keep laughing at it. :lol:

I had to add a token insult just coz

DeletedUser

@mynameissi
Wow, you found Forum button yesterday and you think that you are so good but you were just unlucky. Btw, isn't 6k spears enough for snipe?
I'm sure that you know to send 99ms trains, am i right?
That make you more miserable.

99ms?? dont you mean 120ms. Pretty sure the gap is 40ms on this world. But i may be wrong :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

99ms?? dont you mean 120ms. Pretty sure the gap is 40ms on this world. But i may be wrong :icon_razz:
I think (s)he means support trains :icon_confused:, which I thought there was no limit on, for W53, but I don't remember for sure :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I think (s)he means support trains :icon_confused:, which I thought there was no limit on, for W53, but I don't remember for sure :icon_redface:

True, Havent checked the settings on that in forever. But i am sure there is also a gap limit on that too

DeletedUser

[COLOR=#000ac]You've nobled 24 barbs, 16 of which were under 800 points. :icon_eek:

[/COLOR]
Meanwhile, T.C. are the only ones taking your villages.
[SPOIL]
red.png
Incoming Support (456|656) K64 (340|288) K23 9,233 dcfc ceybob [NUKE!] THE PETRIOT [T.C] 2011-05-30 23:05:21
red.png
Incoming Support (565|445) K45 (505|513) K55 1,187 dcfc ceybob [NUKE!] Emperor Mills [T.C] 2011-05-24 00:52:06
[/SPOIL]

It is only strategic to have half your caps as barbs if you do not have the skill or knowledge to take from other players.
I think you need to read a guide to get the general idea of this game, because obviously you cannot figure this shit out on your own.:icon_redface:
But don't get me wrong, keep posting your garbage so I can keep laughing at it. :lol:

I had to add a token insult just coz

At last someone is talking sense :)EDIT: There is NO support gap, trains are limited to 40ms.

Speed:2.0
Unit speed:0.75
Paladin: Yes, no weapon
Archers:No
Church enabled:No
Noble system:Coins, starting at 1/2 price
Morale:Start: Points & time based
Bonus villages:No
Barbarian villages:Grow slowly to 750 points
Tech system:15 tech
Beginner protection:2.5 days
Tribe limit:100
Other info:
Players can choose their starting direction. There will be an attack gap of 40ms, no support gap. No fake limit. Scouts will reveal information based on research level, only 1 scout required.

Last edited by a moderator: