Webcomic inspired from TW

DeletedUser

Hey everyone, doing some shameless advertising here and thought you guys might be interested in a webcomic/site that I've created. It's about a tribe called FEAR and if you want to know more you'll have to check out the site at www.fearstavern.com. The story was inspired by my time playing in TW.

Here's a preview.

fearMS14.png

DeletedUser

Man, even I am not THAT obvious when I am trolling for infractions

DeletedUser

Thought the general discussion forum was open for this kind of stuff?

DeletedUser

Thought the general discussion forum was open for this kind of stuff?

Nope. Trust me, I get warnings and infractions all the time. In fact, my posting here means they will be here soon to see what havoc I have caused.

DeletedUser

It's not so much advertising as it is sharing my work, not like I make money off this stuff :(. And I thought the TW community would appreciate it.

*takes troll sticker and shamelessly applies to forehead
*puts on flame resistant goggles
* goes stand next to wall and places both hands against it

Alright guys....sigh...do your worst.

DeletedUser

interesting.
and you wont get infracted for this.
It isnt advertisement and it is in the slightly allowed off topic section.lol

DeletedUser

that's pretty cool... and even I think its only a slight bend of the rules... We all love TW...

DeletedUser

Finally some people who can appreciate some creativity :p lol

Thanks everyone for the feedback. Gonna have to push myself to release them more often, hehe. Right now the release schedule is every 2 weeks but I release other stuff in between such as character profiles and Tavern Tales (short stories about the FMS universe).

DeletedUser

Yes, come join us on the tavern! It's a great place and there are (at current) atleast 2 updates a week. It's more than just a forum :)

Plus, to all of you flamers, it is actually TWs related(ish). The comics are about a legendary fabled tribe, conquering noobs, loosely linked to TWs style and time

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, come join us on the tavern! It's a great place and there are (at current) atleast 2 updates a week. It's more than just a forum :)

Plus, to all of you flamers, it is actually TWs related(ish). The comics are about a legendary fabled tribe, conquering noobs, loosely linked to TWs style and time

i thought this was About us TITAN's and FEAR lol