Week 1 Rundown

diegoelgrande

Can you talk me about that tudadar account? For me it's like a miracle what that account is doing and it would be nice to understand how he is doing that. If you have some knowledge I would gladly hear that here or in pm.
What I managed to figure out that ofc it's not a solo account. He is only noble 2 types of villages: 50% storage capacity and 30% reasource bonus. 50% storage capacity for each continent he can reach but where he has his main village I guess for maximizing his PP farming. And for the "30% resource villages" those have no troops defending, there is literally no difference between a few hundred points village and a few points 30% resource village (with PP usage he is actually nobled the first village on the 5th day, so most of the villages near him are not so big). If he is using resource flag (+18), resource increase via premium function (+20) and maybe paladin in some of his villages (+15%). (sidenote I don't know if these are actually work together and if there is an event or like now it was a "package" thing where you could also buy "+30% resource award" which could be extra for the ones said before but as far as I know some "+%" thing will not work).
So this means he has villages with 168% resource income (+15% from paladin one makes it 183% in some of the villages -if all of these things are working) which means these villages actually become independent faster than the other villages and he can still send resources to them or buy resource for PP.

This is what I could think of. But still questions there. Like how many PP he is using for this start? How many pp is he farming on the 4 continent together? What Am I missing here?

And he is number 1 on the ODD rank. Like anyone can attack and become top ODA it isn't a big deal but top1 ODD when you are "alone" (I'm sure his clan didn't help that much) is huge. So while he is doing this he has a big army as well but his villages are far away from each other. I guess with paladin he can move them quickly (but from his "supporter" stats he did not use that) and with the Scavenging you can recruit some spears in every villages you have (so your off villages have defending troops as well).
Is this all about buying resource for PP? But for me its actually a tons of PP easily over 100.000. Does he able to farm that many pp from the 4 continent? How is he so efficient then?

I would like to believe that he has a well fashioned scavenging rutine.

If you only need to spend tons of PP to grow faster, then TW is done.

Just my opinion.